TF1 20 hours: revolutionary economic candles

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 23/01/07, 19:22

Good : Lol: Christophe was ahead of me and I too was going to publish the article.
On the one hand it pisses me off that it does not work and on the other I am reassured because I thought that the solution was before my eyes from the start and I had seen nothing.
You see what I mean ??
I don't know if it made the same impression on you ... When I saw this video I said to myself:
"Damn it is easy as pie, why nobody thought of it sooner?"
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 23/01/07, 19:48

I did 250km this weekend, so with the candles pierced.

No improvement !
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/01/07, 20:18

Andre wrote:[...] I am astonished that they only measured consumption, not the couple, not the slowdown, not the pollution? or I am missing parts of the article. [...]
Autoplus almost never measures power, torque and pollution, except in very specific articles (electronic chips among others ...).

It should be noted that this is not a scientific and detailed test, but just a test of the type "product of the week" which should not take too much time or money ...

It is true that it may be a shame, but in order to be able to estimate whether the "20%" are there or not, it seems to me that the approach is sufficient.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/07, 22:00

nlc wrote:I did 250km this weekend, so with the candles pierced.

No improvement !

Too late ... TF1 already gave him a damn good fake advertisement ... again, what is the police doing?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 24/01/07, 10:48

I heard on France nympho (the radio hot news : Mrgreen: ) last night when I got home, a subject on which the guy from autoPlus was interviewed and said that according to him, the protocol of the bailiff's report was to be called into question. The garage owner from Nice, on the other hand, proclaimed his good faith but nevertheless confessed with lip service that the gain announced could only be obtained on old jackets not really optimized by electronics.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 28/01/07, 17:54

henryII wrote:You have been warned! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

In the report, it is well mentioned 2 (TWO) holes to drill in the electrode of the candle ...
TF1 did not show all of the mofification !!!!!
What you try to reproduce by drilling 1 (UN) hole in the electrode does not seem to be the same manipulation as that practiced by the mechanic.

You are likely to arrive at no result by omitting part of the process : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Hello
Can someone clarify the exact way the candles are changed?
It seems obvious that the mechanic was not going to show on TV how to make the change itself.
I made the change on the candle of my mini chopper.
By making a hole in the electrode I observe a change in the spark.
Originally the spark was white now it is blue.

I downloaded the video before modification on Google because it is in AVS format and I cannot convert it (bug).
spark before change
spark after change
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 28/01/07, 20:14

For the AutoPlus test, I don't doubt it. On recent vehicles (electronic injection, etc.), the gain in consonance seems difficult to achieve.

By cons on old cases?

Me, I thought, in any case, that the most important holes were those "below the thread" because it would allow the gas mixture to pass and therefore that it is present between the 2 central electrodes.

QWas we tried with these holes there and on an old car?
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/01/07, 21:05

It is almost obvious that all our little manipulations will be less and less effective:

target the performance of the new Renault 2.0 DCI engine with combustion chambers

175 hp and 360 Nm at 1750 rpm !!!!!!! : Shock: either the same performance as the current 3.0 DCi or the V6
and a consumption of 7l / 100 for a Space !!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
zac

by zac » 28/01/07, 21:15

Hello

with a couple like this diet, given the skill of the average driver, it will burn like hell you have to buy michelin shares quickly :P :P :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 28/01/07, 21:19

Hello,
We begin to understand why the panton has little interest in their eyes, they have been working on something more substantial for a long time.
But there are still the old engines to run for a few tens of years,

With a nice torque curve as flat from 2000 to 3000 rpm
that would make the ideal engine to put in small planes, the good rpm for a propeller, I suppose all electronic and works only with the good liquid that they will provide us at their price ...

Andre
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"