Green collective construction

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
AIR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by AIR » 19/11/07, 14:58

Simply that today, I can no longer leave anything on my sites, because everything disappears strangely on weekends.
And besides, there is activity on construction sites nearby.

Now, the added value is less and serves the merchants or traders of materials.
The added value that I give to the state .. through the tax levy .. does it seem to me it serves everyone?

Anyway, when I run out of work ... I will make unscrupulous houses and sell them ...
It will come back to me cheaper and my margin will be greater !!!!

Thanks for the advice !!!
The community is not for you .. but I am proud to make six people work and live! see others ... and I appreciate that they have paid holidays and that we take advantage of the state on a daily basis.
Surely thoughts that do not have self-builders ..
0 x
the men precede the forest, the deserts follow them "CHATEAUBRIANT
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 03/12/07, 22:24

[quote = "yensial"] Certainly, in 2007, we are starting to be credible when we talk about green construction, passive house, wood heating etc ...
But it has not been so long since the subject of sustainable development has gained momentum in the media (a few prime-time broadcasts, like Yann Arthus-Bertrand, or reports from "houses like no other" on Sunday evening in E = M6)
So, there are still 2 - 3 years, it could appear like the business of some "enlightened" [quote]

Hopefully this is not a fashion phenomenon !!! :|
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!