Green collective construction

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
yensial
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Green collective construction

by yensial » 25/09/07, 23:36

Thank you to all the "enlightened" of forum, green building (and architecture) are part of my interests.

I live in an area where land is expensive, but sometimes offers a significant building capacity (building SHON). In any case, this is what property ads suggest, on land that does not sell quickly, which remains a mystery (too small for developers and too large for individuals?)

I have the idea that the construction of small collectives (the collective is in itself also a mode of ecological housing!) Would be possible, by the association of several people sharing the same objective, and in particular that of building green.

I would like to discuss this absurd idea (but between enlightened ...), perhaps some have experienced this type of operation. And possibly get in touch with people from the region who are at least interested in the idea (78, Montesson loop and the region).
:|
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 26/09/07, 08:57

Hello and welcome Yensial!
Thank you to all the "enlightened" of forum
there I stop you right away! :frown: the members of econology are by no means "enlightened" but indeed experimenters, researchers what! and with very small additional means who do the best they can to understand and improve different systems both ecological but also economic which has nothing to do with enlightenment! : Mrgreen:
In terms of econological constructions you will certainly find your happiness by browsing through the various appropriate subjects on the forum ! don't forget the "search" function to help you. : Mrgreen:
0 x
yensial
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by yensial » 26/09/07, 09:54

"Illuminated", in quotation marks, everyone will understand the affectionate side of the quote. And by definition the illuminated are brilliant people ...

Thank you for the warm welcome.

:?
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 26/09/07, 10:30

"Illuminated", in quotation marks, everyone will understand the affectionate side of the quote. And by definition the illuminated are brilliant people ...
Seen in this way, I don't think it's so warm that you don't let it suppose! for proof my intervention! and the bright ones of the bright people :oyes some are! : Cheesy:
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Sorry if I hurt you:
I apologize to you.
0 x
yensial
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by yensial » 26/09/07, 14:19

I was not hurt at all, the welcome was really warm ("welcome + some advice ... nothing to say).

So let's remove all ambiguity: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Lol:

Certainly, in 2007, we start to be credible when we talk about green building, passive house, wood heating etc ...
But it has not been so long since the subject of sustainable development has gained momentum in the media (a few prime-time broadcasts, like Yann Arthus-Bertrand, or reports from "houses like no other" on Sunday evening in E = M6)
So, there are still 2 - 3 years, it could appear like the business of some "enlightened"

So I come back to my question about building several small collectives. Because frankly today, we have little choice:
- either you buy an apartment or a house (old, or new and very expensive, and rarely green construction),
- either we build individual, and there if we want to build green.

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Kyos
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Kyos » 02/11/07, 10:28

Hello

It is true that the collectives are potentially greener because of the same living space, they have less exterior / interior interface.

One of the problems of a "small green collective" approach is, as you point out, to form a group of people with the same expectations in this area. For my part, I think it is almost mission impossible, in any case "here and now" : Cheesy: .

Perhaps in the Beaver spirit and movement it would be possible, in a
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 02/11/07, 16:13

Kyos wrote:Hello

It is true that the collectives are potentially greener because of the same living space, they have less exterior / interior interface.

One of the problems of a "small green collective" approach is, as you point out, to form a group of people with the same expectations in this area. For my part, I think it is almost mission impossible, in any case "here and now" : Cheesy: .

Perhaps in the Beaver spirit and movement it would be possible, in a

Bondjou from Belgium once,
Not long ago ... A week ago, I saw on TV ...
A family building a straw house (in France)
But she gets help for its construction, and in addition she makes people who come to work for him pay ... : Cheesy: Yes Yes
He charges, pcq people who come to help him, learn to build in straw. I suppose the meals are in the price.
But hey .. should find the guy ... and learn at home.
And there were people working ... yes, yes
So it exists in France (if journalists tell the truth ... :| )
0 x
Kyos
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Kyos » 02/11/07, 17:45

Hello

I saw this show. People who pay actually come to learn. Not stupid the guy ...
0 x
yensial
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by yensial » 04/11/07, 22:15

Indeed, the big difficulty is to find "co-motivated", and I dare not imagine what comes after ... the disagreements on the construction, the financial contributions, who takes the apartment exposed to the 'is ? etc. and the head of the banks ?? A bit of utopia therefore in my idea, but that said I got my hands on one or two experiments that seem to have worked, and then there is the example of old factories transformed into loft, the principle is the same, people come together in SCI to carry out an operation.

Otherwise my project is not really self-built, even if I find all these straw house type experiences nice. For my part, I will never have the time ... And I prefer to think that in the "economic" aspect of sustainable development, there are companies that are developing on green construction, with healthy competition and normal prices. ..

:|
0 x
AIR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by AIR » 05/11/07, 16:29

Yes, frankly, self-construction means riding without brakes .... I didn’t say skydiving without a parachute ...

: Mrgreen:
0 x
the men precede the forest, the deserts follow them "CHATEAUBRIANT