Independent testing of MPG caps capsules FFI

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/10, 16:09

And yes Maloche ...

You are one of the Tenors of Econology : Wink:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/03/10, 20:53

Yep, we're more blue : Cheesy:

Well done with villebeseés, here is the result of the TCB of this evening, with 4 capsules in the tank, that is to say 8 times more than the "prescribed" dose, usual journey home work 25km without stopper today, contrary to previous tests, 1.25L of GO burned.

SO:
The discharges are a little less dirty than BP Ultimate diesel with a background of SP95 (rest of the previous full at the time) and a little more than with 10% of SP95, there is therefore a visible effect on combustion at high doses, but nothing about fuel economy, which is the main selling point.

compare with: (taken with 2 different PDAs, bottom photo without flash, top with flash because night was falling)

In short, I will give the results of this refill with 4 whole capsules to close this subject
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/03/10, 16:46

ALOA :)

And here is the result with a full + 4 Caps (eight times more than the "recommended dose"

Image Image

Image Image

THEREFORE :

- The prescribed dose (1/2 Caps) seems to slightly increase consumption, in any case, no savings, whether on a recent petrol or diesel engine.

- 8 times the dose does not particularly increase consumption, sensation a return to power that is difficult to certify (linked to the warming of T °? with a remetalising effect?)

- at 8 times the dose, the TCB (White cloth test) is less good than with 10% of SP95, fumes are visible at high acceleration (which I have never seen with 5 to 7% of SP95 in my tanks)

CONCLUSION:
This product brings a slight improvement in particle discharges, as does a remettalisant, and has never led to any savings.

In addition, the constituents of these capsules are far from neutral, especially the Ferrocene, they should not be touched with the skin

We obtained better results (TCB and consumption) with the addition of 5 to 7% of Unleaded 95 in the full, or 3L of SP95 for a full of 50L, additional cost per full 50Centimes.

note that the use of a remetalizer in the oil every 20 km associated with the addition of SP000 makes it possible to reduce its consumption and the emission of particles in a substantial way
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 25 / 03 / 10, 17: 02, 3 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/03/10, 16:51

Capt Maloche wrote:

the constituents of these capsules are far from neutral, in particular the Ferrocene, they should not be touched with the skin

Owl ! and it will end up in the atmosphere and in our little lungs! :D :D :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/03/10, 16:59

AAAAABSOLUMENTLY! it's downright super bad, the unburnt particles are not bad either, so don't add any

I even wonder if this respiratory discomfort that I have felt for a few months is not the consequence of using these "pills"

I'll quickly find out ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/03/10, 18:00

We're with you, Pascal, don't die without telling us! : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/03/10, 18:27

it is beautiful to sacrifice oneself for science :P
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/03/10, 18:54

Maloche lungs?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/03/10, 21:35

No, rather the nervous system, or stress

Now that I'm no longer using caps, we'll quickly see if there is a connection
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/04/10, 10:33

I want to clarify that since I no longer use the Caps (handling and exhaust rejection), this breathing discomfort begins to diminish.

I had not made the connection, but I had similar sensations which made me stop diving after 2007 with my first tests: DROLE DE COINCIDENCE NO?

I would like to have the opinion of regular users

Regarding the table of my cons, I end it with some full without "Pills"
note that I have felt absolutely no difference in performance since.

AND OF course, NO VARIATION IN CONSUMPTION

FYI, as I had 4 CAPS on the last tank (55L), I had the equivalent of 1/2 Caps in the 12L of the reserve (55L / 8x1 / 2caps = 13.75L per half caps)

Image Image

Image Image

I also remind you that the TCB has shown a slight reduction in particle emissions to 8 times the dose "prescribed" by FFI (previous page)

PS: I think 2Thesky had given me the link of the exact composition of the product, a little reminder would not hurt. AH! I found it : http://www.freshpatents.com/-dt20090305 ... escription

But when you read "a 40% increase in efficiency" ...
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 08 / 04 / 10, 18: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"