Saver seen on ebay?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/06/06, 12:41

Well, it's starting to change the tone.

If you have other positive testimonials I am interested. Well then we can always imagine that it is a placebo, that the guy imagines that saconso has dropped because it has changed his way of driving, but it can be the same with acetone ... etc.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
babache8
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by babache8 » 06/06/06, 12:56

I found positive feedback on ebay:

Quote:
it works reduction of consumption on my 206 rc before 9.3 after 7.4 l / 100km car
Buyer frederic026 (15) 28-May-06 22:57 4633441887

I asked him to come and testify on econology.

I don't think the guy puts testimonials from buyers "it doesn't work, it's M ...."

Another question intrigues me:

- the sale ended on May 28
- let's admit a day if he paid by bank transfer
- 2 days for the object to arrive at the buyer
- he mounted the thing on his car at best Thursday June 1
- has it already succeeded in carrying out a consumption test long enough to be reliable? :?:
The 206 RC is, it seems to me, a rather sporty car. It's easy to go from simple to double in consumption depending on mood .....
0 x
If there is no solution, there is no problem!
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/06, 13:00

Targol wrote:Even if the comment is written by a bot (which seems to me the case with many sellers with a large volume of business on eBay), you can only leave a comment on someone when you have made a transaction with he and only the buyer can leave this comment.

A well-programmed bot knows how to bypass all the "protection" systems ... you admit yourself that there are a lot of shady comments ... If it turns out Ebay is simply an accomplice of this system since it does their business. ..
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/06, 13:02

jean63 wrote:Well, it's starting to change the tone.

If you have other positive testimonials I am interested. Well then we can always imagine that it is a placebo, that the guy imagines that saconso has dropped because it has changed his way of driving, but it can be the same with acetone ... etc.

Here is the psychological aspect ... you understood everything ... Then there is also the pride of saying that we were not scammed ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/06/06, 13:03

Do you know if anyone has ever sued ebay or a seller for scam? I know people who bought on ebay and who had no problem.

Regarding the effectiveness of the object it is another matter .....
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/06, 13:05

babache8 wrote:The 206 RC is, it seems to me, a rather sporty car. It's easy to go from simple to double in consumption depending on mood .....

Exactly, you took the words out of my mouth.

I like the "rather" it is still 180 Cv, it's still quite a power considering the mass of a 206 ...

http://www.caradisiac.com/php/essai_tun ... 206_rc.php
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/06, 13:07

jean63 wrote:Do you know if anyone has ever sued ebay or a seller for scam? I know people who bought on ebay and who had no problem.

Regarding the effectiveness of the object it is another matter .....

I think that Ebay detaches itself from any responsibility it must be well notified in the conditions of membership that nobody ever reads ...

In addition, considering the sums generally at stake, a trial must be extremely rare.

In any case you can count on Ebay to cover up this kind of business as it should ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/06/06, 13:31

jean63 wrote:I know people who bought on ebay and who had no problem.

I am living proof of this. And yet, I bought on eBay very technical products such as, recently, a Motherboard, a microprocessor and a graphics card.

Econology wrote:I think that Ebay detaches itself from any responsibility it must be well notified in the conditions of membership that nobody ever reads ...

You are absolutely right, here is an extract from the conditions of use of eBay.fr:
Our role is not that of an "auction company". On the contrary, our site is only an online medium whose object is to allow anyone, anywhere and anytime, to offer, sell or buy practically everything that he or she wishes, according to various methods, in particular according to a "immediate purchase" system and an auction system, commonly called "online auctions". We do not adjudicate the goods put up for sale. We host the content of the advertisements put online by the sellers (text, photos, etc.). We do not intervene in the transaction between buyers and sellers. Consequently, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the objects listed, the veracity or accuracy in the online advertisements, the capacity of sellers to sell said goods or services nor the capacity of buyers. to pay for such goods or services. We cannot guarantee that the seller or the bidder will conclude the transaction.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/06/06, 13:37

Well, that's good, we know almost everything on ebay now.

I am also a client for baubles, but I have always hesitated to buy WHOLESALE.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/06/06, 13:39

jean63 wrote:Well, that's good, we know almost everything on ebay now.

I feel like sarcasm in this answer. I am wrong ? :|
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding