Bioclimatic house

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Rahanboy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Bioclimatic house

by Rahanboy » 02/10/06, 21:57

Hello, in project of renovation of a stone building I would like to benefit as much as possible of bioclimatic. But apart from what my reasoning tells me, I have no method and would like to be advised of a good book not too scientific, with immediate implementations.

Anyway, all know and pay nothing;)

Merchi
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/10/06, 09:53

Hey, come back Rahan :D

Christophe, can you indicate the posts to him?

there was that https://www.econologie.com/forums/maison-bio ... t2255.html

You should describe the building:
Composition of walls, walls, floor
type of roof
Surfaces walls, single or double glazing, floor, orientation, altitude, number of levels, plans?
Type of foundation
Chimneys?
Insulation if existing
Current heating type, status

And what you envisage like type of works (according to means) heavy, light ...
Replacement of glazing
Reconstruction of floors
new heating system
Insulation:
Ventilation...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 03/10/06, 10:07

In terms of books, there is one which is really good, it is JP Oliva's "ecological isolation". This is my bedside book. : Cheesy:
It's not exactly about the bioclimatic home but there is a wealth of richly illustrated info. The same author recently wrote another book "Bioclimatic Design". I haven't read it yet but if it is as well done as the previous one, it will quickly become a bible on the subject ... Image
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Rahanboy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Paf the dog

by Rahanboy » 03/10/06, 12:17

I already have the book that you propose me and certe it is top and as you say it very rightly, there is the same on the bioclamatique, who knows this bouks ???

If not for the technical part, I have some info but not yet everything, and I have plans also, how to make them available ???

Merchi
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/06, 12:20

Capt_Maloche wrote:Christophe, can you indicate the posts to him?

Uh, I do not know the forum by heart : Cheesy:

I advise him to use the search engine: search.php

Otherwise the article on natural insulation also:
https://www.econologie.com/les-isolants- ... -3168.html

And then this book: https://www.econologie.com/l-habitat-eco ... -2616.html
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 13: 48, 2 edited once.
0 x
derferic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by derferic » 03/10/06, 12:27

Hi, I have the two books you're talking about. They are both excellent my preference goes to the second on bioclimatic design. It brings a lot of ideas that can be useful to you in renovation. For example, tree layout, layout of rooms, positioning of openings, storage of solar energy, calculation of roof overhang, heating, Canadian well, ventilation, etc. A real mine Info super well written
It's really a book to own that will allow you to make the best choices at a lower cost. It is 32 € but it is really worth it, it is investment in the long term, I recommend it warmly.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/10/06, 13:00

Ah, the storage of solar energy ... that interests me.

I will also mention the book by François DESOMBRE "I am waiting for a house".
It is very comprehensive and regularly updated.
:P
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 03/10/06, 13:14

I ordered the 2ème at the Fnac this morning. If he is as good as the 1er, I'm sure that my 32 € will be invested wisely.

You can flip through a few pages of this book here
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Rahanboy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Answer Capt_Maloche

by Rahanboy » 03/10/06, 14:32

At the answer of Capt_Maloche, I would like to give information and plans that I have on my project, how to make them available ???
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: answer Capt_Maloche

by Targol » 03/10/06, 14:38

Rahanboy wrote:At the answer of Capt_Maloche, I would like to give information and plans that I have on my project, how to make them available ???

Response, in this topic by el maestro himself : Cheesy:
0 x