Saver seen on ebay?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 24/06/06, 02:26

Hi,
I read the turbulator in the previous page, just to say that in the quanthomme news there is a very interesting and easily reproducible experiment, a kind of facsimile of "vortex valve" but at 2 franc 6 sous.
0 x
A CX is Bo ... But it's rusty !!! :(
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 24/06/06, 10:20

Hello
André was the one who was going to be happy, who showed us his turbulence generator a long time ago ...
I am always a little surprised by the figures announced especially for a diesel which, it seems to me, already has a form of combustion chamber with high turbulence. If it improves the air filling as there is no more fuel I have trouble understanding the gain. For a petrol if there is a more homogeneous mixture of air and petrol with the turbulence generator OK, but from there to overturn the efficiency of the engine and have + 50% etc .....?
When you get 10 to 20% it is already remarkable, provided you make good measurements.
Michel
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 07/07/06, 22:06

Bonsoir

I am currently testing a different magnet assembly than the ones you made. (without error).
I no longer know where I saw the assembly in question, but it was very well explained why and how this assembly works (maybe a little too well :?: )
In short we will see what it gives, meanwhile here is the photo of the "stuff" installed.

In case, if no really visible results, I would try yours as well. :D
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
babache8
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by babache8 » 17/07/06, 22:56

Hi all. I had not intervened for a long time because I no longer had an internet connection. During this time, I was able to ride with my assembly of magnets (see some pages above). My impressions are mixed, let me explain ......

I am the first to disbelieve in this system, however if we only look at the figures, we have to admit that there is a little better.

Average consumption before assembly (calculated since 01/01/06) between 7,60 and 7,29 L.
Following the mounting of the 7,11 L magnets.
Last month: 6,97 L.
The first fortnight of this month: 7,00 L

I can see you from here telling me: he changed his way of driving.
In recent months I have been riding very cool because my clutch was completely HS. I could only accelerate very moderately otherwise it skated and was content with a cruising speed of 85 to 90 km / h. Today, with a new clutch, I started driving a little faster (laugh, it's an R11, 1397 cm3) I accelerate more on the intermediaries and drive at 100, 110 km / h. And yet consumption is falling!

From the day after mounting the magnets, I noticed an increase in the engine torque, it seemed more "full" to me. I haven't talked about it on the forum because I thought it was premature.
Not having an accelerometer and not relying on impressions - even mine - I was looking for a way not to be a victim of the placebo effect. While rolling and thinking, I noticed that in 5th, at 90-95 km / h, when I press the pedal fully, the rear suspensions settle, proof that the engine "pulls". That, she did not do it before, I am sure, even before the clutch gives its first signs of weakness.
The most critical of you will tell me that the rear shock absorbers are more worn than 6 months ago, which is not wrong.

R11, I have owned several, all gasolines, 1,4L, box 5, TL or GTL versions. I expect to total around 500000 km with these cars, and although this one displays 217000 km, it is undoubtedly the one that works best with the best consumption figures.

This week, I'm going to pass it to the gas analyzer. (I'm lucky to have one at work) I had made a measurement reading before the magnets were put in, we'll see if something has exchange.

In any case, if someone has a scientific explanation, I am interested, because I do not see how the magnetization of the fuel can change the quality of combustion.

For those who remember, I had spoken to ebay about a seller who offered pantone assembly plans. After receiving a response from ebay (which I had also reported on econology), I did not have any other news. In any case, ebay does not communicate the consequences of this kind of intervention. It is clear that the ads have disappeared and that the seller no longer seems to sell anything. To monitor.......
0 x
If there is no solution, there is no problem!
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 18/07/06, 10:20

Hi Babache8.
Finally it is about 5% less, which is what André and I also noted. Not easy to measure such small differences while the driving mode can vary consumption by more than 20% ... A quick calculation taking an assembly cost of around 40 € and a basic consumption of 5 to 5,5, 12L gives me at least 000 km to amortize the assembly! If it is a commercial kit it must have to wait a long time to have saved something .... The whole thing is to believe it.
Michel
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 18/07/06, 19:38

For my part what I put under the hood and a homemade assembly
inspired by this:
http://www.petrolbooster.com/
for now the results are not very readable, indeed since the installation, the outside temperature has changed a lot and as it has risen a lot, the car consumes less (me not it is just the opposite : Cheesy: ), so to put things right it is still a bit early.

(annual mileage "planned" about 5000km against 13000 the previous years: is that econological? "Great guru" : Mrgreen: : Shock: )
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/06, 21:25

MichelM wrote:A quick calculation taking an installation cost of around 40 € and a basic consumption of 5 to 5,5L gives me at least 12 km to amortize the assembly!

And how many km taking the bike more often? : Cheesy:

A say 0.20 cts per km cost of the all-inclusive car ... And hop in 200 km it's "profitable" and yes riding a bike is making money ... econology is that too ! 8)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/07/06, 01:10

Econology wrote:[..] Let's say 0.20 cts the km cost of the all-inclusive car ... [...]
€ 0,12928 per km for me : Mrgreen:
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 19/07/06, 09:39

Yes it is the bicycle when the road axes allow it. But 0,2 € per 200 km is actually 40 € it's a bit fair to buy one ... And walking is good too, at least there is no risk of having the bike stolen!
Michel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/06, 09:43

Woodcutter wrote:€ 0,12928 per km for me : Mrgreen:

Yes, that's normal with your 15 year old pile of mud! hihiihih : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: You did the calculation with which% of PVH? : Cheesy:

But I was talking about a recent vehicle with cost of credit, maintenance, insurance ... and all the mess!
0 x