Search found 5 results

by Corre
10/12/18, 16:18
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Self-consumption project with Finistère batteries
answers: 11
views: 14584

Re: Self-consumption project with batteries Finistère

Hello Petrus, according to my calculations (which may not be good ...), lithium actually costs a lot less than lead if we take into account the full screw life of the batteries and the depth discharge at which they can be used. Here's how I calculated: For the batter ...
by Corre
05/12/18, 11:47

Hello Enerc, Thank you very much for this detailed answer. I have noted below some of your remarks (underlined) and put comments in blue. If you passed on the forum photovoltaic, so you are informed of frequent scams. Good point. Do not take any company that calls and on ...
by Corre
04/12/18, 17:14

Hello Thibr, I don't really understand your answer. Once again, I made it clear that my motivations are that I want an installation with batteries. So I have questions about the choice of inverters for battery management. I don't want to debate "po ...
by Corre
03/12/18, 11:22

Hello Enerc, Thank you for taking the time to answer me. For the moment, I am not yet studying the quotes but rather analyzing the systems available on the market. For the inverter part, I want: A system that can manage solar and battery / allowing to have electricity ...
by Corre
30/11/18, 13:50

Self-consumption project with Finistère batteries

Hello everyone, I live in Finistère, near Brest. I consulted several professionals to obtain quotes for a self-consumption solar installation with batteries. One of the installers offers me an installation with Solarwatt batteries but I don't want to give ...

Go Advanced search