Honeycomb at engine inlet

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/06/13, 21:12

Andre wrote:Also to read some comments, I am not very warm to write on the forum experience results after reading similar bullshit.

Except in the case of the “Canadian buddy” with his Lycomchozing plane with VW Polo air filter, “made-in-made-by-myself”. In this case, and in this case only, the additive - in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions - would be "good". Damn, that doesn't work, it's a navion.

a guy wonders what the knowing Jo is going to come out? Waste time answering him, on subjects that do not interest him who does not master, no thanks .....

Andre

do not worry about this kind of ..... it is not for them that you write! there are others like me who read and enjoy!

I unfortunately do not have the means to have a flying machine ... but I know pilots and I appreciate this kind of mechanics

laminar or turbulent? if there is a big turbulence which sends all the gasoline in the same cylinder it is bad: if a grid makes a multitude of small turbulence, it is a means of putting in equality all the cylinders
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 21/09/13, 10:21

Hello, a very simple principle for ionizing the intake air:
Just connect the body to a sharp object stuck in the air intake duct.

http://www.pointeffectneedle.fr/
0 x
lemust09
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lemust09 » 21/09/13, 11:18

I had experienced a vortex on the air intake yes a gain in top speed but a slightly higher consumption at medium speed against a higher speed and a lower consumption at higher speed ...
I tried a photo my time it doesn't seem to work
0 x
if you need anything we discuss ... with pleasure!
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 15/10/13, 00:06

The Hypnow tip in my previous post seems to only handle a small volume of air.

In fact, it would be necessary to design the vortex with pointed blades and possibly connect it to the bodywork:

Inspired by the assembly (WITH 9) by Jean Luc, I cut the fins with the cutting pliers to promote peak effect, if there is ionization (it is more than likely!).

http://quanthommesuite.pagesperso-orang ... 6marcc.htm
Almost 20% savings on an 806 TD!
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 30/10/13, 09:53

Hello,

I made a vortex (steel ~ 3/10 mm) with pointed blades to hope for ionization of the intake air.

The vortex entered the engine on my Clio 1 diesel downstream of the air filter, it touched a metal part.
Good results after a journey of 572 km (country road, city, short journeys) normal driving.
Switching to the pump 26,49 liters of diesel or 4,63 liters per 100.
Before, I was 5,5 to 6 liters per 100.
Savings of around 15 to 20%.
Surprising! I will take measures to confirm.
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 07/11/13, 11:48

Hello,

New consumption test over 250 kms same driving same journeys (with the vortex); average result 5,7 liters per 100.

Only notable difference on this rainy weather test, maybe the car is less charged with static electricity ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/11/13, 21:36

Gildas wrote:New consumption test over 250 kms same driving same journeys (with the vortex); average result 5,7 liters per 100.

Only notable difference on this rainy weather test, maybe the car is less charged with static electricity...

You could do a retest, by isolating your AVEC from the ground.
Or paint it, or do the same in insulating material (plastic, resin etc ...)
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 07/11/13, 23:51

Good evening Flytox,

Thank you for your interest in my trials.:P
You could do a retest, by isolating your AVEC from the ground.
Or paint it, or do the same in insulating material (plastic, resin etc ...)

To be checked this way, but not immediately.

To see if the rain influences the AVEC, I will give it a try on a sunny day with the AVEC, then without.
(What paradoxes! I keep editing!: Cheesy:)

I will also make another VSLA, the ones I have are too flexible.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/11/13, 18:34

consumption in L / 100 is too variable with the wind and the age of the captain to be useful on a single tank

when 2 vehicle gives different consumption over an entire year we can draw a conclusion ... but make changes and measure on one or 2 full it gives nothing

beware with something that reduces the passage of air: the day you mount it it reduces the ability to speed up the engine ... so it reduces consumption, especially because it forces you to drive slower, which is always the best way to reduce consumption

but the driver eventually gets used to the new behavior of his engine and managed to go faster, and the consumption increases, and can even get worse
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 19/11/13, 22:59

chatelot16 wrote:consumption in L / 100 is too variable with the wind and the age of the captain to be useful on a single tank

when 2 vehicle gives different consumption over an entire year we can draw a conclusion ... but make changes and measure on one or 2 full it gives nothing

1 + ...
I removed the AVEC to see, I noticed consumption of around 5 liters / 100km. So not easy to see if the AVEC brings something ...
That said my results are interesting because without eco-driving.
When I measured the consumption of my Clio D 10 years ago I was often at 5,5 / 6 liters.
Maybe my SP 95 or water doping tests (simple bottle of water) cleaned the engine (?)
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"