MGP-CAPS danger engine !!!!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jerome243

MGP-CAPS danger engine !!!!

by jerome243 » 10/05/07, 04:47

Hello everybody

rummaging on the net the last scams in fuel saver, I come across your subject and there frankly guys you saw me net on the spot !!!!!

YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED TO GENERATE 28 PAGES TO A PURE SCAM THAT IS ADDITIONAL TO YOUR ENGINE.

MPG-CAPS ARE NAPHTHALINE-BASED CAPSULES !!!!!!

THIS PROCESS IS WELL-KNOWN AND DETERIORATES THE INJECTORS AND THE ENGINE BLOCKS, I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK BELOW THAT LEADS DIRECTLY TO THE SITE OF THE QUEBEC GOVERNMENT REPORT WHICH QUERY ON WHEN THE RISE OF THESE SMALL MIRACLE CAPSULES AND WHO DO ANALYZES.

SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS FOR DETERIORATIONS OF THE COMBUSTION CHAMBERS OF ENGINES AND INJECTORS HAVE ALREADY BEEN FILED BUT IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR IT THANKS TO THE COMPANY WHICH DISTRIBUTED THEM TO PAY.

THIS COMPANY HAS EVEN BEEN CONDEMNED TO PAY MORE THAN MILLION DOLLARS.
AND TO FINISH THESE SMALL CAPSULES ARE DISTRIBUTED VIA A PYRAMIDAL SYSTEM UNDER SURVEILLANCE AT THIS MOMENT, FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THIS SYSTEM IS THE SUMMUM OF THE TRADE SCAM !!!

THEN SORRY IF I WRITE IN BIG CHARACTER BUT THE FREEDOM THE GUYS I BELIEVE THAT YOU TAKE ALL THE PALM !!!!!

NOTE THAT I REGISTERED ONLY TO LIGHT UP YOUR LANTERNS, NOW HERE IS THE LINK, MUCH MORE SERIOUS THAN YOUR CONNERIES !!!!

Quebec Automobile Federation

http://www.caaquebec.com/Automobile/Tru ... Detail.htm

Guillaume

Especially thank me guys and between us for all those who put these shit in their car, pray or do a real curative or protective treatment of the engine with recognized products !!!!!
Last edited by jerome243 the 10 / 05 / 07, 15: 15, 2 edited once.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: READ ALL THIS (I HAVE NOTHING TO SELL) MGP-CAPS DANGER

by the middle » 10/05/07, 07:40

Jerome, this is not bullshit; if no one had tested this pill, the scam would have continued.
I did not dare to test, but to the others, and to you, I say thank you.
It is not marked on the box, "scam"
On the other hand, on cigarette packs, it is marked "poison" (in Europe) 8)
Thanks again for the info, that's what a forum
Alain
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/05/07, 09:19

Thank you Jérome 243 for this fanfare arrival.

I appreciate less that you use the word "bullshit" and all and all about people who go out of their way to expose the truth

I went to the link that also slays the "Fuel Saver" magnetic saver : Cheesy:

Hopefully Christophe will not yet receive an incendiary email .....
Last edited by elephant the 10 / 05 / 07, 10: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

Re: READ ALL THIS (I HAVE NOTHING TO SELL) MGP-CAPS DANGER

by Christophe » 10/05/07, 10:50

jerome243 wrote:NOTE THAT I REGISTERED ONLY TO LIGHT UP YOUR LANTERNS, NOW HERE IS THE LINK, MUCH MORE SERIOUS THAN YOUR CONNERIES !!!!

apparently Mister insults people before reading... Not only do you use the same methods as the FFI sellers (not checking before selling) but if you hadn minimum of respect for members and readers of this forum you would have read and seen that we came to the same conclusions as you: MPG CAPS is flan ... : Evil:

What's your name Guillaume or Jerome? The anonymity you take hardly seems honest to me ... anyway your IP is noted if ever I receive a complaint from FFI ... Tired of wasting time with these technical-commercial controversies. If that happens you are even a "disguised" FFI salesman ... : Mrgreen:

jerome243 wrote:Especially thank me guys and between us for all those who put these shit in their car, pray or do a real curative or protective treatment of the engine with recognized products !!!!!

Monsieur is too good with the poor experimenters that we are ... And you sell them these other miracle products I bet?

lejustemilieu wrote:Jerome, this is not bullshit; if no one had tested this pill, the scam would have continued.

It continues ... personally I receive some FFI spam in my mailbox every week ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/05/07, 11:09

dear friends, I suggest you read the full page of forum from this link:

http://www.ecoconso.be/forum/archive/in ... t-618.html

I think you are going to have a good laugh :D

however I found this on the forum "fun chemistry", but it won't make you laugh
Why do so many people feel compelled to speak up when they have nothing to say?
Let's get into the thick of it.
If you add paradichlorobenzene to benzine or any fuel, it won't improve anything. On the contrary, this chlorinated compound is harmful from all points of view.
First it slows combustion. Some fires can be extinguished with chlorine compounds.
Then, assuming they burn well, the combustion will give off a mixture of coal, hydrochloric acid HCl and dichlorine Cl2 gas. These products are harmful to varying degrees. HCl and Cl2 smell and attack the throat. In addition, they are corrosive, and will attack the metal from which the engine is made. The iron and aluminum will be transformed into FeCl3 iron chlorides and AlCl3 aluminum chloride. Your pipes and the inside of the engine will be attacked or even pierced and transformed into powder of FeCl3 and AlCl3, which are themselves corrosive. Your mpoteur will quickly be rendered unusable.
The introduction of para-dichlorobenzene into an engine is therefore a good method for sabotaging its operation.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/05/07, 11:28

elephant wrote:
The introduction of para-dichlorobenzene into an engine is therefore a good method for sabotaging its operation.

BUT THEN IT WORKS THE MPG CAPS !!!

Indeed; a screwed up engine consumes less : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: They are even the only "clean" engines that exist : Lol:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/05/07, 12:19

certainly, and a stopped clock gives the time just 2 times a day! :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/05/07, 12:47

By the way the title makes me laugh you remember the series "Cap Danger" :)

There were beautiful landscapes it seems to me

http://www.allocine.fr/series/ficheseri ... =3143.html
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 10/05/07, 14:19

So, what about these analyzes?

can we confirm (or how?) that it is indeed naphthalene?

Dito Wikipedia:
uses
Solid crystallized naphthalene beads are sold under the name Naphthaline, and used primarily as mothballs.

Naphthalene is toxic: risk of hemolytic anemia, carcinogen

Print
Colorless rhombohedral crystals in the form of scales.
Melting point 80,26 ° C
Boiling point 218,1 ° C.
Soluble in alcohol, ether, benzene, chloroform, acetic and hydrochloric acids, and in oils; insoluble in water.
Molar mass: 128,19 g.mol-1
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/05/07, 15:09

Naphthalene is toxic: risk of hemolytic anemia, carcinogen

which is why the moth lobby is trying to ban this product!

since we have the melting point, any pharmacist should be able to test, they have an ad hoc device
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"