The thermokinetics compressor Joseph Haiun

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
diablotruc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The thermokinetics compressor Joseph Haiun

by diablotruc » 03/10/06, 20:18

The invention of a French engineer can change everything

Boosting the efficiency of power stations by at least 10%: that is the revolutionary feat of engineer Joseph Haiun. With one stone two blows: recover the heat rejected by the power plants and transform it into energy thanks to its thermokinetic compressor, thus energetic and ecological gain. Especially when you know that, usually, gains of one point require colossal investments.

The most brilliant thing about its process is that it works "also" thanks to the injection of micro droplets of water, 5 microns.

1 yield point earned in 2002 would have represented, globally, a saving of 110 terawatt hours approximately, ie 9.46 million tons of oil equivalent and 83 million tons! CO2 rejected less in our poor atmosphere ...

See the full article on page 88 in the "science et vie" magazine of October 2006
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/06, 23:16

Here is the article in question (hoping to get it soon in better quality):

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/06, 23:18

Seeing the diagram on the last page, I wonder if there are not possible similarities with a "working" pantone ...

This reminds you nothing of André? (index: A380 : Cheesy: )
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/10/06, 02:29

Hello,

There is a lot of similarity and as I often say for a panton walk it must be swallowed water microdroplets no steam reactor. Its primary phase does nothing but break the drops finer by shock on the hot wall of the reactor and on the stem that's why I do not a stem aerodynamic entry at the exit of the rod I concave it to make a brutal depression, it is at the end of the conical rod that the fluid takes all its speed and at this point the drops are broken and very small but they must remain in drop, it is also in this room that all the heat the exhaust must be concentrated (throttling the exhaust duct) at this point it is a sudden relaxation, with a heat absorption, it is also at the end of the rod and on the center of the rod that we observe the traces of cavitation.
To generate a shock wave I proceeded in another way I told you about it in my posts last year, I made reactor outlets multitube and small diameter with a ball valve that vibrates to make a pulsating circulation in the reactor The development of the valve is very delicate as well as the lengths of the conduits.
in spite of all these remarks, it does not explain how what comes out of the reactor improves the running of the engine,
and in our case it is not an excess of pressure that makes the improvement, it is another thing that improves the efficiency of the engine!

It would be interesting to inspect the tubes of Ranque the tubes that are found in electronic boxes to cool them with a jet of compressed air a simple whirlwind in a rudimentary venturi that is hot on one side and the cold of the other side, and even some mounting the hot and cold output are concentric, the first I saw it was in a laser measuring instrument (ZIGO)

Different stem experiments, flow on a tip and depression on a stem to check the temperature in the middle of the stem.

Andre

0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/10/06, 09:42

Christophe wrote:Here is the article in question

Thank you Christophe, I see we have the same readings :D

When I read this article too, I looked at the injection nozzle
Notice the horizontal "kerf" on the cylindrical part just before the nozzle acceleration cone; it is certainly designed to establish a turbulent flow of water before its acceleration

May be an idea to remember for water injection.

André, your tests make me want to resume editing my Pantone!

Thumbtack, should 2 lives ... oubien a life without toil required : Cheesy:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/06, 10:45

Oh, I knew that André would explain all this.

By andré, for image management you can use the upload function again on the server ("Add an image or a file on the forum")

I did not manage to correct your post full of small error. Met, stp, the images on the server and I will correct it :)
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 04/10/06, 11:44

Are there a way to get the item in Adobe format.

I would spend our energy service.
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 04/10/06, 12:14

so when you inject water into warm air close to the speed of sound, it accelerates.

but in the reactor the speed is close to 200 at the time ...

and then in the reactor we have more pressure upstream (athmo) than downstream (collector depression), unlike this system.

we even wonder how he can walk:

1 bar on the left

1.3 bar right and the fluid that moves ... from left to right!
Last edited by bob_isat the 04 / 10 / 06, 13: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/06, 12:17

freddau wrote:Are there a way to get the item in Adobe format.

I would spend our energy service.

In this case you can ask your "energy department" to buy the S&V in question, right? That's the lesser of it... :|
0 x
Other

by Other » 04/10/06, 17:50

Hello
bob_isat wrote:so when you inject water into warm air close to the speed of sound, it accelerates.

but in the reactor the speed is close to 200 at the time ...

and then in the reactor we have more pressure upstream (athmo) than downstream (collector depression), unlike this system.

we even wonder how he can walk:

1 bar on the left

1.3 bar right and the fluid that moves ... from left to right!

Peels a little the throttled valves with valves and those without valves
you will understand why. He put convergent and divergent between the room. (It is easier for a handyman to make divergent and convergent by the shape of the rod than the room) although I prefer a flapper that gives shocks to the fluid like the pulsos thing that we had naturally in the monocylinders and in engines at low speeds ..
It takes heat energy and steam with a suitable chamber it increases the gas velocity and reduces it further but
the outlet temperature is very close to what is found in a panton that works the hot gas temperature and also close to what is found in a diesel turbo at low speed
the reactor I tried in pressure with the air of the turbo.
the depression in the reactor has always been advocated but it is to give a gas speed in the rafter ..

Andre
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"