Council estimate price recovery tank rainwater?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Hackel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Council estimate price recovery tank rainwater?

by Hackel » 19/05/09, 20:24

Hello,

I have a quote from a promoter on the added value of a rainwater recovery tank. To go from 1 liters to 600 liters they ask me 2600 euros including tax.

It seems high even if the earthwork is a little more important, someone have a more precise idea ??
0 x
French Kiss
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Rainwater recovery quote

by French Kiss » 18/07/09, 11:01

Hello,
Without indiscretion, what did you want to do with 1600 or even 2600 liters of rainwater?
Anyway, you have to identify your needs, then the quantity that you can recover and finally you will know the volume of the tank required.
A ta available to XXXXXXXXXX if you want to talk in detail.
And attention to fanciful suggestions!
Very good day,
Alain

(edited by ex-océano on 18/07/09 11:32: Do not put a clear telephone, I send it in MP)
0 x
Hackel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Hackel » 18/07/09, 12:06

I have two cars, a piece of grass of 200m² and a small garden.

Do you know precisely in summer how much water is needed per day for a 10m² garden and the 200m² lawn?

If yes, YOU interest me ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/07/09, 12:34

I am scared by the prices you quote: take a look at this Belgian price, from a merchant not far from my home:

http://www.marlier.be/catalogue/public/ ... hp?f=ASS03
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
French Kiss
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by French Kiss » 18/07/09, 13:47

No need to be afraid.
However, in addition to the bare tank, a certain number of materials and fittings must be provided:
- earthworks (pit and trenches)
- pipes (gutter to tank, tank to house, too full
- filters,
- the secure look of the tank
- respondents
- the anti-swirl device
- the pumping system providing for switching over to the public water network
- the emergency system in the event of a power failure,
- the anti-pollution filter,
- the bladder tank to absorb the stresses of the pump
- the workforce for all this.

We are far from the bare tank ... which alone is ... a water tank.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/07/09, 16:23

Indeed, but this does not appear in the interventions. And, in any case, generally French building trades are expensive.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 18/07/09, 17:29

Bonjour,

hackel wrote:I have two cars, a piece of grass of 200m² and a small garden.
Do you know precisely in summer how much water is needed per day for a 10m² garden and the 200m² lawn?
If yes, YOU interest me ...

and that's all .. !! ???
if these are the only uses planned for rainwater, it would be "fanciful" to consider a complete underground solution for uses that do not require it, because it will absolutely never be amortized, it is therefore throwing away direct money down the drain !!!

for these outdoor uses only, stay on above-ground storage, which does not require major work ...!

hackel wrote:I have a quote from a promoter on the added value of a rainwater recovery tank. To go from 1 liters to 600 liters they ask me 2600 euros including tax.

which means that € 1300 is not the price of the tank, but the additional cost of the 2600 l. compared to the price of the 1600 l. ...
indeed, it seems excessive to me ...
and in this case, what is the price (detailed?) of the estimate of the 1600 and that of the 2600 .. ??

frenchkiss wrote:- earthworks (pit and trenches)

is generally not part of the quotes ...

frenchkiss wrote:- pipes (gutter to tank, tank to house, too full

that either ...

frenchkiss wrote:- filters

you can have a good complete filtration system (interior and exterior) for 600 € ttc max.

frenchkiss wrote:- the secure look of the tank

"secured" .. ?? , ie .. ??

frenchkiss wrote:- respondents

accessory not essential ...

frenchkiss wrote:- the anti-swirl device

a simple concrete look at € 10 does the trick very well! ...

frenchkiss wrote:- the pumping system providing for switching over to the public water network

not compulsory to invest in this type of material, and not justified if sizing correctly calculated !! ...

frenchkiss wrote:- the emergency system in the event of a power failure,

that is?
also accessory, and never planned on estimate !!

frenchkiss wrote:- the anti-pollution filter

"pollution filter" .. ???
not know ....

frenchkiss wrote:- the bladder tank to absorb the stresses of the pump

200 to 250 € for a 100 l. vertical full of good brand ...

frenchkiss wrote:- the workforce for all this

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
French Kiss
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by French Kiss » 18/07/09, 21:41

elephant wrote: And, in any case, generally French building trades are expensive.

Hence the importance of choosing well ....
0 x
French Kiss
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by French Kiss » 19/07/09, 10:26

little sparrow wrote:Bonjour,

BUT IF!

frenchkiss wrote:- pipes (gutter to tank, tank to house, too full

that either ...
BUT IF!

frenchkiss wrote:- filters

you can have a good complete filtration system (interior and exterior) for 600 € ttc max.
WITH THE POSE? EXAMPLES? BRANDS?

frenchkiss wrote:- the secure look of the tank

"secured" .. ?? , ie .. ??
IMPOSED BY ORDER 21/08/08. WE DON'T KNOW HIS CLASSICS, MONSIEUR L EXPERT?

frenchkiss wrote:- respondents

accessory not essential ...
OUPS !!!! THERE, I ASK FOR A DETAILED EXPLANATION FROM THE "EXPERT" BECAUSE OTHERWISE I THINK THAT I WILL GRILL THE PUMP !!!!!

frenchkiss wrote:- the anti-swirl device

a simple concrete look at € 10 does the trick very well! ...
NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AN ANTI-STITCH DEVICE AND A LOOK. REVIEW STOPPED 21/08/08 ONCE AGAIN, THE EXPERT!

frenchkiss wrote:- the pumping system providing for switching over to the public water network

not compulsory to invest in this type of material, and not justified if sizing correctly calculated !! ...
WE CAN ALSO FEED THE TOILETS WITH A BUCKET FILLED WITH WELLS, IT'S TRUE ...

that is?
NOT ACCESSORY AND PROVIDED ON ESTIMATE: HOW CAN YOU EVER AFFIRM? READ ALL THE QUOTATIONS ISSUED BY ALL THE COMPANIES? BUT YOU ARE GOD, MY WORD!

frenchkiss wrote:- the anti-pollution filter

"pollution filter" .. ???
not know ....
MANDATORY CF STOPPED 21/08/08

frenchkiss wrote:- the bladder tank to absorb the stresses of the pump

200 to 250 € for a 100 l. vertical full of good brand ...
OUF! FINALLY SOMETHING JUST! WELL DONE!

