Ecological ventilation and bio-compatible electricity

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
bolton069
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bolton069 » 07/02/07, 10:35

elephant wrote:
That said, that all this does not prevent you from developing a healthy lifestyle: Mayonnaise also kills!

+1

And also: The wrong kills! :D
0 x
atqui
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by atqui » 07/02/07, 10:39

Hi everybody.
New on this forumI find it very constructive and particularly nice.
I thank you for your very helpful contributions.
I have been thinking about this project since 6 months and for me ecology is not a fad but a way of life, and the respect of nature and life a law far above human rights, since man is part of nature !!!
Parisian, my return to nature is becoming clearer and will materialize in "THE" project of my life in a magnificent region that is the Perche (dep 27, 28, 61) more precisely 10 km from Verneuil sur Avre.
My house will be "bio-climatic" because it will benefit from passive solar energy, active solar energy (solar hot water and photovoltaic production) that I hope to finance thanks to a 0% credit from the Region, the recovery of rainwater, insulation ecological (insufflation of cellulose wadding - 160mm in the walls, 250mm in the roof), structures and siding in untreated wood if possible, post-combustion stove heating (see the inexpensive and extremely efficient France Turbo stoves), ecological gardening (vegetable garden and orchard) since I am a vegetarian (I do not eat meat because I respect nature and therefore Life ...).

All this will cost me the skin of the buttocks will you tell me, yes if I call on a builder, that's why I'm going to embark on self-construction with a carpenter friend who will bring me his knowledge to do, its tools, its technical direction and to 2 friends for their "biceps".
We start in May !!!

PITMIX wrote:I saw that you are asking yourself questions about air renewal. Make yourself natural ventilation like "Canadian well".
You can also put a VMC roof that works thanks to the wind whose conduit entours that of your chimney.
The air is then distributed throughout the house.

I prefer to give up the Canadian well, implementation too complex (trenches, depth, duct length, unsecured results, and if bp and the house is built, how to repair all that!).

By cons I would like to know who designs this VMC roof ...

On the other hand, I want to use shielded sheaths to pass the wires, who knows this sheath? http://www.canford.fr/Browse/2020554.aspx

Finally, I am looking for an electrician "econologist" likely to be interested in this self-construction site, or even a plumber as well.
It's in the 28 (close to 27, 61)

Thank you all for your opinion.

Econologically your (I would rather say ecologically your, because I would rather pass the ecology before the economy !!!) : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

[Modify Modo Targol] Correction of Quotes [/ Mod Modo Targol]
0 x
david29
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by david29 » 07/02/07, 11:38

Do not kid yourself, it is not necessarily with the sources of radiation that you will be "contaminated" ... Here in Brittany we know what we are talking about ..

In addition, I have to say that the best source of radioactivity was tomato fertilizer, with which radioactivity measurement equipment is tainted. Like what

Kénavo
0 x
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 07/02/07, 11:58

ecological gardening (vegetable garden and orchard) since I am a vegetarian (I do not eat meat because I respect nature and therefore life ...).

respect nature and therefore life does not necessarily mean to be vegetarian ....... : Shock:

nature and therefore life has made you omnivorous (polycombustion somehow ...), making the choice to no longer eat meat and animal fat is a personal decision that has nothing to do with the nature !!

it's not an offense, she's been a vegetarian since she was 6 years old (and she's the only one of her family ...), she was particularly traumatized when she saw a documentary that showed the course of a cow to the abattoir ...
she has not eaten meat since .... it's a choice, not a natural or medical necessity.

in absolute terms, a true "green" house should be built with what is found on the construction site, or nearby.
to do as the old ones but with the techniques and the knowledge of today is to my idea the very base of a construction respectful of its environment.

it's a concept of course ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
atqui
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by atqui » 07/02/07, 12:47

paotop wrote:ecological gardening (vegetable garden and orchard) since I am a vegetarian (I do not eat meat because I respect nature and therefore life ...).

respect nature and therefore life does not necessarily mean to be vegetarian ....... : Shock:

nature and therefore life has made you omnivorous (polycombustion somehow ...), making the choice to no longer eat meat and animal fat is a personal decision that has nothing to do with the nature !!

it's not an offense, she's been a vegetarian since she was 6 years old (and she's the only one of her family ...), she was particularly traumatized when she saw a documentary that showed the course of a cow to the abattoir ...
she has not eaten meat since .... it's a choice, not a natural or medical necessity.

in absolute terms, a true "green" house should be built with what is found on the construction site, or nearby.
to do as the old ones but with the techniques and the knowledge of today is to my idea the very base of a construction respectful of its environment.

it's a concept of course ... : Mrgreen:

Is that so !

