Piston Octagonal in Deformable Controlled Geometry (POGDC)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/05/09, 11:38

Hi Pascal,

I'll be a poet someday, but never match your talent :D

In the meantime, I am giving you as a bonus and to all econologists an additional episode of "the history and genesis of POGDC / MPRBC concepts" : Idea:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/05/09, 12:08

History and Genesis of the POGDC / MPRBC concepts (after)

Episode 9: Multi-lobed and multi-lobed rotary cams

School year 2006/2007. I am launching the SPE math program, PSI (physics, engineering sciences). Among the various preparatory classes, the PSI are those where we find the most complete training for an engineer because no subject is neglected (maths, physics, industrial sciences and chemistry).

Given my summer preparation for lessons / tutorials, I have time to think about converting the movement. I noticed on the POGDC that there are cam geometries in which symmetrical slides can "pulsate", especially for 2 orthogonal slides. And all of this remains balanced!

On MPRBCs, you can just as easily create these pulsating slides and recover the movement on such a cam… and why not generalize this for 3, 4, 5 slides… impose a situation of high symmetry: this is the common thread to follow.

And it's a business that smells of mathematics :D

In the meantime, we are in dialogue with my CPI because I want to patent the MPRBC for any whole number of pairs of pistons. He rightly points out to me that the initial “double sine” mechanism that I proposed:
only works well for 2 pairs.

I have an unsatisfactory “last resort” solution for the other numbers of pairs: a rustic crank / balance system unbalanced and making all the torque carry on a single pivot of rotary piston. :?
I know it is not realistic. : Cry: My CPI also sees it… Note the “Dear Sir”. : Mrgreen:

----- Original message -----
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 19:19
Subject: RE: Re: Your invention of reciprocating piston engine -
To: Remundo

Dear Sir,

I understand that in the case where there are not four pistons, you
support all the torque applied to the transmission on
a single drive shaft.

Regarding your last sentence, I would like to clarify that
mechanically unsatisfactory solution is rarely
legally satisfactory, because the patent is used to reserve a
operating monopoly. However, if technically the solution is not
not good, almost no one wants to implement it, and
therefore the advantage of prohibiting almost no one
necessarily finds reduced.

But, your invention does not have to be reduced to these solutions. We
let's just explain how your invention can be
operated when the number of pistons is different from 4.

Best regards,

And it had been a few months since I had the problem in mind… I have a 1 lobe cam…
And 2 lobes

But I haven't fully validated multi-lobing for any number of pistons. I intuitively feel that it is possible: remains to find the equations. I am working hard on the multi-lobed parametrization of the cams and I finally arrive: after having milled polar trajectories parametrized on Maple, I am not very proud to answer him…
Remundo wrote:April 27th
Hello Mister CPI,

I found a generic way to convert the alternating rotation of pistons into a continuous rotational movement for any engine including p pairs of rotary pistons.

This means is mechanically reliable because it only involves cam / roller contact, which is one of the most robust mechanisms.

I will send you animations in gif format over the weekend that I haven't had time to create yet ...

These mechanisms are much more efficient than a 4 bar system and are perfectly balanced because I imposed in my approach a "mechanical situation of high symmetry"

The proposed mechanisms allow your "argument presented in the middle of page 2" to take on its full meaning and thus provide solid coherence and a broad scope to the patent.

Best regards.

I hasten to write a bit of technical note to illustrate this captivating statement. On May 5, 2007, I send this note to my CPI by email:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 0PgvUz.pdf
and also some animations:

What is great about this solution? One can conceive any law of beat of pistons simply by adapting the profile of cam. And even better, we can overmultilob the rotary cam to obtain a reduction in movement at high efficiency without any additional parts (such as a reduction gear).

Which in turn multiplies the compactness of the engine while opening up unconventional combustion possibilities such as CAI / HCCI by kinematic compression control ...

