New 2006 tariff sheet for Utopia

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/02/06, 16:46

What will change everything is that since this morning we have been receiving mail in our BAL again.

In this case, I recognize that my copy and paste is too much.

Good for the site, but there it became difficult to know if someone had intervened and where.

Apologies to gegyx (who was angry because of a lot of emails in his BAL) :D : Lol: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/02/06, 17:12

Come on jeans, one more effort and the 6th star is in the box! Image

Benoit: moreau collaborator of JL Naudin?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/02/06, 18:22

1- "I thought I made a good judgment on your posts".
Yes indeed : "Well done, nice remarks on the ortho"… But, once again, you hadn't read the rest of it, which was already addressed to you…
2- "but if I'm too annoying, I will shut up forever." I see that you are offended by a simple remark, that you do not want to integrate.
From there, to disappear! I do not wish it, because you made constructive interventions, but also, a lot of hasty…
3- "What will change everything is that since this morning we have received the mail in our BAL again. In this case, I recognize that my copy and paste is too much.
Good for the site, but there it became difficult to know if someone had intervened and where. "

Yes I see that my remark on the new subject created concerns you fully… https://www.econologie.com/forums/demande-de ... t1531.html

And you are still making successive, consecutive interventions!
(as thinks lau, "Caesar" is at the end… While Christophe recently called back…)
4- "Apologies to gegyx (who was angry because of a lot of emails in his BAL)".
Yes, these notifications do not interest me personally (there is the possibility of unchecking the request), because I try, me, as far as possible, to read all the interventions… But now with "heavy" interventions, it becomes impossible, and eventually tires. (And I am confused to go there, to put the points on the "i".)
Last edited by gegyx the 12 / 02 / 06, 18: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/06, 18:24

jean63 wrote:Well, at the time I did not notice that this post may have helped locate a trap (same address of the site of JL Perrier and M.Moreau!).

Like what, a copy and paste can sometimes be useful.

Sorry, I don't see the connection, how many inhabitants in this village?

Perrier it works for sure and certain (even if low yield) ... Moreau we don't know.

ps: gegyx and jean63 QUIET!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/02/06, 21:16

I do not understand what is happening to gegyx.

Case closed. As soon as the weather is fine, my messages will no longer clutter this forum.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/02/06, 21:20

Well, that's good KYOTHOME has just opened, there I have a lot to do, so hi.

I will keep in touch with André and PITMIX who are doing a good job on pantone, since that will interest me soon.
Well done to them.

If we have to comment on everything that is said here, we will laugh.

Bye.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/02/06, 21:27

One last for gegyx: what "hatred" has accumulated! it's incredible.

So you think you are so perfect for saying only useful and constructive things! I imagine if we look at your posts, there may be some surprises.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/02/06, 21:29

webmaster : Arrow:

To finish in beauty, I ask you to remove me all these stars which I did not ask and which make jealous apparently.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/06, 21:40

jean63 wrote:webmaster : Arrow:

To finish in beauty, I ask you to remove me all these stars which I did not ask and which make jealous apparently.

I hope it was ironike huh?

For the others: damn you piss the guys off with your animosities! You don't find that we are already not bcp on this forum to further scare away "active" people?

Shit !
: Evil:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/02/06, 23:30

Econology wrote:ps: gegyx and jean63 QUIET!

I see that your remark, neither mine have been followed up.
So I kindly answer one last time to 4 posts from jean63, in this beautiful off topic.

"I imagine if we look at your posts, we may have some surprises" You say nonsense, and you prove once again that you sometimes make hasty and little reasoned judgments, that you have not read the previous posts ...
You have just made 4 successive, consecutive and more unnecessary interventions, written impulsively under the sign of anger; therefore not mastered.
I would have a lot to answer you on your other previous remarks, but I'm shy ...
By cons, I see 4 curtain raisers, with spontaneous reminder to say goodbye to the music hall! (to arrive at 301 messages).
Lau would innocently see in it the realization of the "little effort and the 6th star is in the box!" ...

My interventions are not style: how to weld, learn electronics, ask for advice for my last car breakdown ... etc ...

To make this post useful to you completely, I would like to point out that the crippling breakdown of the R21 petrol is not the deformation of the carburetor duct, under the effect of heat, but that of the carburetor base, attached to a wedge, and itself on the intake; this causes additional air inlets which create failures and backfires, in deceleration. It is necessary to mill the aluminum, to flatten the base and pass it to the canvas on the marble.
The stuck butterfly, I already had it, and it's still easy to solve…
If it comes from a lateral play on the axis of the shutter, you insert a washer or a clip to remove the play. You also have to unscrew the fastener of the shutter on its axis, in order to re-center the offset shutter; thus, it can again have all of its original travel in its cylindrical duct.
You see, I know how to listen to people.
No hard feelings.
0 x