An interesting study on homes and timber frame

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

An interesting study on homes and timber frame

by phil12 » 20/11/12, 17:55

Good evening,

3 studies quite interesting CSTB / FCBA:
-Wood and thermal systems of winter program RT wood facing the Rt 2012.
-Wood frame wood and steam transfer
- Thermally efficient wood frame enclosures Opaque walls - Roofing - Exterior joinery

http://www.abc-paca.fr/uploads/grandcol ... rtbois.pdf

This study allowed in particular to integrate in the Th u rules of the Rt 2012 the thermal bridges of the wood frames.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 20/11/12, 18:55

Hi Phil!

Your link does not work!

Here is the good I think:
http://www.abc-paca.fr/uploads/grandcol ... rtbois.pdf

It takes substantially the techniques of manufacture of 15 years ago here in Canada.
:|
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 20/11/12, 19:10

Good evening, cousin

Certainly but this doc is mainly studying solutions to spend more cheaply face the RT 2012 for entry-level homes, otherwise the real current approach for a Top MOB is:

- Inertial core (heavy slit, slab insulated in the underside, or better if the ground lends itself solid ground insulated in sub-surface and periphery, Fermacell or placo impact in internal cladding)

- Insulating enclosure with ITE, for the thermal bridges due to the frame.
With a 50 3 / 150 170 XNUMX insulating insulation in the hot zones of France.

- Care of the tightness

- Climatic well.

Thank you for correcting the link.
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 20/11/12, 20:07

> It substantially echoes the manufacturing techniques of 15 years ago here in Canada.

If you have some doc on the most modern techniques, that would interest me ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/11/12, 07:10

BobFuck wrote:> It substantially echoes the manufacturing techniques of 15 years ago here in Canada.

If you have some doc on the most modern techniques, that would interest me ...

It dates from 2000 for the last standard which is named Novoclimat but already there 15 years one thus constructed in some copies:

http://www.efficaciteenergetique.mrnf.g ... ovoclimat/

http://trucconstruction.com/novoclimat.html

We can see the similarities in the construction on the French study of January 2012!
8)
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/11/12, 07:25

Honestly. it is necessary to wonder about the long-term quietude for a house of this type. Having lived full time in a cottage at one time. I would not want to go back there. We hear very quickly all the outside noises, especially at night. And it's pretty scary and can disturb your nights as much as your days if you're sensitive to sounds or you're going to build near a road or any other source of noise: rooster, dog barking, traffic, planes , wind, rain, work .etc ... (and of course, those who are closest: the noises domestic, especially if one lives with several ...) Notwithstanding the fact that one does not know if in his old days we will always be so tolerant ...

There is an alternative, it is the houses with walls of mud + straw, there yes it is better isolated phonically.

But everyone does what he likes ...
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 21/11/12, 09:16

Bonjour,

Sorry but in my mob when there is a delivery truck materials in front of the door for example the guy is forced to ring so that we realize his presence.

We have the church at 200 do not hear the bells yet they go there heartily etc ..

In Mob it's like for cars that goes from the trabant to the Mercedes.

And a house made of wood or concrete must not have sound bridges so the quality of the joinery has nothing to do with the construction method.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/11/12, 14:29

Obamot Hi!

There you put both feet in the sea ... !!!

My daughter has a brand new novovision house and I can assure you that it has nothing to do with a cottage and it is very well isolated phonetically even better than a stone house !!!

The floors are already more solid built on the principle of crossed scale and overlapping while glued and screwed, the walls are as well insulated by the crossing of the inner and outer slats!

Phil is right about the quality of these houses and for the long term there is no need to worry because in most of our homes of 40 years we find a good part of the materials and manufacturing process that we find in this one !!

Do not make me say as I have often repeated to Dédé >>> when we do not know what we are talking about we abstain !!!
: Mrgreen:
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/11/12, 15:54

Good if I'm wrong ....

At least now there are both opinions. I admit that I do not know these constructions specifically!

That way we know what to pay attention to before buying ...

As for me compare to DD : Mrgreen: too much honor, I can not get to his ankle!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/11/12, 16:09

It was to tease you!
: Cheesy:

I know these buildings well for having participated actively in semi-self-construction for my daughter!

The French study confirms what Canadians have developed to counter the climate and I am satisfied that they have copied the whole concept proving the quality of our buildings!
: Mrgreen:
0 x

Alain