Independent testing of MPG caps capsules FFI

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/04/10, 18:13

Z should have said 100%, it's easier to remember :D
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/04/10, 18:32

: Cheesy:

I remain convinced that this product has a "re metalising" effect unfortunately not very durable

For the rest, it's a PLACEBO

Exactly when you unplug a thermostat in an office and that people feel better as they increase the cursor (it's lived) :D

Well, come on, we are going to proportional water doping and here we can really tater of 30% NAME OF ZEUS

I need a seasoned electronics technician: Elephant ?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/04/10, 20:57

yesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii? You have my e-mail address, I think: it's useless to saturate forums with our preliminary considerations.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/04/10, 21:18

elephant wrote:yesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii? ... with our preliminary considerations.

Old Pig is going :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/04/10, 22:07

Who wrote:

"Give me two lines from an author and I'll hang him?"

already? :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 08/04/10, 22:11

Capt_Maloche wrote:
elephant wrote:yesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii? ... with our preliminary considerations.

Old pig va :D

I see that you are already friendly ..... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/04/10, 22:15

Yeah, even in the darkest dramas of Shakespeare, there are always funny scenes to relax the atmosphere .....
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/04/10, 10:50

What drama? :D

Go Zoouuuu! another for the form

Image Image

Image Image

I'm still skeptical about the volume of fuel ... I did not refuel on the same gas station.

On all my other full, the light came on with approx. 10L reserve, while there only 5L ... and I did not consume the reserve ...

I think there is scam of the station, the actual volume should be 45 / 46L and the actual conso of 5.1 / 5.2 L / 100
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 11/05/10, 10:20

Well ! after almost 4 years of tests, EH yes, beginning of the subject in 2006 !!! :D

This last full confirms the trend

and also the fact I was overcharged during my last full, like what, all the pumps are far from being calibrated.

In short, this also confirms that the film deposited in the cylinders by the caps creates a mechanical resistance.

In short, the so-called "remetalising" effect only plays its role when we stop the Caps but, I noticed it on my previous tests, not durable (only lasts about 2 full)

I also remember that the compounds in the Caps are toxic, so do not handle them bare hands.

and by the way I point out, that I do not feel any more this respiratory embarrassment that I had these last months ... chance ??

Re BREF: 5% of lead-free 95 + a remetaliser in oil are a lot
more effective , cheaper , less toxic

THIS CLAIMS DEFINITIVELY THIS DEBATE
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"