IF A PROFESSIONAL DOES NOT INDICATE THE COST OF THE WORKFORCE ON ITS QUOTE, THE COMPANY CLOSES IN 1 MONTH!
0 x
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 19/07/09, 12:14

Bonjour,

BUT IF!

but no sir ...
quotes from installers very regularly stipulate that earthworks are the responsibility of the customer, and even worse quotes from "sellers" ("non-installers")
very few "specialized" companies take charge of these earthworks since they do not have the necessary machinery ...
it is then the diggers themselves who sell the tanks and install them, but they are not "specialized companies" for all that ...

frenchkiss wrote:the pipes (gutter to tank, tank to house, too full

that either ...
BUT IF!

but no sir ...
find me "specialized" companies that will install the gutters for you. : Shock:
also, some companies clearly stipulate on their quotes that the trenches, reservations and pipes must be ready or payable by the customer.

frenchkiss wrote:you can have a good complete filtration system (interior and exterior) for 600 € ttc max.
WITH THE POSE? EXAMPLES? BRANDS?

my dear sir, if you claim to be a "consultant" in this area, please excuse me for not wanting to answer this question, because a "consultant" should have "consulted" enough the market in which he operates to know what I am doing. speak, to know the (many) different materials in question as well as their price ...

frenchkiss wrote:"secured" .. ?? , ie .. ??
IMPOSED BY ORDER 21/08/08. WE DON'T KNOW HIS CLASSICS, MONSIEUR L EXPERT?

I know the "classics" very well and much more, don't worry ....
but your answer is a reference and not an explanation ...
thank you for specifying me more ... !!!

frenchkiss wrote:accessory not essential ...
OUPS !!!! THERE, I ASK FOR A DETAILED EXPLANATION FROM THE "EXPERT" BECAUSE OTHERWISE I THINK THAT I WILL GRILL THE PUMP !!!!!

you should be careful with the terms you use ...
a "probe" is a "level probe", which remains a "non-essential accessory" in an installation ...
if you are referring to pumping, then we must speak of "water shortage safety", a probe of which is part of a "water shortage safety process", of which there are several procedures elsewhere ...

frenchkiss wrote:a simple concrete look at € 10 does the trick very well! ...
NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AN ANTI-STITCH DEVICE AND A LOOK. REVIEW STOPPED 21/08/08 ONCE AGAIN, THE EXPERT!

for your control, Mr. Consultant, a simple plastic anti-swirl accessory to be placed at the bottom of the tank and into which the downfall pipe comes generally costs 40 to 50 € ...
a simple 25x25 concrete look at € 10 will do the trick as well by simply placing it at the bottom of the tank and dropping the water inlet hose ...
as effective for 5 X cheaper ...
but that's not usually the type of advice from salespeople ...

frenchkiss wrote:not compulsory to invest in this type of material, and not justified if sizing correctly calculated !! ...
WE CAN ALSO FEED THE TOILETS WITH A BUCKET FILLED WITH WELLS, IT'S TRUE ...

there are other much cheaper possibilities ...

that is?
NOT ACCESSORY AND PROVIDED ON ESTIMATE: HOW CAN YOU EVER AFFIRM? READ ALL THE QUOTATIONS ISSUED BY ALL THE COMPANIES? BUT YOU ARE GOD, MY WORD!

sorry but i don't remember reading that on any quote ...
and I read a lot of quotes, yes, indeed, because as I also have an "advisory" function, well me, before advising, I study the market to find out what I'm talking about ...
and no, I'm not God .... I'm just me, and it's already not bad ...

frenchkiss wrote:"pollution filter" .. ???
not know ....
MANDATORY CF STOPPED 21/08/08

again, this answer is a reference and not an explanation ...
thank you for specifying me more ... !!!
because an "anti-pollution valve", I know, "anti-pollution filter" in the field of the automobile or industry, I know ....., but an "anti-pollution filter" for water of rain ... I do not really see what it corresponds to ...

frenchkiss wrote:200 to 250 € for a 100 l. vertical full of good brand ...
OUF! FINALLY SOMETHING JUST! WELL DONE!

wow ... what a recognition .... thank you!

IF A PROFESSIONAL DOES NOT INDICATE THE COST OF THE WORKFORCE ON ITS QUOTE, THE COMPANY CLOSES IN 1 MONTH!

you sir who say yourself "consultant", you must certainly know that companies sell "hardware kits" without installing them themselves ...
you should certainly know that companies offer the optional installation, at prices to return a dead man to his grave ...
and you should certainly also know that companies offer the installation of the tank and the pump without worrying about everything else !!!

therefore a "pro" will only indicate his MO if he executes it himself, which is far from being a generality ... !!

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...