Opinion on an estimate of photovoltaic panels

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/05/09, 22:38

: Arrow: Thank you for your remarks. : Arrowl:
I have already noticed another "typo" on the estimate.
I have to clear that up. :?
The panels are polycrystalline. :?
Only such panels are mounted on combined PV-CESI fields because the visual difference between the 2 types of panels is minimal.

I have not yet gone into the details of the tax credit and specific loans (PTZ and "eco PTZ"). We are not married and have 2 children. We will therefore ask for 2 invoices to distribute the tax credit on each taxpayer. An invoice for the PV and an invoice for the CESI (50% tax credit) and the boiler (25% tax credit).

Can you give me your opinion on the INTERSOLE system. My roof has a weak slope of about 20 °. Is reliable, waterproof, sufficiently ventilated not to degrade the performance of PV.
:?:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 15/05/09, 22:55

A CESI on a roof at 20 ° ??? In winter he will not walk ... :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/05/09, 23:12

Woodcutter wrote:A CESI on a roof at 20 ° ??? In winter he will not walk ... :|
I dreaded this kind of remark ... :|
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/05/09, 10:57

Christophe wrote:
The question is: when will EDF cut food?

In other words: the PV subsidy system is viable until what market penetration rate?

It seems to me that we had dealt with this issue on another thread.

I quickly remind:

- it's not EdF who pays for the deal ...

- it's a tax that is on everyone's bill (to finance networks, renewable energies, etc.) which "compensates" EdF ...

So your question is: how long will this tax be enough? And she is good.

I think pretty quickly, we'll get to the end. For those who want to enjoy the system, it is better not to hang around too much! This is only an opinion (I have no info).

This is even the basis of our divergence on the PV:

- on your side, you react by shouting: "it is not generalizable", which is correct; "The state would do better to put its money into something smarter" (which is therefore false - as regards the additional cost, since it is not the state - and true - as regards the credit of taxes - while being questionable when looking at other public spending, a not insignificant part of which is even much more stupid!); "it's not profitable without subsidies" (which is still correct)

- for my part, I think that the energy issue will only find a lasting solution in "clumps" of energy (so everything must be exploited - except fossil energy and reduce nuclear power, which I do not endorse in the event of waste and danger to our protes) AND in an increase in the cost of energy (to make insulation more profitable, investments in systems that save energy in general and waste more expensive - in short, send everyone to their own wallet). And, arrived there, I say that it takes more renewable energy (wind turbine, PV) in my "bouquet" so that the energy is more expensive ...

So I say we can (not "we must"), in good conscience, take advantage (that's the word) of the fiscal measures that exist and help make our mix less dependent on nuclear power (and a little bit on fossil fuels). ) while helping to make electricity more expensive in the medium and long term ...

The era of cheap energy is over. While your reasoning is implicitly based on a cost of production of 6 7 cts d '€, a sold electricity 11 cts. I remain skeptical about whether this cost of nuclear includes all the costs of dismantling wastewater plants, treatment and storage of waste ... I remain with serious doubts!

The only limit I see is that of the "easily adjustable" part in our production (dams, etc ...), having to compensate for the night and the days of bad weather, the lack of production of the soliare. . There, we stumble on a technical limit: we must imagine that the PV will be "in relay" of the dams (and yet not all, because the dams on the water level - Rhine, Rhones do not store water !), even if some days, the wind will also compensate (quite often, when the weather is not nice, there is wind ... but it is not absolute).

For the rest, your question does not find a "reasonable" answer without setting a "desirable" or "acceptable" price. In the extreme, at 1 € per kwh, we could generalize the PV (production at 0,60 € plus distribution costs, management ...)!

In short, we can see the current preferential regime as an incentive to drive long-term change. I think that this is a role for the public authorities (as they finance research without any foreseeable "interest" - ethnology, archeology, mathematics ...) ...

