Steam Engine Plasma

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 04/12/05, 12:27

It is true that it is quite airtight! :x

Otherwise, S1r9 says to use a relay from an old air conditioning system Is that it ?!

Is it that beast? -> Image

He also says since August on his Yahoo group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WaterFuel1978) that he will put a list of the parts necessary to manufacture the equivalent of this relay.

I must say that by going to his group, I become skeptical: he is supposedly waiting for company authorizations to distribute this list ...
There's always something fishy with inventors ...

Finally, is it not possible to find in the trade of the relays which make as indicated on the diagram of principle?
for example here: http://relays.tycoelectronics.com/
or kits here: http://www.kitparts.com/

...to be continued
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 05/12/05, 04:36

Hello,
If you want to check this system there is even simpler.
The principle of high voltage is to make a pilot path for low voltage more amperage and power,
so what is needed is to strike a low voltage arc and some kw on the spark plug.
In the first stationary gas engines this principle was used well before one knew the high voltage ignition.
Basically it looks like a candle with a central electrode sliding in an insulator, the piston arrived at the top dead center touches the electrode, so makes a short circuit, in its descent, when it releases the electrode it makes a fairly powerful arc ,
Normally the DC voltage is low enough in place in series a self induction coil to increase the discharge power of the arc, The more advanced models had a kind of internal contact in the combustion chamber actuated mechanically by a cam, (this for have a certain ignition advance) when they wanted to increase the RPM we speak of 500 to 600RPM
The first engine had a drawer ignition that carried the flame from the exhaust, the low voltage electric ignition was a clear improvement.
Before losing yourself in the complexity of the relays and electrical circuit prove therefore that a powerful arc ignites a mixture of compressed air and water, because this is what must be proven.

Andre
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 05/12/05, 09:21

it's true that seen like that it's really simpler : roll:
On this one you don't help us much André : Cry:
Again why try to simplify something that must first be demonstrated?

rpsantina what did you use to modify the diagram and why modify it?

Ndc.
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 05/12/05, 11:13

Hello,

Well, it's the same pattern ...

I just used "paint" to move the wires and the diodes to limit crossovers ....
Concrete application of: "What is easily conceived is clearly stated"

Now I ask myself the question of the usefulness of the coils at the HT level.
Indeed, the HT is only present in impulse mode (therefore high frequency) and this does not pass through the coils (a high frequency coil behaves like an open circuit) ...
In my opinion, the relay box only works with variations in voltage of the LV which is in low frequency (50-60 Hz).
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Other

by Other » 05/12/05, 15:29

Hello,
Rpsantina
You understood, j, try not to help you understand the electrical circuit, but the principle of the initiation of the low voltage arc as well as its duration is for this reason that AC low voltage current is required or rectified to an alternation, or discharge of condenser (Principle of the SCR, one needs AC to extinguish the SCR), I will not launch out in a course on the superimposed currents that would be a little long ...
To start, it will be necessary for those who have understood how it works, to state the principle of a low voltage arc, the duration and the moment of ignition in a compressed medium.
What I'm trying to tell you is that there are many electrical ways to achieve this and the relay solution looks like DIY from the 65s when I started working in electricity, with all the availability of material that we have now is made very easy.
Andre
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/12/05, 23:36

rpsantina wrote:Concrete application of: "What is easily conceived is clearly stated"

Such, the maxim of our poet Boitl'eau (of source, a little zarb): "Se ki ce konsoi bi1 Cnonse clérmen, é lé mo pr le dir ariv ézémen" a useful link: http://s.billard.free.fr/referencement/ ... clairement
(Written on: Sunday October 30, 2005, 19:47)
DSL : Wink:
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 06/12/05, 16:32

I finally finished the translation of a fairly summary document of the process. It's a google trad, with my rehabilitation over it. So there are probably bizarre things, but overall it is understandable, notice to allergy sufferers of English.
BenchmarksVF

Ndc.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 05/09/06, 10:47

this post was almost a year old and I went over to ratings !!!
a big thank you to elephant for coming out of the closet!
I will try to cogitate on the shemas and the experimentation but there is a job ... : Cheesy:
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/09/06, 16:30

and again, I didn't know it was with us, I found it via Google. Thanks Google !
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
ange
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ange » 08/09/06, 17:25

The electronics necessary for the realization of this assembly is very similar to the functioning of electronics of a case of a discharge lamp,
commonly called lamp at XEON .... : Mrgreen:
0 x