House and wood house self-construction project

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 28/12/08, 15:45

Ok for autonomy, it's an approach that interests me a lot.

There is hardly that for the question of "annuity" that I see the interest to appeal to professionals. And personally I find it nice to obtain financial aid if it does not involve overly restrictive contracts and if I want to resell the electricity produced on the national grid.

In fact the different links were around your idea of ​​renting the solar potential of your roof. If you want photovoltaic, you can not rent, but install photovoltaic panels, with a loan on 5 10 years and whose monthly payments will be less important than the benefit of the solar installation (electricity sold-purchased). it must necessarily go through a contract and the installation of a meter by a third professional ... If instead, you just want an autonomous production of electricity, you can consider making up to the sensor (parabolic sensor and motor external heat)

For thermal sensors, I saw that you started to do them yourself and if you have the skill or resourcefulness to do it is clearly the least expensive solution.
Last edited by minguinhirigue the 28 / 12 / 08, 17: 21, 2 edited once.
0 x
didoule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by didoule » 28/12/08, 16:59

"financial aid if they do not involve too restrictive contracts": yes why not, but in the current world nothing is "free", at this level: of course I inquired before arriving at this position there: for example the tax credits are refunded on invoice of craftsmen ... (therefore in self-construction, nothing, even if one is very competent in the field, ... unless making false invoices of course !). I don't like "wise" advice, I prefer to mess up, and learn on my own.
and in addition, that someone who would put the nose in my projects, to make a file to obtain a help, for me, it is already too "constraining" ...
You'll understand, I'm a bear, who prefers to drown that ask for help, ... although I float very well thanks to my big belly ...
thanks anyway for your point of view, which is interesting too, and that I respect.
0 x
nothing serves to run does not amuse foam.
http://forge-de-bel-air.over-blog.com/
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 28/12/08, 17:20

Oki, it is true that obtaining aid is a galley, and that one is sometimes very well served by oneself ... I am with interest the project ...

PS: I'm bear in my hours ...
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 28/12/08, 17:22

Your "bottle" thermal sensor, is the fluid air or water?
0 x
didoule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by didoule » 28/12/08, 18:08

Hello,
for the moment there are only bottles, but the project is to put water behind. I had thought in a black plastic hose for 20 mm drinking water, as I put on the roof of a shed (50 meters in length), but behind the bottles it would be too short ... I thought to put a recovery radiator ?? to test, but hey I have other priorities, we will see this summer!
0 x
nothing serves to run does not amuse foam.

http://forge-de-bel-air.over-blog.com/
greg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by greg » 02/01/09, 16:53

Hello
to meet the rental of surfaces for PV, I saw several projects:
900 to 2000 euros per hectare per year for well-exposed floor surfaces. it interests the town (tax), the owner of the land (rent) and EDF and its subsidiary because feed-in tariff 30 cts, costly reinforcement line in a rural department ...

for roofs, since the feed-in tariff is 57 cts, there are company offers at 6-8 euros per year and per m2 for supermarkets (sup 1000m). others do the same building but a good big monopente facing south will not necessarily ideal to develop for a farmer.
we must remain cautious because there are many unanswered questions (estate, insurance, property tax ...) knowing that the lease is 20 years
a+
greg
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 02/01/09, 17:50

Greg, do you have names of people who have mounted projects of this type, boxes that do?
0 x
greg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by greg » 05/01/09, 09:02

for the hiring on ground, it is edf which came back in contact with the communes: salviac and cahors in the 46

for the rent of roofs: I could not see any valid contract and I therefore advised against the agri to do it, there is no rented roof directly like that with us.
there are rentals by SA, formed by the agri, in order to make only a connection request file but it is not quite the same thing. these are SA4R and SA CASELI

for the creation of a building with rental of the roof, there is one in the north of tarn and garonne, I will retrieve the coordinates.
A+
greg
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 05/01/09, 11:30

Hello,
we offered to a member of my family 3500 € (per hectare I think and year) in the 04 and after 20 years she became the owner of the facility ... with no doubt in charge of the dismantling when the PV seaient HS ... a bit like FT who gave the minitels ... so pay attention to this point of dismantling :frown:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 05/01/09, 11:34

If not in relation to the title of the subject, I visited a year ago a self-construction house with provençal well framed drinks straw box ... thermal solar panel ... Jarjatte (read the cross high) it There was a barn attached it is a dairy that rose and occupying a yurt inhabited until the end of the work.
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)