Of course, if one posits as a priori that nothing will change, PV is not profitable compared to nuclear. OKAY. And all that is silly. What do we do? Are we waiting for the disaster?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/05/09, 11:08

citro wrote:
1 gas boiler CHAPPEE LUNA 3 PRIME 1.12 HTE wall-mounted condensing (heating only) +
3 motorized track valve to supplement the solar flask.
+ manpower and qualigaz certificate: 2.900 € TTC

As a bonus gift. : | ...

1) "heating only" ??? Your boiler will feed your DHW tank, when solar is not enough, I suppose? Otherwise, why two coils?

Does this switch automatically? Does your boiler manage this (two circuits - heating + DHW)? (programming of recharges at the end of the day, if the "solar" temperature is not sufficient and only if)

2) Have you read my verses on the interest of condensation? if and only if the circuit operates at low temperature ? Ah, I think it was on another forum. Anyway, read or not read, I suppose you are well "briefed" on this? I do not know the radiators mentioned. Check that they are "high performance" and oversize as much as possible for the condensation to be effective ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/05/09, 12:52

elephant wrote:Yeah, Citro, there's a blemish in your quote: a Sunnyboy SB 1100 is not made to support 2,88 KXc: you need at least one SB2500 or SB3000, and again: you have to see if the maximum voltages empty (Vocc ) and the minimum load voltage (Vmpp) are correct, which is not obvious at all with Sunny Boys.

Other inconsistency 2,88 KWc / 8, that's 360 Wc per panel: they must be huge ????. AND if it's 8 smaller panels, this is the domain of the SB1700.

Hi Elephant,

Yes, quite ... it seems to be light ...

PS: see your Private Mails on this subject.

@+
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/05/09, 19:02

I replied to your MP
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Catalan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Catalan » 16/05/09, 19:08

Good evening

for me too this quote seems to me boff there is nothing terrible

to this day there are panels much better manpower and honest the rest without more

you should be able to find better than you can get a discount of at least 15 to 20% or 10% and the free trench

good week-end
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/05/09, 19:31

Did67 wrote:1) "heating only" ??? Your boiler will feed your DHW tank, when solar is not enough, I suppose? Otherwise, why two coils?

Does this switch automatically? Does your boiler manage this (two circuits - heating + DHW)? (programming of recharges at the end of the day, if the "solar" temperature is not sufficient and only if)
The boiler's electronic box will be moved to the house (2-wire connection) where it will then fulfill the function of room thermostat. This "RCM" box will control the boiler and the motorized valve of the boiler outlet which will top up the solar tank on the upper exchanger.
Did67 wrote:2) Have you read my verses on the interest of condensation? if and only if the circuit operates at low temperature ? Ah, I think it was on another forum. Anyway, read or not read, I suppose you are well "briefed" on this? I do not know the radiators mentioned. Check that they are "high performance" and oversize as much as possible for the condensation to be effective ...
I started to document that ...
This is a very important point, if I do not want to degrade the performance of the condensing boiler.
Can you tell me more or give me a link. :?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/05/09, 12:32

Did67 wrote:2) Have you read my verses on the interest of condensation? if and only if the circuit operates at low temperature ? Ah, I think it was on another forum. Anyway, read or not read, I suppose you are well "briefed" on this? I do not know the radiators mentioned. Check that they are "high performance" and oversize as much as possible for the condensation to be effective ...
Good after peeling the boiler data, I just do the same with the radiators:
1 / These are radiators that can be used at low temperatures. 8)
2 / The installer has recommended a cumulative heating power of 13.275W to delta T 50k.
3 / The cumulative radiant surface of the front panels represents more than 11m² to heat 115m².

My annual gas consumption represents 16.000kWh for heating and DHW.

I think the boiler will be a model of 12kW maxi, which may be bridged to 9kW 8)
Can you confirm me the good dimensioning of the radiators. :?:

Now I'm looking at panels, inverters ... : Arrowl:
0 x