Motor candles that consume less ...

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Motor candles that consume less ...

by paotop » 10/01/07, 10:55

Hello everyone, I only go from time to time taking a look at Écono (I have been working a lot for a year ...)
but when I see something go by, I forward it promised. : Cheesy:

and this is what my brother heard on France info:

An ingenious mechanic in Nice has found a way to consume less fuel thanks to spark plugs which allow the use of gas residues unburnt by conventional candles and thus obtain better energy efficiency.
Result: one third less consumption in the city and up to 3 times less on the highway! This information was verified by bailiff (source: newspaper of France Info of January 4 8:30 am, I called the radio to have the coordinates: garage Garage BSAM - 14, av St Augustin - 06012 NICE - Tel: 04 93 211 006).
At first I found this brilliant invention then I asked myself the following question: how is it that a Niçois mechanic succeeds in developing this type of revolutionary equipment while all the engineers of the whole world continue to to develop vehicles with classic candles?
A stroke of genius from the mechanic or veto of the oil lobbies against industrialists to prevent this type of discovery which would make them lose turnover. You will admit that the question is legitimate. In any case, the municipality of Nice is starting to get its equipment from this mechanic and his order book is always full (according to France Info).

I just called to find out if there was a way to chop it up to try ............. answering machine ......... message ........ .we'll see.

A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/07, 10:57

We talk about it here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/tf1-20-heu ... t2837.html I therefore lock this subject.
0 x