Calculation formula after DPE?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Calculation formula after DPE?

by clasou » 26/10/11, 11:12

Hello,
Following a campaign on the ranking of houses,
I had a thermist who came.
On arrival I have a doubt about the calculation.
I stated that I had eaten 6 steres of wood, which is, so to speak, only pine.
In total he estimates 14700kwh my conso, I did not think asked him the formula.
But looking, I see that the pin of the best case will produce 1800kw / h.
He could explain this difference to me.
I do not have any other source of heating.
a + claude
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/10/11, 11:37

According to my numbers,

one kg of wood, at 20% moisture supplied 4 KWh

What does a fir stere weigh? 500 Kg?

6 X 500 X 4 = 12000 Kwh. Which is not so far from the 14700 announced by your DPE inspector.

For the rest, there is the rate of use and the mentality of the inhabitant: if you are young, tonic, alone, without a grumpy wife, that you work, you will not consume as much as a couple of pensioners or a family with young children.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 26/10/11, 12:10

OK, thanks ,
it's still a difference,
I'll see if I'm going to keep all winter, but I started to notice all the wood that I get ready to burn ,.
Not really understood, according to your age or your family situation the wood will not have the same heat supply :)

He told me that according to the rt2012 and according to the possible carbon tax, according to the classification you would have a different tax, to pay polluter pays.
But not thought either, but as far as the wood is concerned, the co2 is neutral.
a + claude
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/10/11, 13:27

Well yes: a single sportsman, who goes to work every morning (so absent all day) has less need than old chilly old people who warm more and are there all day.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

Re: Calculation formula after DPE?

by Did67 » 26/10/11, 13:29

clasou wrote:Hello,
Following a campaign on the ranking of houses,
I had a thermist who came.
On arrival I have a doubt about the calculation.
I stated that I had eaten 6 steres of wood, which is, so to speak, only pine.
In total he estimates 14700kwh my conso, I did not think asked him the formula.
But looking, I see that the pin of the best case will produce 1800kw / h.
He could explain this difference to me.
I do not have any other source of heating.
a + claude

1) Normally, the DPE is a theoretical calculation, normed, of the caloric losses of the housing, heated to 19 °, according to the local climate ...

It's a norm.

It is based on the measurement of surfaces and the appreciation (non-intrusive - we do not break the walls) of thermal resistivity. Then, the computer calculates the foreseeable "claorie leaks".

2) Another thing is your actual consumption: free to heat you like in a sauna or ... not to heat at all and live in a sleeping bag high mountain ... This will determine your consumption.

So I think you're more than the average people? Do you occupy less than the average person ??? Which would explain everything.

Ultimately, if you go to Africa in winter, you will be able to consume nothing at all but your accommodation will remain "classified xxx kWh / m² / year" ...

3) So, on the one hand, a "standard" (like the displayed consumption of a car) and on the other, what you really consume.
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 26/10/11, 14:00

Hello did67
you can specify, not on having really understood, whether it is a suposition of the second degree or other.
So I think you're more than the average people? Do you occupy less than the average person ??? Which would explain everything.
Because on average it makes 20 degree

a + claude
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/10/11, 17:19

1) The DPE gives you a consumption theoretical (established according to standards ; calculated according to the composition of the different indoor / outdoor exchange surfaces after measuring these surfaces and according to local climatic data averages).

2) There can be a very significant difference between this theoretical calculation and the actual consumption observed, for x reasons, of which:

a) winter was very mild
b) the house is unoccupied part of the winter
c) the occupants heat less than the norm and are content for example with 17 °
d) the DPE was badly done: error in the assessment of partitions, walls, frames, airtightness ... (the method is non-intrusive - no question of breaking to "see"; therefore, it is is often sneaky!)

3) So I was "seriously joking" by asking you if you occupied the accommodation permanently or if you heated less (I experienced my "extreme green" period where I hardly heated in winter - I forgot to specify : single, no children).

In your case, the uncertainty about the PCI of the wood and the measurement of the quantity of wood are added (the stere is also approximate).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/11, 17:27

The formula is here if you have the courage: https://www.econologie.com/dpe-outil-et- ... -3585.html

In DPE, your 10 800 actual kWh for 14 700 kWh calculated is not an error, it is an approximation, ie: it's the same !

If you had a coefficient of 5 (10 000 against 50 000 kWh), there should be some questions ...

Otherwise agree with the opinions of others.
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 27/10/11, 06:14

Hello,
For the formula, I found a free software which I put the link on futura sciences, following a discussion, but there is at least two years when to do the calculation, I dropped.
Yes, with regard to the calorific value of the harder wood, for that reason I weigh it is noted progressively, it will give me an idea.
So even if I say "green" I do not try to ration myself on heating.
When to the calculation it is true that it left apparently just on the 6 steres.
Do not forget that although very friendly it is still mission by different manufacturer breakdowns, boiler .......

For info anyway the house
100m2 habitable square (no garage)
ceiling entirely in paneling 10mm + 40 cm cellulose wadding.
the walls
When there is a window 12 cm wadding + cellular concrete 5cm facing lime sand.
When there is none on the pan idem except that instead of 12 is 17cm.
After that it is true that the winter has been longer and can be colder in negative.
So to see this year.
a + claude
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/10/11, 16:34

clasou wrote:
Do not forget that although very friendly it is still mission by different manufacturer breakdowns, boiler .......

a + claude

Normally, the DPE is made at a sale or lease. It is mandatory. So the DPEiste is commissioned by the owner or the agency.

Regardless of the work. Even if jobs can be "recommended" ...

I persist: if it is a TRUE DPE, it is not based on a consumption observed, but on a standardized calculation.
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"