Saver seen on ebay?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/06/06, 14:01

Targol wrote:
jean63 wrote:Well, that's good, we know almost everything on ebay now.

I feel like sarcasm in this answer. I am wrong ? :|

If one wants to ! you can imagine everything on ebay and what happens there! but what percentage are scams? There are in fact perhaps more good deals than bad ones if you know how to choose and bid well (there is even software that automatically bids - external to ebay - and which allows you to win the auction without being behind your screen).

In the case of the magnetizer, you may have to "believe it" and it works (oh OCCULT FORCES) !!!!! it's like for healers / magnetizers ... etc for humans.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/06, 14:01

That's it :) Cbienkeskejepensais!

But their responsibility is still not zero: I remember a controversy a few years ago with the auction of Nazi objects, it was not on ebay precisely?
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 06 / 06, 14: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/06/06, 14:07

Econology wrote:That's it :) Cbienkeskejepensais!

Wish there wasn't a controversy a few years ago with the auction of Nazi objects on ebay precisely?

Yes, but I believe it was on eBay.com (United States) where the 5th Amendment (freedom of thought and worship) allows this kind of propaganda. On eBay France, the regulations stipulate that it is forbidden to sell objects prohibited by law ... but not to sell booby traps. : Mrgreen:

Hey, maybe I'll sell my collection of "northern stone" (but yes, you know this magic stone that even cures cancer that Daniel Gilbert sold) : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/06/06, 14:10

gil67 wrote:hi and happy new year, with your reaction you behave like the detractors of water doping. The principle of magnetic poles on the air and fuel lines were tested and approved decades ago. Of course everyone can build a similar gadget for much less. In all cases the tests were formal, it works. : Wink:
Obviously today with the optimization of combustion the results are less interesting.
Come to think of it, I found a water injection system used in addition to an air / air exchanger on a turbo petrol engine. It is interesting on the gasoline engine since one saves the gasoline intended to cool the mixture with the admission, it would be necessary that I find the link. In this way, consumption is reduced by 20-30%, the yield is increased with the decrease in the temperature on admission.
The system can also be mounted upstream of a pantone reactor.
Happy New Year 2006, may it be less worse than 2005 : Wink:
(where are you for the career of teacher?)

Remember what gil67 said in January 2006 = it works. If I remember correctly, his word is also credible.

Well I leave it there for the subject. in fact i think for older engines that used a lot of fuel it was noticeable. For modern, optimized engines with electronic ignition and direct injection, don't ask for the impossible.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/06, 14:11

Targol wrote:Hey, maybe I'll sell my collection of "northern stone" (but yes, you know this magic stone that even cures cancer that Daniel Gilbert sold) : Lol:

Waaw soon you will be rich then (especially if you sell 10 x the same item : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: )!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/06, 14:13

jean63 wrote:Well I leave it there for the subject. in fact i think for older engines that used a lot of fuel it was noticeable. For modern, optimized engines with electronic ignition and direct injection, don't ask for the impossible.

Well we would still like to have your opinion when you have "tested" the thing ... in all objectivity of course :) (do not fear shame, there is none here ...)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/06/06, 14:21

I don't buy it anymore ...... you convinced me ... well for the moment.

In order of ease of installation and constraints:

1 - magnetizer.

2 - water injection (or water vapor)

3 - acetone (empty the right dose into the tank) risk: damaging your engine.

4 - Mr. Moreau's hydrogen "generator" !!!

5 - pantone: long and uncertain installation and debugging (see PITMIX).

there are surely many others ...................

If someone has tested it, they can always come and testify: ask the question around you.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/06, 14:49

Well ... we all thought you had already ordered ... : Cry:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 06/06/06, 16:01

Hello John 67
For the neodymium magnets, I made several assemblies and well done, narrow gap. it is I who put on the internet the principle of the fouled tube and closed magnetic circuit like a transformer without leakage. there is a little something with this assembly, on the diesel it is very thin, on the 3,8 liter gasoline engine buick it gives between 1/4 of liters of differrence measured on a well determined test course of 320km
So we are far from 20%, but once I install so little, I am not tempted to remove it.
You have to remember one thing is when you modify whether it is on a car or another, you get used to it quickly and no longer see any difference, it is when you remove the modification that you are reports.
It is the turbulator that gave me the most results on a gasoline engine.
it is the panton that gave me the most results on a diesel.

You take as a Pitmix reference he made on a gasoline engine with carburettor, a galvanized tube reactor, and maybe he was a little rushed in these assemblies (like my boy the ardor of youth (it is the old man) who speaks) he would like it to work before mounting it, take it as a tip Peter! take your time he is ahead of you!
It should be recognized that it is very persistent, with a diesel it will have more success.
Take Lau the first time as an example!
For me it didn't happen the first time, But it is so in everything I do. nothing is acquired.
For acetone, this is the first time I've heard that it's bad for the engine, (it takes good ducts and neoprene everywhere, which is generalized on almost all engines, given the cleaning products that contain certain fuel) if you knew in which engine I put it, my life is hanging on this engine. the exhaust pipes are a beautiful white gray.

Andre
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/06/06, 16:18

Thank you André for all this information,

My nickname is jean63 , 63 being the number of the department (Puy-de Dôme = old dormant volcano) in the Massif Central in south-central France as its name suggests!

For gil67, 67 it must be the East of France = the Moselle. It's great to be able to interact with this wonderful invention. I had dreamed of the internet knowing that in 1970 I started programming on the computers of the time = 12K / monotask with punched cards and magnetic strips !!! things have happened in 30 years .... 36 now.

I understood that pantone works well on diesels.

Your assembly with magnets, in which section / subject?

The turbulator is where you talk about it?

For acetone, bad I don't know: I must have read this during a lively discussion on the subject, but it was perhaps only a guess.

Jeans.
0 x