Quote for booster

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
ganmat
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Quote for booster

by ganmat » 22/05/09, 22:27

Hello
My architect offers me the quote of a pro to install a booster to take water in the tablecloth (I return the rainwater in the tablecloth by a well lost).
I would like you to tell me what you think especially about the price. I have no idea.
Salmson Hydromini Springson MH 204 booster, with 50 mano-contractor tank, isolating valves, flaps, strainer, strainer and fittings:
1350 euros before tax
If you could tell me about your skills !!
Thank you
For yourself
Food
0 x
Interrogation point
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 22/05/09, 23:50

At first you have to see how deep the pump is
the water of the tablecloth.
The greater the depth, the higher the costs will be.
In an 2 time you have to see what is the intended use of
water pumped.
If it is to supply a toilet, it will be more economical to move
rainwater in a cistern.N do not forget that more it takes
back up the water, the more it consumes energy.On the long term
it must be taken into account.
To extract water from a rainwater tank a group
hydrophore has 135 € (life expectancy of the hydrophore + -5 years, the pump + - 15 years) is enough.
Pumping water from the water table implies that you have a
well or must dig it, in the 2 cases evacution of water from
rain does not come into consideration. The water that goes into the well
lost will not be fully paid.If you must do
dig a well, the rainwater tank will be cheaper to build.
If you have a well, the acquisition of a pump of good quality
It's not a luxury. Quality is an economy in itself.
Take into account that a powerful pump (1500W - 2000W)
requires a lot of energy at startup, to cushion the
you must provide a hydrophore of a certain volume. 150 has 200 l
are a good average. The price is obvious.
In my case, I have a pump of 1500 W + -1500 € 15 years ago
9bars max, pumping at 20 m, the hydrophore is 200l + - 400 €.
Besides these prices, that of the fittings and pipes na more really
of importance.If you do it, but I have it all up
do not forget to install a breaker in case of shortage
It will be a pity if the pump burns due to lack of water.
0 x
ganmat
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ganmat » 23/05/09, 22:05

Hello Rabbit
Thank you for your long answer.
I give you details:
1.The dug well is 3m deep, the booster will be at the 0 level of the building so still 0.50 m above.
2. The water is provided to feed the toilets (3 for 4 people !!), the washing machine and watering.
3.The arrival of water from one of the toilets is 3è is 6 / 6 m50 above the booster
4.I wanted to put a tank to collect rainwater and use it as described above. The archi told me that as I am on the water table (1 to 2m deep) as much to take in the water table, it is much cheaper, he told me. It bothered me to take in the water table, "my" dowser / geobiologist suggested to me to return the rainwater in the ground by a soak-up well rather than in the sewerage pipes (which is a heresy and is done however: reprocessed clean water!). It suited me.
5.Is it so easy to install yourself? I imagine that we should not make mistakes otherwise .... !!?
With this clarification, is the choice of material good?
What scares me is the freezing winter! Will not it be better to put a pump submerged, there is no risk of frost ???
Merci à vous
Food
0 x
Interrogation point
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 24/05/09, 09:03

Hello,
In my opinion, you can do both separately: pumping water from the groundwater requires a more complicated installation to study (ask for quotes) while recovering rainwater in a cistern is extremely simple and does not require any special knowledge, c is just "Sunday crafts"!

There are lots of tips for recovering cheap plastic tubs from 1000 (or even free) and installing it in a corner of the garden is very simple and even fun to do. (I do not recommend the tanks sold for the rainwater recovery because they are scandalously too expensive even in supermarkets DIY). Only for large volumes (5 m3) is it possible.

Some tips for finding water recovery tanks:

- Many companies receive products in large plastic cubi on 1m3 pallet (1000 l) recorded but the cost to return them is very expensive (semi, transport, toll, driver, ...) and they prefer to give them or sell them on the spot.
At home (mouths of the rhône) one finds bcp between 0 and 50 euros: food manufactures (cooked dishes, candied fruits, olive oil, ...). There are also companies that receive glue in these cubis to make insulation boards for houses, but here we have to clean them well ... Having horses I have to get dozens and dozens to feed the cubis. waterers. To find: mouths, phone local food manufacturing companies, ad on the internet, ...

- another trick: the waste disposal sites often change the large plastic garbage containers on wheels (approximately 900 l). The reformed containers are stored and destroyed. I also get a lot for colleagues or for me (I cut them to drink water or make my experience of plantations!). In addition you have the choice of colors!

Finally, as far as the pumping station is concerned, the depth of the well is low and the pumping installation should be simple and not too expensive. Request quotes to several local companies or specialized superstores, or even internet because prices can be very different for the same installation!

I also tell you that this type of installation is quite simple to do because the accessories are well designed and more or less standard and anyway you will follow a precise pattern that you will have made the company to which you will have purchased the materials (pump, fittings, hoses, pump control, filter, ...).
If you want I can request a quote with quotes to local companies nearby who are very helpful: ex. http://www.irrijardin.fr/cat10/Arrosage ... voirs.html

(sorry for the ad, but it's for a good cause and this company often advised me without a counterpart)
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"