New heavy-duty multi-fuel engine

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 25/05/07, 22:11

Hello

your father must have been wrong, it's 180 (older generation) 120 the better.

I'm talking about USED power and no "possible" power.

It is sure that if on a 100cv you use 50 you fall to 80gr / h / cv.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 25/05/07, 22:17

well no,
then
if you use 50hp, you grill 400gr / hour?
0 x
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 25/05/07, 22:19

4000gr / h scuze I forgot a zero
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/06/07, 22:38

zac wrote:Hello

your father must have been wrong, it's 180 (older generation) 120 the better.

[...]
Hi Zac, where are you coming from?
The figures I have for fairly modern engines (turbo, HP injection) give 200 to 230 gr / kW / h, or 145 to 170 gr / hp / h
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
ecoweb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ecoweb » 21/10/09, 18:46

Apparently the multi-fuel berliet diesel works so well that the pantone doesn't seem necessary ...

Hello
I just tried to run my Magic engine in oil, well it gives off serious from my friends serious ...

It is not an HS engine, it has very good compression and no segmentation leak in the crankcase.

Yes, he turns, only a little more hesitant.

A real style boat with a column of black smoke at acceleration.

And even in slow motion, on the spot, it looks like someone is making a fire ...

Now I will try several settings and dosages of course. there it was 100% hpv.

Find out why they don't use that !!

Live from whoever has a Magic MK520 & black sticky hands ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 21/10/09, 20:38

Hello ecoweb

You don't have some photos or video of this mill :P
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 21/10/09, 22:28

berliet's "magic" system is the same as man's "m": it is above all a combustion chamber in the piston and a flat cylinder head

it looks very much like the current car hdi which also has a combustion chamber in the piston ...

the magic berliet was used in all berliet trucks of the time, and like the renault trucks which followed one make the same noise I conclude that it has not changed ...

the polycarburanr side has nothing to do: it is simply due to an injection pump with lubrication separated by oil, to be able to inject gasoline without seizing up

any diesel engine works fine on gasoline until the injection pump flu

I remember the berliet gbc8kt military truck which had this multi-fuel engine: they always smoked a lot

the smoke is not a sign of performance for in diesel: a direct injection engine can smoke a little without it being a big loss of performance: a combustion chamber engine ricardo comet will smoke less but will have a catastrophic performance

perhaps the multi-fuel pump on military trucks has a lower injection pressure than civilian berliet trucks: hence less good spraying and more smoke
0 x
ecoweb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ecoweb » 22/10/09, 18:05

Seen Chatelot,

The injection is not weak since at 200 bars. it is indeed a KT engine. In diesel it smokes we will say average.

Nobody explained to me, but I had pifometrized what you say regarding the multi-fuel side and the lubrication of the pump.

A mechanic who had tried the manipulation told me "it works as normal except that it smells like frit" well, given the column of black smoke, I don't call it working normal.

"with brilliantine, with whatever oil you want ..." in short, a myth that is collapsing ?? well I hope not ...

On the pump there is a special "multi-fuel" lever they say it affects the rack stopper ... ?? I haven't touched it yet.

By cons cold start this morning, he does not want; neither smoke nor anything. Well, I must have a problem with defusing the pump. I should have resolved this first.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/10/09, 18:44

chatelot16 wrote:any diesel engine works fine on gasoline until the injection pump flu

By tampering with the advance certainly, on a clio of 1992 Lucas injection pump from 80 -90 km / h with a lot of gasoline in diesel (proportion?) The engine does not want any more (very soft!) And finishes not stall / cut.

I remember the berliet gbc8kt military truck which had this multi-fuel engine: they always smoked a lot

the smoke is not a sign of performance for in diesel: a direct injection engine can smoke a little without it being a big loss of performance: a combustion chamber engine ricardo comet will smoke less but will have a catastrophic performance

Is there an advance setting according to the fuel, I suppose that with different ignition times, this cannot be optimum all the time! If the advance is fixed, to take precautionary measures for the mechanics, they had to limit the advance, hence poor performance, smoke and pollution at the meeting. : Cry:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
ecoweb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ecoweb » 23/10/09, 10:43

on a 1992 clio Lucas injection pump from 80 -90 km / h with a lot of petrol in diesel (proportion?) the engine doesn't want it anymore (very soft!) and ends up stalling / cutting

that is explained: the Lucas pump works with 2 small pistons in opposition which are completely free, only the internal pressure of the pump pushes them (and still they receive little) consequently if these pistons seize up a little bit they cannot easily limit their stroke or even stay put, which is not the case with other pumps.

If the advance is fixed,

the advance is fixed, but there is a special lever to switch to petrol. This lever cannot change the mechanical advance of the pump, but it is said to affect the rack of the pump; and I think playing on the rack can be a way to modify the injection point on the one hand?

and on the other hand they say that they created the Magic engine for its progressive injection (the injection must be done on the side of the chamber in the piston, in order to lick the hot parts and to create or maintain a vortex of gas in the engine, vector of a better distribution of air / vapors therefore better combustion.

hard to find info on this engine, i was able to glean from here to there in forums specialized trucks.

to take precautionary measures for the mechanics, they had to limit the advance, hence poor performance, smoke and pollution at the meeting.

Yes possible; but a single hole injector is used, not a small one :? spraying (separation of drops) is probably not famous. But I found a company which makes a special machining on the injectors of saviem process man in order to obtain a better spraying, it must therefore be an idea to dig in order to pollute less / + power : Mrgreen:

I have to look for the name of this company.

Thanks to Chatelot, it is you who joined my idea that the principle of the swirling Man (engine 702) (unless I am mistaken) with injector with one hole, injector which injects tangentially to the combustion chamber in the piston, effect combined with a snail in the cylinder head giving the air the same vortex movement. This description was found about Berliet's Magic, as well as about the Man licensed engine from Saviem.

And I read somewhere that Berliet's Magic is a technology that berliet has taken from Man.

so the circle is complete ...
0 x