Stanley Meyer Video: Amazing !!!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Stanley Meyer Video: Amazing !!!

by Logan » 31/03/03, 10:38

I knew Meyer's invention but not the video.
It’s amazing.
If this guy is right, the consequences of his invention are astronomical !!!
Everyone can make their energy for cheap (water is almost free).
In addition, I do not see how governments and other magnates can ban this technology, people will not accept that they are deprived of such a cheap source of energy.

Anyone know if Meyer has progressed?
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 31/03/03, 10:42

found on the net
"In December 1996, Meyer lost a lawsuit brought against him by disappointed investors. He does not admit being beaten. To be continued, therefore."
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 31/03/03, 10:50

... would be interesting to get this video:

They will save the planet
by Jean-Pierre and Laurence LENTIN

broadcast on canal + in the eyes of the cyclone
1st DIFFUSION: Saturday May 10, 1997 at 13:30 p.m. in Clear

I know, it's a bit old but good ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/03, 12:34

Sorry to disappoint you Logan, but Stanley Meyer died in 1998

On March 29, 1998, Eugène Mallove editor-in-chief of Infinite Energy confirmed on the Internet the death of Stanley, 57, after calling the funeral service to Evans (information taken up by W. Bahman of PACE and DVS).

For my part, I met Mr. Lentin and here is his response (which is in my PRT report):

"Quite frankly, and although I once praised Stanley
Meyer, this track seems to me a dead end. Meyer died 2 years ago, his
paranoia and his obsession with secrecy leave serious doubts about
the real efficiency of his system. Her brother supposedly had to continue
research but we haven't heard from since. "

JP Lentin (author of "These waves which kill, these waves which treat" Ed. Albin Michel), Mail dated 9/01/01 sent to C.Martz in response to a search for an End of Study Project on the WFC
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 31/03/03, 13:12

Chieeeee :(
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/03, 16:08

bah of inventions there is and there will be other .... personally I think that currently, it is necessary to concentrate on the Pantone even if c not the water engine it is already a sacred advanced !! (technological & above all mental: putting water in your engine can seem completely crazy for ordinary people ... and yet ..)
0 x
looping85
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by looping85 » 23/10/04, 13:04

Mouaih, not pleasing all that, amsi that does not prevent that I cotinu has to seek the myens, I await an electronic curcuit which will premet me to be able to accelerate to decelerate, I would keep you informed of the progress of my research .. .......
0 x
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bojourvous5094 » 31/10/05, 22:25

I DID SOME RESEARCH ON THE INVENTIONS OF MEYER ...
In my personal opinion this guy was a genius ....: rolleyes:
He has around forty patents to his credit. He worked with NASA.
He worked for the Battelle Foundation in Ohio, developing the Gemini project at NASA and also the energy supply system on the EBED concept for the Star Wars project.
We tried several times to "buy" Meyer both in his work and personally, and he was the victim of provocations. It is easy to understand his prudence, because he seems to wait before acting, that the idea that water can be a fuel is widely spread. Rather, he plans to monitor his technology to ensure that his invention will go to the benefit of humanity.

He funded his scientific work alone, recognized and rewarded by national and international organizations, and was elected inventor of the year in the American Who'Who in 1993. (He then received substantial support from Canada, England , and from Sweden.

THE LATE STANLEY MEYER
On March 29, 1998, Eugène Mallove editor-in-chief of Infinite Energy confirmed on the Internet the death of Stanley, 57, after calling the funeral service to Evans (information taken up by W. Bahman of PACE and DVS).
On March 21, Stanley had dinner at a Grove City restaurant with other people. He suddenly left the table saying that he had been poisoned, then he ran to his car in the parking lot and collapsed.
His family, his wife Marylin, his twin brother Stefen Foster, another brother Henry, his sister Barbara Feret, a flock of nephews and nieces, himself having no children, had to resign themselves to the absence of funeral. His remains were taken away for autopsy. Initial findings indicated that her death was due to an arterial disease, but since the disease complained of very rarely resulted in death, another toxicology examination was ordered, the results of which were still pending in April 1998.
Inge and Adolf Schneider of the NET newspaper (whom we thank for the authorization to publish the photo above) had visited Meyer in September 1997. Stanley had assured them that he had signed contracts with American firms to market his car. Jerry Decker had learned from Stanley himself, met in Denver that his car was almost ready. He was healthy and full of energy. : Huh:
In March, he was on the verge of having great success in laying the foundation stone for a $ 50 million research center in Grove City.
: Rolleyes:

I attach a summary of the documents found on the INTERNET ....
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 29/06/07, 10:35

bojourvous5094 wrote: I DID SOME RESEARCH ON THE INVENTIONS OF MEYER ...
In my personal opinion this guy was a genius ....: rolleyes:
He has around forty patents to his credit. He worked with NASA.
He worked for the Battelle Foundation in Ohio, developing the Gemini project at NASA and also the energy supply system on the EBED concept for the Star Wars project.
We tried several times to "buy" Meyer both in his work and personally, and he was the victim of provocations. It is easy to understand his prudence, because he seems to wait before acting, that the idea that water can be a fuel is widely spread. Rather, he plans to monitor his technology to ensure that his invention will go to the benefit of humanity.

He funded his scientific work alone, recognized and rewarded by national and international organizations, and was elected inventor of the year in the American Who'Who in 1993. (He then received substantial support from Canada, England , and from Sweden.

THE LATE STANLEY MEYER
On March 21, Stanley had dinner at a Grove City restaurant with other people. He suddenly left the table saying that he had been poisoned, then he ran to his car in the parking lot and collapsed.
His family, his wife Marylin, his twin brother Stefen Foster, another brother Henry, his sister Barbara Feret, a flock of nephews and nieces, himself having no children, had to resign themselves to the absence of funeral. His remains were taken away for autopsy. Initial findings indicated that her death was due to an arterial disease, but since the disease complained of very rarely resulted in death, another toxicology examination was ordered, the results of which were still pending in April 1998.
Inge and Adolf Schneider of the NET newspaper (whom we thank for the authorization to publish the photo above) had visited Meyer in September 1997. Stanley had assured them that he had signed contracts with American firms to market his car. Jerry Decker had learned from Stanley himself, met in Denver that his car was almost ready. He was healthy and full of energy. : Huh:
In March, he was on the verge of having great success in laying the foundation stone for a $ 50 million research center in Grove City.
: Rolleyes:

I attach a summary of the documents found on the INTERNET ....

Okay, he's dead .....
What happens to patents in this case?
Or .... what has become of them?
It's weird, all these inventors who have such short lives ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMcb71XY-OI

[Modify Modo Targol] Correction of Quotes [/ Mod Modo Targol]
0 x
francklompa
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by francklompa » 19/09/10, 22:02

Meyer should have closed his mouth, if he had really found the way to break water into low energy gas! we must remain silent! you imagine the consequences on a world level, never the States, oil companies, Arab countries etc will not let people put water in their car, Water is almost free, rain water o :)
0 x