Willy FURTER Constructions

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/01/16, 19:59

@ Willy Furter: the general debate on the patent does not question the validity of your concept: if you read my words carefully you will realize very well.
ChatelotI had hesitated to tackle these aspects of the childish drawings so as not to burden my text, but you do well to emphasize it and I fully agree with you.
I think we have now gone around this topic, which asked for these details, before getting into the substance of the subject ... which lacks elements ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Willy FURTER Constructions

by Willy FURTER » 26/01/16, 20:50

The euro is an excellent comparison.
I'm not a fan of the calculations.
As so aptly sang Charles Aznavour:
The NOSE radar of our intelligence,
rudder of our intuitions,
The paths of evidence,
we actually find solutions.
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/01/16, 21:20

Ditch your ITI (thin interior insulator) with the economy replace the thin insulator ITE with a real ITE that holds up to> R = 6,5 in LDV. So your IPN / UPN structural profiles (or whatever) will be INSIDE the construction and not in a "condom" - their thermal inertia will then become your ally - everything will be preserved and not with parts with thermodynamic behaviors opposed to each other!

For example by putting 300mm glass wool everywhere that you buy from the manufacturer directly in "economical quantity" (if we understand each other correctly ...) it will hardly make a difference in price in the end - or even better in LDV panel compressed which will participate in the rigidity of the walls and constitute a sandwich of sound frequency attenuation which will reinforce the thermal insulation obtained by the mass of all the constituents - in short, all you have to do is put the 4 pillars on a thiokol joint type base, not to avoid cracks but to cut the cold bridge from the ground and your concept will hold up pretty much the road if you secure it all with huge nylon rods and bolts (and not metallic, eh ...! so the cold bridge will be cut everywhere).

Integrate the concept of thermal shutters for doors and windows and you will have one of the most perfect systems for thermal insulation. And also glazings that let the infrared outside / inside but do not let them come out once inside ...

What I do not understand until then, is why you want so much to strive to "innovate" with solutions that have not been proven, when there are very efficient solutions today. That you save on all the tuning items, but not on the essential items. We have to put things in order a bit and it should hold up.

In fact, what you want to do is an isolated container with windows (it already exists) you just have to push the concept to its climax. No metal walls but consisting of a rigid frame (if possible in wood, but why not metal after all ... should be calculated, so much better if it was done) and an insulating sandwich and resistant to the walls. In short, you must succeed your mobile homes of a new kind, at the forefront in all areas of technology (that is to say, with economic quantities to offer the lowest price.)

You could even incorporate mud walls that purchasers could make themselves with the land found on site! You would combine high-tech and ancestral, the quest grail finally accomplished ...!

Ah and one last point, what you should aim for are "positive energy building" who will produce energy (and not who will consume it.) Today you have the C-PV which reaches 46% of yield, it is a train not to miss in the concept ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/01/16, 22:05

the nose or the pifometer is a good instrument for research, but accurate calculation is still essential to calibrate the pifometer which goes out of order very quickly if left alone

without accurate calculation the pifometer can lead to complete errors

my pifometer has doubts about the linear calculation of thermal insulation ... but my pifometer does not give me the exact solution https://www.econologie.com/forums/calcul-exa ... 14468.html

the linear calculus only advises to increase the thickness of glass wool I think a finer calculation should advise a little better, but currently I can only think it, not prove it
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/01/16, 23:30

Hello,
Chatelot, if you do not trust the CSTB or Ademe, the Belgians have also done this kind of measure:

http://www.cstc.be/homepage/index.cfm?c ... ct6&art=88

The pif is not a safe bet : Mrgreen:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/01/16, 23:39

they give the results in thermal resistance but no information on the temperature or it is measured

what I want is measurement examples at different temperatures to see if it's linear

in the case of reflective film it is necessarily nonlinear thus equivalent resistance different according to the measurement temperature

the question is not to have confidence or not, it is to have results of gross and complete measurement to see what to see
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/01/16, 00:07

Already a report http://www.cstc.be/homepage/download.cf ... df&lang=fr

I have CSTB on my old computer. I see if I find him tomorrow.
0 x
Remundo

Re: Willy FURTER Constructions

by Remundo » 27/01/16, 10:33

Willy FURTER wrote:The euro is an excellent comparison.
I'm not a fan of the calculations.
As so aptly sang Charles Aznavour:
The NOSE radar of our intelligence,
rudder of our intuitions,
The paths of evidence,
we actually find solutions.

In this case, no Willy.

The price of energy is one thing.

Energy performance is another.

Your invention claims to reduce energy requirements. So it is this quantitative aspect that matters.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/01/16, 11:04

izentrop wrote:The pif is not a safe bet : Mrgreen:

The thermal resistance does not produce the same effects (does not have the same efficiency) depending on the level of solicitation of the insulation: for example at a temperature of + 10 ° C VS a temperature of -10 ° C with rate of hygrometry of the variable air, installation of a membrane vapor barrier, etc.

Moreover it depends on other parameters, as on what types of construction it is applied.

So even with a table and clues, it's only worth what it's worth ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Willy FURTER Constructions

by izentrop » 27/01/16, 12:12

Remundo wrote:The price of energy is one thing.

Energy performance is another.
The yoyo will continue to descend with the de-clamping of Iran ...

The climb may be brutal : Evil:

The CSTB study on PMRs was from 2001 http://www.ffbatiment.fr/federation-fra ... RTICLE=243.
I had it in paper format, but not found the original file.

Updated by GS20 in 2007 http://www.vd.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/ ... 0_note.pdf
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"