TF1 20 hours: revolutionary economic candles

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/01/07, 01:03

zac wrote:Hello

with a couple like this diet, given the skill of the average driver, it will burn like hell you have to buy michelin shares quickly :P :P :P

@+
Do you think !!! There is not a model equipped with this mill that does not have ESP ... : roll:

For the record, the same engine in 150 hp version (340 Nm) is given for a combined consumption of 4.6 l in a Megane ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 29/01/07, 05:12

Hello,
Driving powerful engines is just a matter of habit
you have to learn to flatter the gas pedal, especially when starting up on a street corner while turning, otherwise you will turn your head.
In the police tickets there is a box (squealing tires)
Those who screech tires, especially in town, risk of getting caught, this has been a practice for many years, from time to time on an isolated road we see beautiful S-shaped drawings on the road with traces of excitement ( as at the entrance to the landing strips, all black) (the boucane shows this still exists
not only with Harleys.)

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 29/01/07, 09:06

Hi, I did not find the info on this engine (foreign sites !!)
on paper c good, but the reality ??? :D the consumption? and above all reliability, and it is not the fort of renault! some manufacturers guarantee their cars for 7 years !!! when renault ??? : Lol:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/01/07, 10:58

Woodcutter wrote:Do you think !!! There is not a model equipped with this mill that does not have ESP ... : roll:

I do not know how it works ESP, but I had the leisure to test it last week with snowfall in the southwest and the behavior is, in my eyes quite esoteric:
  • When stopped, the 2 wheel drive can skate fully without the ESP triggering,
  • when moving forward, the ESP lights up when one of the wheels loses grip.

Maybe at Citroën, the ESP is only triggered from a certain speed?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 29/01/07, 19:34

It is not the ESP which comes into play at startup but the anti-skid.
ESP more or less brakes the wheels independently of each other in order to keep the course as correct as possible.
The anti-skid (ASR) I suppose it curbs the power transmitted to the wheels by acting on the injection. It is the complement of ESP.
http://martinique.renault.fr/vehicules/ ... op_up6.htm
It's a bit like ABS upside down.

Otherwise to return to the miracle candles in fact you have to make holes in the base also (it may have already been said in the subject).
I will test this and I would do a little sharper video.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/01/07, 20:45

Targol wrote:[...] I do not know how it works ESP, but I had the leisure to test it last week with the snowfall in the southwest and the behavior is, in my eyes quite esoteric:
  • When stopped, the 2 wheel drive can skate fully without the ESP triggering,
  • when moving forward, the ESP lights up when one of the wheels loses grip.

Maybe at Citroën, the ESP is only triggered from a certain speed?
I think the calculator is cheated because it does not receive information from the rear wheels.

I said ESP not to go into details, but anyway now it's all the same command ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 22:41

Capt_Maloche wrote:175 hp and 360 Nm at 1750 rpm !!!!!!! : Shock: either the same performance as the current 3.0 DCi or the V6
and a consumption of 7l / 100 for a Space !!

It's DOWNSIZING but not really in the "right" direction ... you see Lumberjack ... once again it is the search for power that takes precedence ...

I still admire the "flatness" of the torque curve ... it even looks like it is "restricted" between the 2 speeds ....
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/01/07, 00:45

Christophe wrote:[...] I still admire the "flatness" of the torque curve ... one would even say that it is "restricted" between the 2 regimes ....
For power, yes it is certain, but at the same time, Renault produces a 1460 cc of 3 hp ...

For clamping, it's also yes, otherwise the boxes explode ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/01/07, 08:55

Okay for the bridle because of mechanical breakage, it is the turbo which is bridled.

When will the 500cc of 3Hp?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
zac

by zac » 30/01/07, 13:33

denis wrote: and above all reliability, and it is not the fort of renault!

it's not worth the Japanese, but compared to bmw or volwaguen it's 10 times stronger, believes in a mechanic: in essence the most sturdy mills in the world is renault and honda; in toyota, nissan mazda and psa diesel : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"