So, at the beginning of May 2007, my rotary piston machine really became beat controlled. . In this, it finally responds completely to the draconian specifications that I had set myself, in particular function n ° 4 : Idea:

In the summer of 2007, I have the finalized text written by my CPI. And I visit Pascal HA PHAM. I discover his beautiful trilobic machines there. We are talking about intellectual property, creativity, inventions and renewable energy…

In the meantime, we have advanced with my Father on the conception of the hyperthermic solar trap.

And we have many other things under our elbow…

Fall 2007 is coming and decision is taken to create a family micro-SME to develop SYstems for the COnversion of MOuvations and RENEWABLE ENERGIES.

I polish and finish the text of the MPRBC patent because I will soon get to know INPI… :P
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/05/09, 14:00

History and Genesis of the POGDC / MPRBC / SPRATL concepts (endless continuation 8)

Episode 10: Patent filings

In the fall of 2007, Pascal HA PHAM invited me to discuss about his trilobic machines on the forum econology.
I surf from one subject to another, to discover the spirit and the members of the forum. I remember one of my first discussions was about the Z-Machine with Cuicui. Very fair and lively debate!
I'm not a big fan of forums discussions, however, Econology is an exception to the rule by the diversity and themes of the subjects addressed, and above all, the good quality of its exchanges and the experiences of its members. Besides, I found myself posting a few thousand messages and having become "Expert Econologue" ... : Cheesy:
During the summer and fall of 2007, we discussed with Pascal the conversion of his trilobic machine to Stirling cycles; the advantage is that you no longer need steam or compressed air, but only one hot and another cold source.
From November 2007, I know precisely how it is possible to arrange 2 trilobic machines to make it a completely original and efficient Stirling engine. : Idea:

Unfortunately, understanding this machine (its heat and gas flows, overpressures / depressions on the trilobic pistons) is not easy for neophytes ...

This is what will become 9 months later SPRATL (Stirling with TriLobic Annular Rotary Pistons)

On these cogitations, SYCOMOREEN was born at the beginning of December 2007 and on the 20th of the same month, it deposited its first patent "The Machine with Rotary Pistons with Controlled Beat"

During the Christmas holidays, I complete with my Father the patent for hyperthermic solar trap and deposits it on February 6, 2008.

At the same time, the first babbling of the SYCOMOREEN website are heard on the net on February 15, 2008, with our motto…

The months pass and the school year ends: I gradually gather all the elements and ideas necessary for the drafting of the SPRATL patent, which rejects the filing of the POGDC.

Too bad, I put priority on the Stirling of my friend Pascal. 8)

The scientific study and the SPRATL patent were written in July 2008. In August, I go up to Paris after having had the green light from Pascal for its deposit. On August 22, the SPRATL was tabled.

In September 2008, I was transferred to the Lycée Technologique Jean ZAY in Thiers in Auvergne to teach Physical Sciences in PTSI. Small personal logo…

I work on the POGDC from time to time… I still have 2 things to do: adapt the multi-lobed rotary cams and write a patent covering all the variants of the POGDC, with permanent back and forth from one to the other . Another beautiful brain juice in perspective! : Mrgreen:
Thus, my ancient sine mechanism system is advantageously replaced by multi-lobed rotary cams which allow you to manage the beats of the octagonal piston much more finely:
it is the ultimate improvement which results in the Octagonal Piston with Controlled Deformable Geometry (POGDC).
Multi-lobe animation

With the possibility of using only one rotary cam to control the 4 piston heads at the same time.

The multi-lobed rotary cam concept finds an interesting improvement on the rotary version of the POGDC,
Image where we obtain the equivalent of a reduction gear simply with a plate with overlapped paths.

At Christmas 2008, most of the work is - finally - done. I take advantage of the holidays of February 2009 to refine the last details and on February 14, 2009, the POGDC was filed with the INPI.

SYCOMOREEN therefore made a group shot of 4 major patents in 14 months and as you will have noticed, did not hesitate to publish it massively and transparently on the net.

Thus, the "intellectual paternity" is now acquired and we can currently work serenely on the prototyping of all these new and promising machines, and who knows, forging some partnerships?

