Ramjet ... you know?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

Re: this site?

by Christophe » 13/01/06, 15:32

jean63 wrote:You forgot that it was you who gave the info in the news I think (ask André for confirmation, he knows where he is).
Hello.

Uh that would surprise me ... or am I skyzophrenic ??? : Cheesy:

"which will allow the return of unburned mixture to be more in gaseous state when it returns to the" intake "by the" PC valve ""

When I see the diagram of the site, it seems to me that it plugs into the fuel hose ... so pkoi does he speak of "mixture"?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/01/06, 15:38

Andre wrote:Hello, Cristophe
Well, so it's you who put it on forum in patent to save (yet another)

But where didiou ???
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 13/01/06, 18:45

In any case, I like this image on their site:

0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

at econologie

by jean63 » 13/01/06, 19:50

I will try to find where I found this info, but lately I have been 80% internet time on econology, a bit on the stock market (no risk !!), a little on my bank account (still not of risk), in my personal BAL yahoo (would this be an info in yahoo? I do not believe it). Ah that I remember, I think it's by going to an econology news there was a link that went to "Ramjet", but how to be on it now (it annoys me I do not like all that ..... there are too many links on the internet, bait in every corner, yet I don't bite at pubs normally, but maybe the guy knew how to do it).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/06, 10:35

It was not not on econology... not on the site at least!

Or then in the google links which I do not control the display at 100%
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 14/01/06, 11:46

Well, it's okay, we're not going to take the lead. If someone has serious information on this, I am interested.
For the moment, I have another problem to resolve: my R25 LPG is ratatouille at idle in petrol or LPG mode. My favorite Renault mechanic dried even with his diagnostic box.
Suddenly, yesterday I went to my favorite scrapyard to recover a bunch of electronic ignition components (sensors, absolute pressure regulator, etc ....), there were for 450 euros new at Renault, the guy me asked .... 10 euros !!! : Lol:
and now I'm going to try it all this afternoon ..
Have a good week-end.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 14/01/06, 12:40

to André,

completely agree it costs 110 euros I think, but for the moment it is necessary that I find the breakdown on my R25 GPLisée, pb re idle + pollutes and they did not find anything at Renault !!! : Cry:
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 14/01/06, 12:43

jean63 wrote:to André,

completely agree it costs 110 euros I think, but for the moment it is necessary that I find the breakdown on my R25 GPLisée, pb re idle + pollutes and they did not find anything at Renault !!! : Cry:

Have you checked the "vacuum line"? (a pipe which connects the intake manifold to the pressure reducer)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Pb slowed down on my R25

by jean63 » 14/01/06, 20:03

On my R25 I checked everything this afternoon. No pipe cut, no fault on the electronic elements (sensors and co.) Confirmed by the Renault garage, absolute pressure probe OK ... etc

In the end, I think it comes from the pressure (and idle) regulator which is located under the intake pipes between the electric fuel pump and the injectors. There is a bypass that sends gasoline in a " basin "located at the bottom of the intake manifold. it's been a small bowl and I noticed that there was gasoline at the bottom even when the engine had just run on LPG !! weird I said to myself !!

So I put in petrol mode and I disconnected the small pipe which sends this petrol into the intake manifold (for idling needs I suppose), and there I saw that it flowed a lot ... .. hence slowed down to 1300 rpm impossible to adjust lower with an irregularity.

However I saw in the home page of the website of the R25 (club) that the idle speed regulator in question (if it is him), does not have a long lifespan (150000kms max). .or my 25 to 300000 km, and it hasn't been changed since I got it at 160000 km.
So tomorrow, I get another one that I have in my parts inventory and I will mount it in place of the old one.

We'll see if it works. In my opinion that is the problem. In addition I do not know if when I switch to LPG mode, the fuel pump is short-circuited but I believe so, because at idle in LPG, it does not come out of gas through this little hose. to be continued. I'll talk about it on the forum R25ists. : Idea:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 14/01/06, 22:17

jean63 wrote:to André,

Try to bring the electrodes closer to your candles, or maybe change them.
It smells of ignition failure your pb right?
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"