The speed limiter becomes fuel saver

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Did67

by Did67 » 26/11/13, 20:05

To think, I have doubts on the effectiveness:

(A) in a stabilized speed, a car X with a trajectory Y, a motor Z will consume about the same thing regardless of the regaultion, provided that: (i) you stabilize the speed; B) you limit yourself at an optimum speed; Iii) you do not brake; Iiii) you do not accelerate

B) One day we discussed whether accelerating fast enough but briefly to reach this stabilized speed or accelerating very slowly but for a very long time, which of the two was the most economical; The answer was not decided

So I think that without a complicated system, the few rules of "eco-conduct" allowing everyone to find a good compromise without representing a danger for oneself and for others (any mechanical and blind limitation being potentially dangerous if it is weakened). the day when you have to escape from a bad step by a brutal acceleration ...

Eco driving :

A) Stabilized speed at the lowest possible speed (in general, almost all the way too much milling its engine!) For those who have a computer that gives the conso, move to the higher speed from 1 500 tour instead of 3 000 and Look!

B) anticipate not to have to brake as much as possible (except of course, pedestrian crossing, child playing, red light ...)

Too many people do not know that ironing is consuming !!!

c) adapt the speed to that obtained on the longest ratio at a fairly low speed ...

D) all with well inflated / slightly overinflated tires and a well adjusted engine ...

And I do not believe that electronics will do - blindly - much better! Or else by acting prodigiously!
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 26/11/13, 21:56

It is absolutely obvious, but in fact if the speed limiters exist it is because some people have the will to respect the limitations but it is much easier with a guard crazy. Same for the conso. With this kind of system eco-driving becomes simpler since it is not 100% our will that is at stake.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/11/13, 20:21

No need for all this binz ... Roll in electric saxo ... same foot in the bottom the deudeuches you crament as if it were ferraris..Par cons cons equivalent to 3 liters / 100
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...