TF1 20 hours: revolutionary economic candles

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 17/01/07, 19:12

Hello

it is like a triangular file stroke on the central electrode, in the axis of the external electrode. exactly like in their photo.

what seemed odd to me is that the external electrode was quite little worn but very far apart and that the central electrode had almost no wear (the v was almost like on new ones); despite an engine massacred and settled too poor.

if the trash has not been emptied I send you one!

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
magnetic pole
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by magnetic pole » 18/01/07, 12:47

I hesitate to request a quote, but I look forward to hearing from some of you who have already taken the step,
and not as I often see prejudices before testing.

In terms of candles it seems that there is significant progress to be made.

Who has news on Krupa candles? 40 to 50% savings.
https://www.econologie.com/forums/bougie-diminuant-la-conso-de-40-a-50-t1043.html

It's always the same, we hear about it, everyone is ecstatic and then nothing. Are patents useful here? Destroy progress?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 18/01/07, 12:56

The quote I have since 06.01:

- 65 euros for modified NGK BPF7ES candles (breakthroughs):

including 20 euros (candles) + 40 euros (machining) + 5 euros (postage)

I haven't ordered yet; my R25 GPLisée starts and turns like a watch at more than 300000 kms, my candles must have few limits (I need to check), so I am not too motivated, but it may take me one of these days l want to try.

I let the storm forecast for today pass (although I am not in the Auvergne area (some gusts for now) ... I'm kidding.

I post here as soon as I ordered and mounted them.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/01/07, 00:28

magneticpole wrote:I hesitate to request a quote, but I look forward to hearing from some of you who have already taken the step,
and not as I often see prejudices before testing.

In terms of candles it seems that there is significant progress to be made.
Who has news on Krupa candles? 40 to 50% savings.
https://www.econologie.com/forums/bougie-diminuant-la-conso-de-40-a-50-t1043.html
Pout... :?
A candle is something really not super complicated ... I find that "significant progress" is a bit strong to designate what could be improved in there, and frankly, that this self candle Machinchouette ou contraption thing, all this makes me the catch-goer well put together ... :|

If it was enough "quite simply" to change your candles to gain 50% of consumption, not to do so could be assimilated to a crime against humanity !!! :frown:

magneticpole wrote:It's always the same, we hear about it, everyone is ecstatic and then nothing. Are patents useful here? Destroy progress?
What do you mean ?
It seems to me that in the case of these eccentric inventions, it is the inventor himself who files his patent ... To better bury something that does not work? : Lol:

Otherwise, Auto-Plus has tested these famous candles.
We can think what we want from this newspaper, they are not the most penguins to denounce scams in the automotive industry.

Results: between 0 and 0.2 l / 100 km more for the 3 consumptions measured on a 307 1.6 ... (this is not significant, but good ...)

I await with great interest the results of any testers on econology ... : Twisted:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/07, 22:48

History to give a little points on the i ... extract from number 958 of AutoPlus:

0 x
Fox
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Fox » 19/01/07, 22:55

Obviously, no miracles in mechanics !!

My colleagues from Autoplus (Jérôme Fombel) have already published SERIOUS consumption tests in issue 958 of January 16 in newsstands and either the consumption is the same on the road or HIGHER in the city and on the highway !! FULL FIASCO and 100% false advertising and 100 E (the mechanic likes round and easy counts!)

If people were less CREDULES and more LUCID, there would be people for complaints in front of the garage of this crook! (certified by a bailiff, a real 1st one?)

The only REAL miracle is to swallow the whole of France (thank you France inFAUX, TF1 and RMC inFAUX!) That candles are better with Nicoise sauce! Ouch, causa nostra del EUROS ... : Evil:

STOP THE POLEMIQUE PLEASE! :!:
0 x
Fox
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/07, 22:59

Usher cosa nostra? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/07, 02:41

Why are you just saying the same thing as me? Image

To better support my words? : Mrgreen:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Other

by Other » 20/01/07, 07:11

Hello,
After having traveled 520 km with the candles, one of which covers 180 km the rest of the short trips. In winter my consumption has neither increase nor decrease but I can not consider this as a real test especially since I made the journey from 180km to -21c
but the fact remains that apart from the economy the engine runs more smoothly at idle and seems more nervous when accelerating
when I climb ratings, but nothing dazzling, in any case nothing lost. Since the time that I drive with this van I know it ..
Normally I have a 230 km test run to make my references, there I will be fixed precisely.
It seems to me autoplus that they must have flow meters in the
cars? does that mean if it gets below, good candles can influence above? I am surprised that they only measured consumption, not the couple, not the slowdown, not the pollution? or I'm missing parts of the article.
Currently the candles are installed and they will stay there for a long time. At 5000 km I will examine one to see the wear.
I hope they don't do tests like we do handymen ..

I come to no longer believe any journalists even serious magazines, I read in areas that I know well and sometimes writes of faults even worse than what one could read on a forum , at least here there is always a member who replaces the clocks, when the glass overflows, but who corrects them?

If we rely on all the tests on the pants made by the journalists and what Michel tells us on the bench, although we suspected, but not the power quantified ..
I don't know if auto plus was trying the Mercedes to Michel which article would he write?

Andre
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 20/01/07, 09:42

Andre wrote:Hello,
apart from the economy, the engine runs more smoothly at idle and seems more nervous during acceleration,
when I climb ratings, but nothing dazzling, in any case nothing lost. Since the time that I drive with this van I know it ..
Normally I have a 230 km test run to make my references, there I will be fixed precisely.
It seems to me autoplus that they must have flow meters in the
cars? does that mean if it gets below, good candles can influence above? I am surprised that they only measured consumption, not the couple, not the slowdown, not the pollution? or I'm missing parts of the article.
Currently the candles are installed and they will stay there for a long time. At 5000 km I will examine one to see the wear.
I hope they don't do tests like we do handymen ..

I come to no longer believe any journalists even serious magazines, I read in areas that I know well and sometimes writes of faults even worse than what one could read on a forum , at least here there is always a member who replaces the clocks, when the glass overflows, but who corrects them?

If we rely on all the tests on the pants made by the journalists and what Michel tells us on the bench, although we suspected, but not the power quantified ..
I don't know if auto plus was trying the Mercedes to Michel which article would he write?

Andre

You're not wrong André, and then they tried on a fairly recent vehicle so already well optimized in terms of consumption. There you drove in bad conditions at -21 ° C (we have not known that with us in living memory!, I remember -15 ° but not -20 °).
I am also wary of their quick tests, maybe the seller of the pierced candles has tested the same and even worse, which does not mean that it is not effective on better combustion of the gases and a decrease in Pollution.
When I bought my R25 with LPG at 160000 km to a private individual, at Renault they told me it is anything, it is not planned original on these engines, your engine will make the soul quickly because the valve seats will be destroyed.
8 years later and 140000 km later (it has just passed 300000 km) the engine purrs and works very well. A few valve settings from time to time and it rolls. Besides, I think that on a 300000 kmss petrol engine there were also several valve settings.
So beware of opinions before judging.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"