Stirling Generator + + Rocket Stove

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Stirling + rocket stove + generator

by Petrus » 07/02/16, 00:04

Very interesting this linear thermoelectric generator, but too noisy for my taste.
I also thought me a kind of linear Stirling or the piston and the displacer are mounted on springs. The displacer is driven electrically at its resonance frequency, therefore little energy consumed. The movement of the piston then would generate current through a generator, I put the project poses after failing to find an effective way to generate power from a slow linear motion (displacement 2cm approx. 30Hz ).

For now I have a thermoelectric project much more modest: a fan for wood stove. I will not bother with a Stirling engine, I'll just use furriers modules and an electric motor, as many others have already done (see youtube).
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fabio.gel » 07/02/16, 09:14

chatelot16 wrote:linear system in the recovery of kinetic energy at the stroke end is worse: over loss

Thank you for the info I had not seen him like this

Question: Are we forced to put a battery system behind the Stirling generator, impossible to directly connect a 6 Kw alternator and "shoot" directly (washing machine, dryer and dishwasher) without stalling the Stirling.

Christophe wrote:Yeah! Bravo Fabio you are the first to have inserted a video (excluding beta testing) on ​​the forum!
You are entitled to a LIKE for this

I am Beta tester in the soul ^^
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 07/02/16, 12:03

chatelot16 wrote:the linear alternator is no progress

turning in a normal alternator whole feraile and all copper is used to 100% ... in a linear alternator lUsing oscillating motion of matter is much less optimized ... part of the magnetic loop portion uen in front of anything on the other

the rotary aternatif conversion crank rod is almost perfect ... the kinetic energy end position is perfectly recuperated in the flywheel ... in the linear system recuperattion the kinetic energy at the end of stroke is less good: over loss

hi chatelot16
In our case,
the generator is not only linear but also the Stirling!

Couldn't a spring convert kinetic energy into the "limit switch of the whole system?"
and compete with the connecting rod.

Stirling rodless (involving more than pistons) would not it be easier to make?
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/16, 12:14

fabio.gel wrote:I am Beta tester in the soul ^^

Same but without tester : Cheesy:
1 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/02/16, 13:19

the crank rod system does not only recover the energy at the end of the race and give it back to launch in the other direction: it fixes the race with precision: one can make arrive the piston near the breech without risk of shock

the spring can recover the energy but does not stabilize the race: it takes a very inteligent regulation system not to break any

to store the same energy a flying is cheaper than spring

a steering wheel has no lifetime limit ... a spring tiredness, fewer be largely oversized has a limited lifetime
0 x
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 07/02/16, 17:03

http://www.tegmart.com/thermoelectric-m ... by-tegpro/

More interesting and cheaper than industrial stirling for a longer service life: you take 10 modules (total 220w) for approximately $ 600.
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fabio.gel » 08/02/16, 13:40

xboxman4 wrote:http://www.tegmart.com/thermoelectric-modules/22-watt-teg-power-module-by-tegpro/

More interesting and cheaper than industrial stirling for a longer service life: you take 10 modules (total 220w) for approximately $ 600.

no longer on life: many reviews for this type of product gives a high degree of breakdown and high temperature is fragile.

See video of Barnabas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-4__gCwIHk
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/02/16, 18:28

Hi,
The Stirling engine and linear alternator fitted to some Viessmann boilers do not seem to use spring and is not noisy.
It is a brand that treats its robust reputation.

A Stirling engine silent and maintenance free

The Stirling engine is sealed, works silently and requires no maintenance. Thanks to these qualities, it can be installed near the house.

The Vitotwin 300-W is particularly economical with a gas consumption of at least 20 kWh and an electricity consumption of more than 00 kWh per year. That is to say the equivalent of the needs of an existing average single-family house.
It was announced to produce between 0.6 and 1 kW of electricity.
Stirling viessmann.jpg

pdf

By "electricity consumption of more than 3000 kWh per year" we should read production, I think.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/02/16, 18:53

to reverse the movement of a piston end position if there is no link it necessarily be a spring but not necessarily a steel spring, it can also be a gas compression in a cylinder that has a big advantage on the steel spring: the gas will never break through fatigue!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/02/16, 20:24

Integrated in a boiler, it is that same progress as the engine heat losses are no longer as used for heating and producing hot water.
chatelot wrote: a portion of the magnetic circuit uen part is in front of nothing on the other
This is not the case either.
0 x