The MAHG of jlnaudin (help me to understand it)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 08/02/06, 14:59

Hello !

gegyx wrote:
"Read in another forum:
a Geiger counter actually detects ionization in the rarefied gas tube which serves as a sensor, this ionization can be caused in 4 ways:
1) Helium (alpha) cores
2) Electrons (beta)
3) X-ray or hard UV
4) Passage of a very powerful HF radio pulse

We can filter, with a screen such as a sheet of aluminum foil, which will intercept the first 2. "

So we know that the Apha crowning is stopped by ~ 10cm of air
Beta, with an aluminum foil
remains X-rays, gamma, and a high power HF pulse ... All that is not necessarily "good for the skin" ...
It's not Chernobyl, but by dint of exposure, there's accumulation ...
and you don't get rid of it easily (see dosimetry for nuclear power plant personnel)!
voila, i keep learning about the case!
@ + and good luck!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/02/06, 17:09

Well! You don't have to blind yourself with your reaction, and receive rays all through experience…
For X-rays, it's as old as a century! A photo film is veiled, in development, after being exposed to X.
To replace the aluminum film (which hides your view anyway), you park the reactor in a section of metal pipe of 5mm, or more.
If you are not satisfied, add a plaster of lead of the desired thickness, by pouring a container, or a plate which you will wind up at your convenience, with lead from the battery, or water pipes if it still exists. in a pot; do this outside and with a mask for vapors.
And then, the experiment should already work!
And then, as an intrepid researcher, you can well offer your body to science ... : Mrgreen:

Otherwise, for the beginnings of experiments, if you do not want to expose yourself too much to possible radiation, even to an explosion, there is always the possibility of experimenting in the next room, with electric extension cords , to order the instruments and watch it on your television, via a camcorder, sprawled in an armchair, with a beer in your hand.
You see ! No problem ... Life is not beautiful? : Cheesy:
Gegyx
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/03/07, 08:52

dudu x2 wrote: And on my side it going dsl c ... Even if not faster. it was worth the wait once we save € More 200 stainless ... : Evil:

What is the trick to having inexpensive stainless steel?
I have a lot of tube, but for the plates ... apart from dismantling old dishwashers, the scrap dealers in the area do not
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 08/11/07, 10:33

wirbelwind262 wrote:So we know that the Apha crowning is stopped by ~ 10cm of air
Beta, with an aluminum foil
remains X-rays, gamma, and a high power HF pulse ... All that is not necessarily "good for the skin" ...
It's not Chernobyl, but by dint of exposure, there's accumulation ...
and you don't get rid of it easily (see dosimetry for nuclear power plant personnel)!
voila, i keep learning about the case!
@ + and good luck!

sorry i run the forum I didn't need more to contribute info:

the alpha rays are given off by the alpha particles, which are found in particular after the explosion of depleted uranium which is used to manufacture the Iraq bombs (1st "nuclear" war in this respect, like that of the Balkans, associated with the "Balkans syndrome "etc ...) or crashed planes (also used to build weights for the balance of planes):

In short we breathe them, these NANO particles re-enter the lungs and therefore directly into the blood, sorry but there is not 10 cm of air in the lungs and the blood, then it irradiates permanently for 4.5 million years, duration of half-life of the irradiated material.
the first bombs of the sahara moved with the winds of the sahara on the cars (already seen), ditto for the explosions in iraq lebanon balkans, we all breathe the same air there is only a thin breathable envelope on earth and the wind is difficult to stop ...

Thank you TotoCaca!
0 x