Search found 9 results

by danpel
22/07/20, 09:18
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Duval thema c23E saunier sanitary failure
answers: 17
views: 14648

Re: Malne sanitary saunier duval thema c23E

phil59 wrote:I suppose it's a mechanical thermostat, one input wire, and one output, so connected the 2 wires .... To see, we must not leave it like that!

Hello,

nothing found which allows to bypass the P1 which is on the printed circuit
by danpel
21/07/20, 20:51

I suppose it's a mechanical thermostat, one input wire, and one output, so connected the 2 wires .... To see, we must not leave it like that! A kind of potentiometer that allows you to adjust the T °, ​​in front there are 3 one for summer / winter position, a sanitary T °, ​​a heating T ° but I think ...
by danpel
21/07/20, 19:54

It is a membrane: if it has been stored incorrectly or for too long without water, it may be defective. Is it you who changed it or a pro? There is necessarily a setting for the hot water temperature ... Shunt p1, to see .... Shunter, I suppose it's bridging? I still have to find on ...
by danpel
21/07/20, 18:23

It is a membrane: if it has been stored improperly or for too long without water, it may be defective. Is it you who changed it or a pro? There is necessarily a setting for the hot water temperature ... It is a person who knows who has changed but in black and it is an independent who provided me. ...
by danpel
21/07/20, 18:17

I did not find any detector as explained, here is the file and thank you for your help Ah yes I do believe that it is the water valve which fulfills this role: a membrane detects the pressure difference and regulates the gas flow . Are you sure the valve that was changed is working? Otherwise yes check ...
by danpel
21/07/20, 18:05

I do not see a 3-way valve on the assembly drawing and neither at the supplier for this model of boiler
by danpel
21/07/20, 17:54

I did not find any detector as explained, here is the file and thank you for your help
by danpel
21/07/20, 17:22

Hello, I don't see any part listed as a sensor on the boiler part plans and no part that looks like the one you present? For the water valve, you can see it on the following link https: //www.esc-grossiste.fr/boutique/saunier-duval-themaplus-c-23-e/43634-valve-eau-po ...
by danpel
21/07/20, 10:08

Duval thema c23E saunier sanitary failure

Hello, my boiler no longer produces hot water while the heating side is working fine. I replaced the water valve and the reversing valve but nothing helped, when the water is drawn the boiler does not trigger, if I manually use the microswitch it works. Would you have an id ...

Go Advanced search