simple trick to save fuel

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

simple trick to save fuel

by gilgamesh » 13/07/07, 23:42

Hello everybody,

This is my first post - I accompany the forum for some time and it makes me want to participate with my own experience. We know that preheating fuel gives better combustion and saves fuel because the mixture will be leaner because the hotter fuel is less dense. In addition the fuel vaporizes much better and we add energy to the explosion. I had a fuelheater which came with a booster kit but was impossible to install so I imagined a very simple way to complete the same thing. I bought some 4 meters of fuel hose, I connected it to the body outlet - then I wrapped it around the radiator tube and then connected to the carburetor. This assembly I did it on a honda civic and it gives me consumption of around 6,5 liters / 100km urban. Normally this car is 8,5 liters in the same condition. I also increase the tire pressure to 35 psi. I wonder if this system could also increase the economy in pantone. It's really very simple to do - 10 minutes and that's it. welcome the comments ..
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 13/07/07, 23:53

Hello
For a more "pro" system, you can also install a Renault Clio 1,9D or Super5D, R19D diesel filter holder.
The coolant flows through an exchanger and preheats the diesel.
I haven't done it on my cars yet but I need to do it.
Imagine that a Golf Diesel 97 does not have that ... : Lol:
And the low fuel level warning light they don't know about the Golf3 either. :x
0 x
Flytox

Re: Simple tip to save fuel

by Flytox » 14/07/07, 11:30

Hello Gilgamesh

gilgamesh wrote: We know that preheating fuel gives better combustion and saves fuel because the mixture will be leaner because the hotter fuel is less dense. In addition the fuel vaporizes much better and we add energy to the explosion. .... I bought some 4 meters of fuel hose, I connected it to the body outlet - then I wrapped it around the radiator tube and then connected to the carburetor. This assembly I did it on a honda civic and it gives me consumption of around 6,5 liters / 100km urban. Normally this car is 8,5 liters in the same

I don't remember who on this forum, there are regulatory restrictions when heating fuel (especially gasoline). The risk of fire is not negligible and the flash point of petrol is 55 °. : Shock:

If you use the coolant at 80 ° be careful that the heat exchange is not too good ....

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/07/07, 13:59

in my opinion, don't overdo it

1) there will be losses

2) the gasoline will cool as it vaporizes

3) gasoline "just passes"

of course, nothing prevents to put a thermostatic probe to make the tests

on the other hand, Gilgamesh wrote:
I connect it to the body outlet - then I wrap it around the radiator tube and then connect to the carburetor

we did not understand everything there, including this "exit from the bodywork"

what year is this Honda Civic? 8,5 liters is a lot for a recent one, isn't it?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 14/07/07, 22:06

Hello,

Thank you for the response. The Honda civic is from 1986. I made a mistake because of the bodywork output - of course it is the output of the fuel bomb (mechanical). Because of the danger - I have been using it like this for over a year and it works well without problems. It is also a way of polluting less by buying second-hand cars and using them until the end because the energy required to produce a new vehicle must be very considerable.

I tried different ways of saving - hidrogen, vortex, aceton, preheating the fuel - my conclusion is that they all have roughly the same effect but they are not cumulative - I mean that we save around 15- 20% maximum, even if used together. We can improve the combustion but when it's finished that's it. Because of that I am interested in knowing if with pantone it is the same thing - for example combination vortex / panton or preheating fuel / pantone or aceton / panton or hidrogen / pantone - if that would give an additional saving or not? What do you think of that :?:
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
Other

by Other » 15/07/07, 06:38

Hello

On a Buick 3,8litres I have the fuel heating the passage in a magnetic field and the turbulator
All this sytéme are not cumulative, the turbulator alone made the principal of the economy, the others it is minimal,
for the heating of the fuel an injection engine has a significant return therefore a large circulation in the heater.

On the Chevrolet, doping with water predominates over the other accessories ...

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/07/07, 15:30

Gilgamesh wrote:

I tried different ways of saving - hidrogen, vortex, aceton, preheating the fuel - my conclusion is that they all have roughly the same effect but they are not cumulative - I mean that we save around 15- 20% maximum, even if used together. We can improve the combustion but when it's finished that's it. Because of that I am interested in knowing if with pantone it is the same thing - for example combination vortex / panton or preheating fuel / pantone or aceton / panton or hidrogen / pantone - if that would give an additional saving or not? What do you think of that Question

What have you tried as a hydrogen system? with what results?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Eloi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Eloi » 15/07/07, 20:55

I would like to ask you a few questions about your tip, gilgamesh.
Is your Honda Civic petrol or diesel. Injection or carburetor?
Personally I drive a Peugeot 104 (petrol, fuel) and I would be interested in being able to save my fuel in such a simple way.

Eloi
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 16/07/07, 06:47

Hello
With new candles, a new spark plug and a little cleaning of your fuel you should already limit losses.
Don't hesitate, change it. If it's not right there will always be time to go back.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/07/07, 12:39

and sweet on the mushroom too:

a carburetor car has no feed back result / throttle opening: the carburetor offers and the engine eventually takes and restores a mass of unburnt ...
to the chagrin of the environment and your wallet.
0 x