Small summary (on fuel savers)?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
hyst
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hyst » 26/05/11, 14:41

of course, there is the possibility of reducing the budget more simply (for example putting a gas hob rather than the induction one (the one installed by my owner) or even better management of standby times for PCs, etc.), which I count make...

But considering that electricity should increase by 25 to 30% within 1 to 2 years it should come back to the same point (in the best of cases) and then I like to take up a challenge ... its busy, its done work with gray cells etc;)
0 x
hyst
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hyst » 26/05/11, 19:38

In HHO systems, the best systems work without adding any product to improve conduction at the water level.
As soon as you add an additive to the water, it becomes dirty, it foams in the tank, it starts to feel regular maintenance.

Running on reverse osmosis acid water is the easiest way to keep something clean.

would you have source or link to communicate me the above please? (except ebay where everything is anything sells)

thank you +++
0 x