Independent testing of MPG caps capsules FFI

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
2thesky
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by 2thesky » 16/03/10, 23:49

three explanations can overconsumption:

if it is a computer that determines the amount of air and fuel which enter into the combustion chamber and it misinterprets the parameters it receives from the sensors after the combution, it is possible that the computer decides to inject more fuel than the equivalent of oxygen, and if there is not enough oxygen can it not be invented from nowhere and therefore part of the fuel is no longer burned or less where overconsumption. This explanation is, however, easily infirmable with the TCB.

Another explanation, the combution in a diesel is according parameres pressure and temperture, if the gas mixture is modified by the product, the explosion may occur earlier,
In all cases the explosion begin before the piston reaches its maximum position is. If combustion starts earlier this means that it will provide more work to finish the compression and therefore reduces the useful energy remaining after.

Third explanation, efficiency of a heat engine depends on the temperature of the cold source and that of its hot spring.
In a rough model of the engine, but nevertheless illustrative of the explanation, the Cold thempérature is comparable to the average temperature of the engine which heats the gas during the compression mixture and the hot temperature comparable to the average flame temperature during combustion . If one augment the thempérature of the flame, also augment the engine temperature. If the cooling system is struggling to evacuate the heat (eg in traffic) can attend so heat accumulation which reduces the difference between the hot temperature and cold temperature, and in such cases the engine efficiency is reduced.
évidamment the actual motor is much more complex than a Carnot engine, but it can still give an idea.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/03/10, 23:57

yeah! in short, you're willing to say anything to explain that if your crap does not work it is the fault of the engine and buy when m ^ me : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/03/10, 09:40

Yes Eleph, I'm tempted to react the same, but it's FFI's "Crap",

and I want to remind that this product is toxic and should not be touched by hand, see the beginning of the subject.

TCB expect and indeed the result with 4 pills in full;

one thing is certain: it is only at the dosages recommended that this product is inefficient

STAND! look what I just found :D our "counterparts" on another forum : http://forum.fondation-nicolas-hulot.or ... p?pid=3908 I intervened in March 2008 on their forum.

and the intervention of an "excused":
... Fortunately, I did not return in the trading of its capsules, the system had the vague air and I'm not comfortable in salesman position.

I admit that I feel very stupid, but good on a forum shame is still relative since I know nobody and nobody can recognize me.

I read the test Capt_Maloche is very interresant I understand better, and it's stupid but I'm glad not to be the only one to have made myself.

I posted some new today on their forum :
http://forum.fondation-nicolas-hulot.or ... 8029#p8029

2thesky wrote:three explanations can overconsumption:

if it is a computer that determines the amount of air and fuel which enter into the combustion chamber and it misinterprets the parameters ...

Another explanation, the combution in a diesel is done according to parameters of pressure and temperature, if the gaseous mixture is modified by the product, .....

Third explanation, the efficatité of a heat engine depends on the temperature of the cold source and that of his hot spring ...

1) if combustion is better, the computer will send less fuel, by cons if the lambda sensor is fouled by an unusual deposit ...

2) If little product can modify the fuel, and as you have already said before, it would be a coating in the cylinder liner which "allows" better combustion.

3) If there is more energy there is more compression and more losses; but the ratio of 30% max of engine efficiency remains the same

They are not there good arguments

TCB expect the full with 4 caps, I'll try to do tomorrow
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/10, 09:44

On the 1 page of this same forum, I love the non-argumentative:

Do you really think that this is a placebo? How do you explain that the company has completed over $ 70.000.000 in turnover last year, unless all clients are idiots and want more.

These $ 70 million is simply the money that retailers argue at home mom ... resellers are those who are the most ripped off. Then a turnover it means nothing: you can make a big and losing money ...

Argument which can be answered: How do you explain the gurus of some cults or multimillionaires without working?
: Mrgreen:

Let's stop wasting time with this scam!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/03/10, 09:58

After I stop TCB :D
Anyway, I do not want to touch this

And other information that may be important:
For some months I feel difficulty in breathing, coincidence?
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 17 / 03 / 10, 10: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/10, 10:01

And ben Maloche, must test the green tissue : Mrgreen:
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 17/03/10, 10:20

Capt_Maloche wrote:Explaining overconsumption? I rather expect the TCB and the end of the full with 4 caps.

Concerning overconsumption, I would simply put the external temperature as the cause. On modern diesels, it is easy to consume 10% more between summer and winter.
0 x
To argue.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/03/10, 10:50

??

I started the test at the beginning of winter and have now completed while the T ° are always cold ...

No report on my tests

In addition, engines with Turbo reduce this effect due to overheating due to the compression of fresh air and the passage into the intercooling exchanger before entering the intake manifold. air
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 17/03/10, 10:57

To which overconsumption do you refer?
0 x
To argue.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/03/10, 14:10

Look, I took 5mn sun 8) to prepare the TCB between noon and two, always in the same piece and the same size (it's actually an old sheet of cotton that I leave in the trunk)

right, a former TCB for cloth size model

result tonight

PS: EH! this is my 4000 th Post :D Wow!
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 25 / 03 / 10, 14: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"