Another water motor !!!!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/01/06, 21:23

nlc wrote:[...] With sdc77 and dudu on test the "7 serie cell", a system equivalent to "Utopia" of Mr Moreau which allows to generate around 50 liters of hydrogen per hour under only 11-12A, in The purpose of doping a combustion engine, and improving its efficiency (same principle as pantone).

If it ever works, save money, make sure the system stays on the car, and anyone who wants to see a demo can see it in action!
It is a constructive step! :D
Besides why Moreau, who obtains from his words so good results, does not "show" more his car, if necessary in the presence of a usher ... :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 21:35

Woodcutter wrote:Besides why Moreau, who obtains from his words so good results, does not "show" more his car, if necessary in the presence of a usher ... :?:

Very good question ... but I think everyone knows the answer ... : Evil:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/01/06, 21:37

I have been to see the scans on the site and ben .... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

And there are 300 pelerins who have been plucked from 100 € to have the right to read a nice presentation on fuels ...

Not bad ! : Lol:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/01/06, 21:58

ImageThis guy is a dangerous sick person! : Evil:

The hyacinth of water is a pretty crap that is considered Very invasive. In many countries, it is a true plant plague whose cultivation and sale are forbidden. On some water bodies in the southwest, its proliferation eliminates all aquatic plant competition, but also a lot of animal biodiversity!
There are many examples to show that, regardless of the precautions taken, cultivated plants always end up escaping from their place of cultivation, even cellars as in this case! :frown:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/01/06, 22:02

Econology wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:Besides why Moreau, who obtains from his words so good results, does not "show" more his car, if necessary in the presence of a usher ... :?:

Very good question ... but I think everyone knows the answer ... : Evil:
Ben no ... I would like to endorse the role of the Candide in history, and go to knock at the door of all these gentle inventors to ask them to show me their sublime inventions Operating...

Well, I do not have that to do either ... :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/06, 10:39

Woodcutter wrote:I would like to assume the role of the Candide in history, and go knock on the door of all these nice inventors to ask them to show me their sublime inventions in operation ...

Stop your bullshit! You would break their business! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/06, 20:59

I recovered a 2th item from the same fellow.

By cons on https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-profiteurs-t920.html we can read :

"do not buy the plans for a water engine at 100 euros work with a carbon tube. They went to 130 euros with something more, including an electrical diagram not tested in practice: that wind!

prevent the person from the 49 MR ROUSSEAU (maine)

he is taking advantage of the current moment (energy crisis) to fill his banking crisis.

400personnes already operated by this sect of the vortex!

but that's what happened! I did moult experiences without any result I am I think the person who makes the most advanced if not the only progress possible. beside a pantone is a breeze!

the system has not been shown, is not exploitable (300eurospiece carbon) is not an engine water but a carbon engine.

he sells wind and it doesn't turn the wind turbines that we do! "
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 12: 23, 1 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/03/06, 22:14

Sunday, I wasted my time trying to scan, this whole article (France Sunday 3106 - 10 16 2006 March) ... And I did not arrive: too big for A4; And afterwards, the scan was disproportionate .; I tried a photo montage, and I gave up (I do not know). The article is correct, compared to its nonsense reported by this newspaper most of the time.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

A seller surely disappointed with the "Water engine / Cycle-Car" plans ...
By doing a search on Google. Surprise!
http://www.webzinemaker.com/admi/m6/pag ... &id=289305

CYCLECAR FRANCE IN ACTION

AN ECOLOGICAL PARTNER OF BFCF

Among our associative partners, the association "CYCLECAR France" has a mission to train young people, in a situation of failure, to the old mechanics.

Our partner "CYCLECAR" already has a warehouse 300 m2, in an industrial area located in a village of Anjou.

For this reason, replicas of the English sports car MORGAN, conceived at the end of the XIX century, will probably start out this year from the workshops of this young association, founded by Mr. Philippe ROUSSEAU, inventor of water motor, alcohol And a muffler that does not enter the atmosphere.

After various articles published in recent months in the regional press, the ecological projects of this engine manufacturer in retirement seem interested in French and foreign manufacturers.

He also has to satisfy several demands of motorized tricycles MORGAN, whose sales will finance tourist trips in Europe, for the young people of the association who will find themselves aboard these curious motorized vehicles.

Passionate about automotive mechanics and defending solid convictions in the field of environmental protection, this inventor and president of Association also tries to help three young people, in search of employment, to set up a new ecological project in collaboration with the " BFCF Team

As a first step, find the site that will allow for cheaper replenishment of the tropical conditions that will allow a water hyacinth to reproduce easily, in order to make fuel and fuel.

At the moment, research is being carried out in the Saumur region where contacts have already been made with elected officials and individuals.

The BFCF is also mobilized to contribute as efficiently as possible to this joint project, which can subsequently make the non-polluting leisure equipment.

When the site is selected, it will be necessary to equip it with different materials in order to start an experimental phase that will be followed with great interest.
0 x
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 22/03/06, 09:05

For gegyx, yes one for the announcement of ebay this is franck49 of the site essenceciel, he met monsieur rousseau several times, they live in the same corner, so he tried:
You can see its results as well as the contents of the file on the site:
http://essenceciel.tk.free.fr/phpBB2/index.php
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 22/03/06, 09:19

The engine of M ROUSSEAU is not necessarily a scam:

C+2H2O=CO2+2H2

There is nothing to whip a cat, the pb it is the supply of carbon anode. It may be cheaper than our good old liquid hydrocarbons ...
0 x