MGP-CAPS danger engine !!!!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/09/07, 00:31

I consume between 1 liter to 1.1 liters less per 100 km (i.e. 7.5 liters at 6.4-6.5 liters / 100 km), so I do 135 km more per tank, with my 1994 Laguna I At technical control I have 0 in CO in accelerated and 0.03 in idle.
Are there other sincere and credible testimonies, positive and negative?

As Delnoram said, there is a good summary, including some tests.
In my opinion, for your car, I would not be surprised that it originally consumes, in which case it is certain that the caps will have an effect, identical to all the bottles found in supermarkets to clean up or metalize the engine.
On the other hand, on a normal consumption car, I have never seen a noticeable effect of caps. When I went on the forum "caps ...", I was also not welcome because of that: with the same engine, I consume as much or less than the others with caps. This is why I think these vehicles overconsume / or are poorly maintained. Not to mention the fact that positive testimonies are often without figures, always agree with the admin, and that the latter censures clean and clear the testimonies of people who have not seen the effect of caps (which says a lot about the mentality of the people who sell this product).
Finally in short, apart from this forum, you will have trouble finding negative testimonials ... And I trust my consumption figures, Capt maloche tests, etc. more than an arbitrary one "30% savings" posted by 3 different people at the same time on a forum whose admin sells this product.
In my opinion caps can be good from time to time, but in the long term I would be wary: their composition remains unknown unlike current products.
La alone one thing we are sure of and certain of the caps is that they generate a good turnover with a product cheap, so inexpensive to produce, whose active ingredient is not protected fromno license (otherwise it would not be secret), and has only been tested by no official body, only testimonials from satisfied users (the others being deleted).
0 x
Christophe

Re: The site in quebec (MGP-CAPS engine danger!) Closed ???

by Christophe » 15/09/07, 08:46

albertif2001 wrote:I'm looking to go to the site in quebec, given:
by jerome243 Guest MessagePosted on: Thu 10 May 2007, 04:47 Post subject: MGP-CAPS danger moteur !!!!, this site being:

http://www.caaquebec.com/Accueil/Automo ... bf42526b47

The pages have apparently been moved, here are 2 of the same site that evoke the MPG CAps:

http://www.caaquebec.com/Automobile/Tru ... Detail.htm

http://www.caaquebec.com/NR/rdonlyres/9 ... 061028.pdf
0 x
freedo222
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by freedo222 » 26/10/07, 16:05

I learn that I did not have permission to advertise on the net because the info is distorted, so I edited my messages. Sorry (even if I didn’t consider my comments to be publicity)

my only brief conclusion, watch your tv, you will be surprised, it's giant
0 x
HAUUY
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by HAUUY » 22/11/08, 19:12

elephant wrote:
Naphthalene is toxic: risk of hemolytic anemia, carcinogen

which is why the moth lobby is trying to ban this product!

since we have the melting point, any pharmacist should be able to test, they have an ad hoc device

Not only the product, which I myself tested on my car and that of my partner does not show its effectiveness, but the FFI business itself seems to me to be a scam; I ordered on September 1, 2008 for 574,67 euros of various goods (including MG CAPS) which never arrived, despite several emails followed by many promises and then 2 registered letters, one in England concerning the Europe network and the other in Florida where there is the head office. The site which had been put at my disposal still exists despite my express request to close it, of course I can no longer access it by my password - In other words, "they" can do what they want with the site of their distributors. Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to keep the page on which my order was recorded. Curiously, the "autoship" (the minimum renewal in obligatory goods) in order to respect supposedly the legislation prohibiting pyramid chains, was honored, which allowed me to be, despite myself, beneficiary (virtual) of $ 250 and de facto accomplice (which is serious when you are in good faith) in a disguised pyramid chain!

If other people are in my case and I know there are, react on this site. When my file is sufficiently detailed, the case can be publicized
0 x
HAUUY
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: The site in quebec (MGP-CAPS engine danger!) Closed ???

by HAUUY » 24/11/08, 15:05

Regarding the MG CAPS capsules, for having used them according to the protocol for my car (gasoline engine) as well as for that of my partner (diesel engine), I have not noticed a noticeable drop in my consumption. Regarding the FFI business: I ordered on September 1, 2008 for 574,67 euros of products (including MG CAPS) which never reached me, despite several emails followed by many promises and my 2 registered letters, the one addressed in England for the Europe network and the other in Florida where there is the head office. The site "www.monidentitédistributeur.Miffy.biz" which had been put at my disposal still exists despite my express request to close it but I can no longer access it by my password - which implies that "they" can do what they want with the sites of their distributors. Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to keep the pages on which were the operations, including my initial pack with which I had to start with confidence. Curiously "autoship" the minimum compulsory renewal (107 euros) established supposedly to respect the legislation prohibiting pyramid chains was honored at the beginning of the following month (October), whereas I had previously requested the reimbursement of the pack and the closure site for non-compliance with the contract, and I was despite this beneficiary of $ 250 VIRTUALLY REGISTERED, which not only testifies to a deception, but made me an accomplice if I had not reacted, (except admissible explanation to benefit from this operation when I had done nothing), with a forbidden pyramid chain!
I intend to continue through the media. If there are other people who were cheated they do not hesitate to give their testimony to flesh out the file. And with regard to distributors in activity, they know that they only have virtual gains, gains which for some, will probably never be paid to them since it is possible to change the password of their site without their knowledge - we think we are protected, until the day when we come to arrest you as an alleged accomplice of a huge scam ...

Christophe wrote:
albertif2001 wrote:I'm looking to go to the site in quebec, given:
by jerome243 Guest MessagePosted on: Thu 10 May 2007, 04:47 Post subject: MGP-CAPS danger moteur !!!!, this site being:

http://www.caaquebec.com/Accueil/Automo ... bf42526b47

The pages have apparently been moved, here are 2 of the same site that evoke the MPG CAps:

http://www.caaquebec.com/Automobile/Tru ... Detail.htm

http://www.caaquebec.com/NR/rdonlyres/9 ... 061028.pdf
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"