Reduction of consumption (magnetic field)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
fab_76
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fab_76 » 05/06/06, 13:28

the ad itself smells like a scam !!
it's full of faults ... that alone, it's not commercial
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/06, 13:52

pluesy wrote:there must be a small economy otherwise it is stew a galore ecolo ...

Maybe even though I doubt it very much ... in any case it is not a reason to sell simple plasticized magnets for 200 € !!

So I close this topic ...
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 02 / 09, 10: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/06/06, 14:00

fab_76 wrote:the ad itself smells like a scam !!
it's full of faults ... that alone, it's not commercial

This is not nice for machine translation sites : Lol:

The seller being Italian, the poverty of his French seems excusable to me. On the other hand, I am still not convinced of the effectiveness of the thing.

I await impatiently the results of babache8 (see the other thread given by pluesy on the first page) to get an idea of ​​the effectiveness of the concept ...

... now, it is not because the concept is valid that the commercial implementation of this brand is effective ....
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
babache8
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by babache8 » 05/06/06, 14:08

Frankly, it's 62 euros screwed up.

First, it is sold far too expensive for what it is.

Second, given the very low fuel economy that it generates, you are not ready to make your 62 euros profitable :?

Third, for a lot less money, you can make one yourself (with the added satisfaction of having done something : Lol: )

See my montage page 5 of "seen on ebay"
I haven't done enough kilometers yet to draw any conclusions, but I don't think the economy is great (if there is an economy ....). At the moment I am not driving with the car, with the good weather it is compulsory motorcycle!
0 x
If there is no solution, there is no problem!

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"