Green village for retired pensioners to create

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/06/09, 20:44

That's it, the "elephant" thinking machine has started up again ...
Basically, I would not say "ecological village for retirees", but rather: "retirees, engines of a revival of traditional village values" (name to change)

Retirees have:

- some money
- time
- experience
- souvenirs
- of the heart

It is interesting, from a macroeconomic point of view: retirees would move from the status of "unproductive burden for society" to that of "engine of renewal", moving from the status of passive consumers to development actors. At their own pace.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 09/06/09, 21:45

For culture, there are always AMAPs, which are also another way of producing and consuming since we pay in advance for baskets which allows the farmer not to have credits to make.

This solves the issue of organic food.

I agree with you that the change of look and terminology concerning our seniors makes it possible to reposition them in society.

Regarding the part 'money' when we see the sums that take the retirement homes (the equivalent of my salary) to let the old ones languish between them, I am think that a number of young or less young people would be ready to would it be to give half of what retirement homes ask for in such a project just so that their parents are well treated, valued and considered useful.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/06/09, 22:11

Ex océano said:

the sums taken by retirement homes (the equivalent of my salary) to let old people languish between them

Well, now you have to be realistic when the age or the nursing home (official Belgian terminology) becomes essential, unless you imagine a solution for bedridden people, lunatics, etc .... It is not entirely impossible.

It is also a fact that MRS itself triggers situations: we can read with interest on this subject Danielle Pire's "Care that kills"
http://www.decitre.fr/livres/DES-SOINS- ... 2870034514
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 09/06/09, 22:43

Good and well here we are ....

The stone I listened to grow is growing!

I gladly participate in your projects, even the craziest ...

Sacred dungeon lejuste !!!

We can maybe start by repairing the school before settling there Elephant ??? +2 for the idea of ​​the village

I would like to point out to you that the concept exists in the "states" where knowledgeable pensioners have built villages for their old age, where small children are welcomed with open arms ...

A huge house to renovate to open hostilities ??

I have it and I'll meet you there, but not online, I'll see how you can flare it, but it won't be long!

Meow!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/06/09, 07:39

Lietseu said:

We can maybe start by repairing the school before settling there Elephant

and I didn't quite understand what he meant. I was looking for a school to lend to have premises to disseminate the assembly in thematic workshops. Did you understand something different?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 10/06/09, 15:20

Not at all !

But if you take the time to read me you will understand better ... Give me time to prepare the subject.

Meow!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Did67

by Did67 » 10/06/09, 15:32

elephant wrote: Just on food, for example me, I would say: vegetable garden, OK, but organic at all costs, you dream, it's too expensive. I'm sure many of you don't think like me. How to find common ground?

Well if the game was to collect, compare, try ...

You make your organic garden and I laugh at your mouth when you flood with copper sulphate (a heavy metal copper, but compatible with organic).

Me, at a sufficient distance, if the Colorado potato beetles annoy me, I pick them up or I pass a shot of deltamethrin (a synthetic pyrethroid - therefore a chemical imitation of the active molecule of pyr ^ thre = natural insecticide). And we discuss it ...

I think it may be a stalag or a village ... It must be clear at the start ... The stalag does not interest me. All organic, even if I'm not against it, by principle, that does not interest me ... But I would let you do, of course ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/06/09, 15:41

? organic vegetable garden too expensive? Because there is a chemical vegetable garden? I did not know...

If this is the case, you must frankly be stupid to make a chemical vegetable garden because the chemical doses will undoubtedly be less controlled than in conventional agriculture ...

In other words: a chemical vegetable garden can be much worse for your health (and that of your land) than super market vegetables!

By cons chemical or not, a vegetable garden is a hell of a job.
And reaching self-sufficiency is frankly idealistic ... even for pensioners who have time.

Or it’s no longer called a vegetable patch but a field! :D
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 10/06/09, 15:55

Christophe wrote:And reaching self-sufficiency is frankly idealistic ... even for pensioners who have time.

All retirees should have an old friend!

0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 10/06/09, 16:31

Well, the vegetable garden annoys me, we put a game of balls instead Image
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)