On a human level, it is the culmination of several years of intense personal and family research, but also the friendship and collaboration with Pascal HA PHAM, which began with Trilobic Stirling and has been extended recently with notes wind power scientists and the ROBIPLAN…

Because his inventions also deserve to be promoted and to have a bright industrial future.

The Saga continues, and as English speakers would say ... the Show must go on!

Isn't it Pascal?

Remundo for SYCOMOREEN.
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

POGDC and Co

by Pascal HA PHAM » 29/05/09, 07:15

Hello,
A LITTLE MY NEWBORN THAT THIS SUPER SAGA MUST CONTINUE!

And also with Yves and his magnificent machines ....
:D
if not in the greatest secrecy ....
who won't be one soon,
I'm looking for "raymundo's limit",
no one would have seen her pass?
8)
In theory it is him
who should publish it ...

In practice the mechanic
of the general (your servant) aims to check the thing on proto and approach as close as possible to the famous theoretical limit.

To do this, the ROBI motorbike has been fairly completely overhauled last week = more solidity, almost all of the parts present in the trade / salvage, qualities of operation and ease of control of the incidence of wind in full motion:

the rapid reversal of the direction of rotation of the turbine in full wind is now functional on simple rotation of the control

missing more than the cigarette lighter!
"trough the wind, solar and water .... clean energy way"

come on Raymond we're going on! against all odds !
cordially
: Cheesy:
Pascal HA PHAM
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/05/09, 09:44

Hello Pascal,

Father Raymundo is still in your mailbox 8) He left a small gift in the ROBIPLAN shoes

And of course, we will also have to bring recent advances to life with Yves SAUGET on the Turbitrilosphere ... :D

There is no shortage of work ... : Idea:

@+
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/10/09, 19:18

Hello friends,

Personalized important updates were carried out on the Sycomoreen site.

You will be able to see within the framework of our "EnR Production activity" Sycomoreen photovoltaic farm, completed 1 week ago.

For our "engineering activity" is particularly unveiled the Epicyclic Rotation Anti-Erosion Valve (SAERE).

Enjoy reading and see you soon !

Remundo for SYCOMOREEN
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/10/09, 14:25

Hello friends,

for those who follow Sycomoreen's inventions on econology, a subject dedicated to SAERE was created with the presentation of the patent, and at the end, didactic and commented animations.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/soupape-an ... t8510.html

Good reading !
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

this reference is missing: the WERNER from 1902

by Pascal HA PHAM » 21/04/11, 10:12

Remundo wrote:Current state of the art

Until now, research and achievements were mainly focused on quadrilateral machines (4 articulated parts), often of the non-rotary parallelogram or deformable rotary diamond type.

Thus, one can retain as typical examples of the field of the invention:
- Patent FR2651019 by Rumen ANTONOV (deformable non-rotating parallelogram).
- the series of concepts on deformable rotary diamond machines (MRLD), in particular and in chronological order:
o FR1386505A issued to Guy LAURENCIN in 1964
o FR1376285A issued to Pierre MAGNENET in 1964
o DE1551118A1 requested by Alfred JORDAN in 1967
o FR2235268A1 requested by Ignacio MARTIN ARTAJO in 1973 in Spain
o FR2493397A1 requested by Jean-Pierre AMBERT in 1980
o DE19901110 A1 issued to Herbert HÜTTLIN in 2000
o the QUASITURBINE series of patents of the SAINT HILAIRE family (Quebec), in particular US 6,164,263 and US 6,899,075, B2

Hello Raymond,

A nice find from my archaeological research on rotary engines:

Is there not missing from your list the WERNER US PENNSYLVANIE dating from 1902?

magnificent piece that this "early patent" on the rotary engine with deformable rhombus! thank you Mr. HE WERNER!

Sincerely

Pascal HA PHAM
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:

https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/04/11, 10:33

Thank you Pascal,

And here is a kinematics with a deformable rotary diamond more ... Sacred archives of the US Patents, that we will never stop clearing.

Dated in 1902. When we think that some advocate having invented the post 1990 principle ... :D
0 x