Search found 7 results

by cyclotan
03/04/09, 11:22
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : VMC: invent system from germany
answers: 24
views: 31503

A presentation that shows that 8 000 installations were made in 2008:
http://www.actionrenewables.org/uploads ... tation.pdf
by cyclotan
10/12/08, 19:16
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar Photovoltaic: mono or polycrystalline panels?
answers: 59
views: 131629

I think we focus too much on cell yields.

What seems important to me is the production of KWh per year for given price as well as for such ecological impact. The surface used then comes unless my available surface is restricted, of course.
by cyclotan
10/12/08, 19:09
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar Photovoltaic: mono or polycrystalline panels?
answers: 59
views: 131629

Yes, there is a direct relationship between LUX and W / m2 but, indeed, for a given wavelength. And the LUX was defined to indicate the intensity of the illumination of a surface with respect to the human eye, therefore in the visible. In the visible wavelengths, those which concern the p ...
by cyclotan
10/12/08, 17:48

Acrobat wrote to me: "there was an error displaying thumbnails. There was a problem reading this document" Do you know what that means? Uh not too much ... Except that Thumbnails = reduced images ... so try to remove the preview (left column) I would install the last one ...
by cyclotan
06/12/08, 10:01

To complete this a little: We must not dream, there is no miracle. From a price point of view, we should arrive at roughly the same price as a double flow CMV: except for light installations, such as in a small apartment with 2 fans for example. In these typical cases, it's true ...
by cyclotan
05/12/08, 21:18

VMC: invent system from germany

About VMC, while visiting a trade fair in Germany, I discovered the InVENTer product. The principle: A fan, placed in the wall, integrates a ceramic module in its duct, which heats up when the air in the house is extracted, then once this ceramic has been heated (after 70 seconds ...
by cyclotan
03/12/06, 21:38
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Consume less with PC
answers: 81
views: 110827

Is there a simple way to manually order the computer to go to sleep before going away momentarily, rather than waiting for the scheduled sleep? I made a shortcut, very practical. on the screen background; click "right", "new shortcut" then indicate ...

Go Advanced search