Originally it seems that the man has the same digestive tract as the gorilla and eat the gorilla?

"With such canines, one imagines it carnivorous! The gorilla is nevertheless an authentic vegetarian: leaves, stems, roots, fruits and some insects constitute the main part of its meal. The mountain gorilla is a great eater of grass and leaf: it is said to be “folivorous.” Herbs, which constitute its staple food, are plentiful all year round and rich in protein. The western lowland gorilla is referred to as “folivorous” and “ frugivore ", that is to say, it also eats a lot of fruit. It also happens to eat soil. Indeed, its diet is quite poor in mineral salts. That is why it goes, as of many mammals, in the clearings located in the heart of the forest to find soils rich in sodium.

Gorillas are demanding gourmets and make sure that every bite is at their convenience. They choose, pick and carefully prepare their fresh foods and can even rinse them before eating them! To find out if a gorilla eats a lot of fresh vegetables, you have to check if he has a potion: it's a sign of good nutrition!

Did you know?

The lowland gorilla craves fleshy fruits, eating the pulp and swallowing the seeds. The latter are then found in his dung spread during his travels. The gorilla thus contributes to the dispersal of seeds that will give new plants: this is called "dissemination".

Moreover, if humans were to become vegetarians again, the planet would be all the better for it: more intensive agriculture to feed our livestock, less greenhouse gas production with the meat industry. (slaughterhouses, giant cold rooms, road transit of all this "merchandise") apart of course from any consideration of compassion for the unimaginable suffering of our animal "brothers" ...

: Evil: : Lol:
0 x
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 07/02/07, 14:11

atqui in the mist : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
atqui
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by atqui » 07/02/07, 15:00

Yes, King Kong was vegetarian and atquing quong too ...
: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 07/02/07, 15:34

Regarding magnetic fields and some magnitudes on "magnetic conductivity", which is actually called magnetic permeability! Here are some links:

Magnetic field is proportional to the absolute permeability multiplied by the intensity on 4 * pi * R², where R represents the distance between the current conducting wire and the chosen point!
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magn%C3%A9tisme

Then for what permeabilities of the materials:
http://aluminium.matter.org.uk/content/ ... 2144416283
http://perso.orange.fr/daniel.robert9/F ... ml#Données

Do not hesitate to take a walk on the sites ... :P
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 07/02/07, 17:35

Hello,
As a friend said to me
you have to live in your environment and in a healthy way, but when you get old it takes something to die!

Howard Hugues lived in a sanitizing room he ended up dying.
it is good that you pay attention to what you eat and your environment, but do not make a main search for a condition of life.
Today we are (well) informed about toxic products, but when we did not know all this, asbestos, toluene, lead ect ..
There are 30 years who in the street knew what NOX meant?

Whether it is a condition of life home environment, or GM food or animal-raised meat or generic medicine or the originals, all is limited to the ability to pay.
Look at the majority of consumers what they buy it is not always according to their taste is often according to their means ..
We in the industrialized countries of the north can have a certain language, we treat our cats better than some men
But what about the fact that in underdeveloped countries, they do not have the means to eat, let alone to have generic drugs, while the rich countries make them an AIDS disease and sue them when they try to make generic drugs, they watch them die ..
it pays for the multinationals the misfortune of others.

Andre
Last edited by Other the 07 / 02 / 07, 20: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/02/07, 17:39

atqui wrote:
that's why I'm going to embark on self-construction with a carpenter friend who will bring me his know-how, his tools, his technical direction and 2 friends for their "biceps".

goofy! in Belgium, at least, even if they do not touch a kopeck, this is called moonlighting, it is punishable and in addition the VAT is due!

[Modify Modo Targol] Correction of Quotes [/ Mod Modo Targol]
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"