Another water motor !!!!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 21/01/06, 13:05

Yes Christophe, carbon is consumed, and that's where it smells like a scam: already it costs the eyes of the head, and above all, the reactor as it is crobarded could not run an engine at full speed that some ten minutes (less than an hour anyway) if it worked anytime. Because for the moment, Franck has not succeeded in producing hydrogen. On the other hand, at the same time, he is experimenting on the working capital which works for him, but still the same problem, excessive carbon consumption. In addition, as always, the media add to or forget about it. Franck is in contact with the inventor and between his words and the media, there are a lot of contradictory things ... In short, take the time to read the 2 links that I posted, it's very interesting.

It's a shame that you don't have more time, on Essenceciel we are progressing well on the 7-serie-cell, Meyer and Eccles. There are already several members of econology who are registered and actively participate: Gudi, nlc and others ... Thank you to them : Mrgreen:

PS: the scans were authorized by the inventor

@+

ndc
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 21/01/06, 13:07

Hello
A question bothers me. How is it that a company is interested in the manufacture and marketing of this thing and not the Pantone?
Is it because it kept the manufacturing secret unlike Pantone?
However there is much else of which we know the secrets of manufacturing and that we buy every day.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 13:14

PITMIX wrote:Hello
A question bothers me. How is it that a company is interested in the manufacture and marketing of this thing and not the Pantone?

Quite simply: because I think they are rubbish (by him or the journalists) to be frothed and to make themselves more credible ... this is also why companies are not mentioned.

Notice me too dozens of SME leaders have offered me to develop the Pantone ... in 100% of the cases for their personal benefits ("Hello Mr Martz ... give me your free info" for summary) ... ca was the case of my 2 ex-employer also (but it's harder to resist the pressure ...)

So I could also say: I have contact with companies ... : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 21 / 01 / 06, 13: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 13:15

Sdc77 wrote:On the other hand, at the same time, he is experimenting on the working capital which works for him, but still the same problem, excessive carbon consumption.

: Cheesy: and in this case: what differences with a G system (neglecting the NULL gain provided by the carbon) ????

Ok for the other info yes the journalists ...
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 21/01/06, 13:34

Thanks for the links, I'm set now.

In fact, its assembly is only an "electric beast" gasifier :|

(glowing coals + water vapor above = H2 + CO).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 14:20

Exact and when we know the yields of the car alternator ... in my opinion are system increases the consumption .... after having drained the battery ...
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 21/01/06, 16:11

Another thing is weird it is a company which is interested in that to market it in Russia. And in France then?
I understand Christophe better now when you say that bosses of SMEs wanted your free information. Finally you could have been mentioned in the same way in a newspaper.
"Christophe Martz invented a revolutionary water engine an industrialist himself proposed marketing in Siberia."
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 21/01/06, 18:36

Econology wrote:3) All the departments are aware of my project, the pantone and econology ... be sure because I have the proof ....

Vi it's true, I'm a witness. There are even some big companies that are sneaking into it. But it does not seem to advance bcp the schmilblick.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 21/01/06, 19:48

Christophe : Arrow: Could you display the text of the messages on a narrower width so that it fits on a 17 "screen ... thank you in advance if it's not too complicated.
In essenceciel.com it's OK. 8)
In return, I much prefer the research approach on pantone, it seems more coherent and less "geotrouvetout" than in the site of the "water engine". : Idea:
I believe that to remain credible, it might be necessary to stop delusional .... because CREDIBILTE is very important, and I really feel that on essenceciel.com, it is delirious.
As far as I am concerned, for the moment I believe that the only truly credible system which has proven that it works and can be improved is the LPG; We would have to find a solution to lower the level of CO2 emissions, because it is the only real problem ... for the rest we can discuss it, but it is on that there are neither particles, nor benzene, very little nitrogen oxide (NOx) ..... frankly I think it's already not bad.
If I dared, I would try to try a pantone on my R25 GPLise, but frankly I would need a private circuit and a professional welder who would do the editing for me, because I don't like "DIY" and I I don't want it to blow me in the face !!! :!:
Another system that works, since it was used during the war of 1939-45, is the gasifier obtained from charcoal ... I think ... the Citroën Traction avant des maquisards (with 2 large tanks on gallery), drove with that since it was difficult to find gasoline, on the other hand I think that from the CO2 point of view it should not be TOP :!:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 21/01/06, 19:51

I am not at all convinced by this guy and this article.

Franck on the forum essenceciel is very active on this subject, and is in contact with the author. Franck even had the author's permission to scan and put the documents on the site. Indeed, in the file it is only blabla, it is only at the end where there are 2 pages of brief explanations on the process.

The said process has been going on for 20 years according to its author, but he is unable to make a demo at home and he does not use it to drive. Curious, right?

With sdc77 and dudu we are testing the "7 serie cell", a system equivalent to "Utopia" by Mr Moreau which allows to generate around 50 liters of hydrogen per hour under only 11-12A, in order to boost a combustion engine, and improve its efficiency (same principle as pantone).

If it ever works, save money, make sure the system stays on the car, and anyone who wants to see a demo can see it in action!
0 x