Green construction: call to witness

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
helene
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Green construction: call to witness

by helene » 01/02/07, 09:58

Hello,

I am looking for "testimonials" from people who develop or build green, it goes from the purchase of solar chargers for laptops to the use of biodegradable insulation to renovate or outright construction from A to Z.
It is for my master thesis ethno-socio syr 'sustainable' habitat and especially on the approach of those who start.

If you need clarification, don't hesitate to ask me. Normally I would need interviews but since we are everywhere in France and in Belgium maybe we can do it by internet.

Thank you in advance to motivated people who want to answer me and who try (small or large) to transform their home to make it a "home sweeter home" ...
(and yes I know, what a beautiful formula !! 8) )
See you later!
0 x
leplo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: call to witness

by leplo » 01/02/07, 10:30

Hélène wrote:Hello,

I am looking for "testimonials" from people who develop or build green, it goes from the purchase of solar chargers for laptops to the use of biodegradable insulation to renovate or outright construction from A to Z.
It is for my master thesis ethno-socio syr 'sustainable' habitat and especially on the approach of those who start.

If you need clarification, don't hesitate to ask me. Normally I would need interviews but since we are everywhere in France and in Belgium maybe we can do it by internet.

Thank you in advance to motivated people who want to answer me and who try (small or large) to transform their home to make it a "home sweeter home" ...
(and yes I know, what a beautiful formula !! 8) )
See you later!

Hello,
there are plenty here who can answer you :))
A+
0 x
"It's because the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light that some people look bright at first and then look stupid."
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 01/02/07, 10:48

Hello
I made an extension in brick with distributed insulation (Monomur), hemp insulation, lining in fiberboard (strips) of wood (OSB) but it is not necessarily eco-friendly I had rather planned Pavatex panels but this n It is not easy to find a distributor in the Paris region. And I do not agree to pay prices that seem excessive to me ...
I have also provided for rainwater harvesting in my building permit application but it has not yet been done. Building with "healthier" products does not necessarily cost a lot more by calculating everything.
Good luck.
Michel
0 x
leplo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by leplo » 01/02/07, 18:33

that's clear the monomur is expensive, but effective, only I have to say that there is only one manufacturer who makes the version that reduces thermal bridges, the other manufacturers make monomur but not the maximum :). The one that would be the most thermally efficient is the trademark registered by a German company, we recognize their model by an x ​​in section (To prevent thermal bridges therefore). Voigna.

Monomur brick
http://www.fftb.org/tbffpr00.htm

I would add that the compressed straw construction provides much better insulation.

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
"It's because the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light that some people look bright at first and then look stupid."