magical product for exterior cleaning !!!

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/10, 18:22

Oh no, throwing bleach in the garden will kill much more than bacteria and microbes ... Can you imagine how many liters it takes to clean tens of m² of facade?

It will kill people, starting with them: https://www.econologie.com/forums/nos-amis-l ... t1920.html

Frankly 1 shot of karcher with 1 eco detergent (if possible) is definitely better for the life of your garden ... after good it's yours ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/10/10, 19:48

No, it is not a question of putting more bleach than it takes on the wall or the slab to discolor the mosses or lichens, but just the necessary mini which remains quiet an hour on the surface, which a once oxidized becomes salt water, in small quantity (one liter makes tens of m2) that we can recover with a mop, and not to fill the garden with m3 of concentrated bleach.
A liter of bleach is an oxidant so quickly reduced by a little organic matter that it will not kill even an earthworm 10cm underground.
Properly applied in a good quantity, lichens and mosses are enough to reduce bleach to ordinary sea salt !!!

What exactly is your "eco detergent", if it removes resistant black mosses and lichens, it cannot be that eco-friendly !!!
In my opinion, it will do more harm to earthworms than a little bleach put by hand on these lichens in small quantities and recovered with a mop to avoid dispersing it in the garden, where in my opinion the residual salt is the main danger for earthworms, if the quantities are hundreds of liters.

The roundup scattered everywhere by all my neighbors to have a very clean garden without stooping to pulling out the weeds takes at least 5 years to be diluted and decomposed, to start to see reappearing these herbs !!!.

Masons to build a house use cement products and additives, much more harmful, which end up in the ground, under the concrete mixer, which do not reduce to a little salt after action and which even ten years later, intact prevent plants from growing !!!
I have a garden place like this at home, which has been under a concrete mixer !! Some plants instead of growing, are reduced to the state of micro Bonzai, 10 years later, without dying, like a orange tree of Mexico, which beautiful plant, initially, gradually reduced to smaller only a foot of radish with 3 leaves !!!
Incredible but true !!
0 x
christophe59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by christophe59 » 18/04/15, 15:56

Hello,
to clean up traces of moss or lichens on terraces or on exterior walls, there is anti-foam to dilute in water and apply with a watering can or sprayer. These easy to use products are available in all drugstores such as on http://wwww.nettoyage-facile.com cleaning tips and advice.

Edit by Remundo: This is a nice ad for a very first message :P
0 x