Willy FURTER Constructions

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/01/16, 12:42

yes Obamot,

we know your point of view quite aggressive. Maybe it's well founded, maybe not.

Because I find that one "reasons" (to debate in confusion would be a more adapted verb) on things which are not defined at the beginning.

Have a sketch for example, a clear cut of a typical wall designed by Mr FURTER. There is one at the beginning of this topic. Is it still relevant ? Are there any clarifications or modifications to make?

If we imagine 2 steel-frames well separated between the outside and the inside of the house, why not. The question is: what is between 2; airblades, and what else?

Surround the steel with reflective "condoms", why not also if that protects the steel from corrosion and / or thermal expansion, but I believe that it is more the complete surface of the wall which should deploy a reflective film .

Also have the results of energy expenditures incurred on the house-witness.

that would be more "constructive", if you allow me the expression. :P
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/01/16, 13:06

steel 1 euro kg is the price that can have a large car manufacturer ... but for self-construction, whoever buy what bar 6m will pay 10 times more

so the solid detail equals steel is much more expensive than wood

I like the isolation from the outside with masonry wall: it gives a great thermal inertia: we can do without heating or air conditioning much of the year just by opening the window at the right time .. open the afternoon to accumulate heat and do without heating .... open the night to do without air conditioning

at times when I was away from home on the day to open at the right time I had installed a powerful ventilation to bring in the heat automatically at the right time

without this automatic ventilation and without heating the house takes the average temperature ... with automatic ventilation it takes the maximum temperature, which allows to do without heating for important periods ... this system only works with a big inertia :

an isolated house without inertia benefits less from this advantage
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/16, 13:09

Wood is a much more noble material for house building than steel!

For comfort but also for pollution!

Only on the CO2 stored: the wood is negative, the steel largely positive!

Steel in a house: yes, but only when you can not do without it (large spans) ...

I do not understand that we can make a green house project by arguing a steel-based construction!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/01/16, 14:04

Steel in a house: yes, but only when you can not do without it (large spans) ...

There you have put it next! It is with wood that it is possible to have the largest litters without support ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/16, 14:10

Well, I did not know that the wood had a better Young's modulus than steel ... : Shock:

After yes there are glued laminated beams that allow very large range but their cost prohibits use in the particular (or just the very rich a little megalo ...)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/01/16, 15:56

Hello,
chatelot16 wrote:insulation from inside with glass wool and plasterboard is a calamity that many rotten housing
When air tightness, humidity and ventilation are poorly controlled.
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 25/01/16, 18:11

I wonder what Ohomot thinks of his brother Obamot's reflections.
When I say that there is no thermal bridge, this has been verified by the thermal engineers of ICAM Toulouse, mandated to evaluate the efficiency of the process. They walked a thermal camera on the walls of the prototype house. They also gave a favorable opinion on the insulating concept. They are unfortunately not recognized by the building authorities.
As for the patent, it allows an industrialist to support a request for financing.
Thanks to a patent to 200 €, I got OSEO to finance the prototype house and then the manufacturing unit. The rest is secondary.
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 25/01/16, 18:55

200 € for a patent allows us to doubt
For the first year why not if you are not taxable but after.
Found quickly on the internet
Filing a patent has a cost - usually 3 500 to 5 000 euros - that some companies, especially the smaller ones, are reluctant to invest.
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 25/01/16, 19:24

ask better
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/01/16, 19:25

when you write the patent yourself the cost is about 200 euro to pay to the inpi

the problem is that when you are not a lawyer specializing in patent risk of making a patent without legal value, so that is useless ... and the inpi does not refuse the money so has accepted all the patent poorly written that are useless and pocketing the anuteness

4000 has 5000 euro is the tariff requested by the CPI (industrial property attorney): it allows to write a patent that holds the road and not to pay the inpi for nothing ... but the CPI are not all good, we can be rolled too

I had gone to the office to ask for advice to file a patent ... In discussion with the engineer who received me I said that I had the intension to spend the rest of the day to consult patents in the same field as mine to inspire me: he replied that the majority of patents filed are poorly drafted and are worthless ... there are only the patents drafted by the ICC that have the value ... and I have seen it well: a majority of patent are written no matter how ... it was before the internet .... now we can consult them on the net without moving
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"