MGP-CAPS danger engine !!!!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
freedo222
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by freedo222 » 17/08/07, 00:37

edited
Last edited by freedo222 the 26 / 10 / 07, 15: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/08/07, 00:55

hi Fredo

Which gentleman above?

I would be very interested to see the inside of the engines before and after using the caps, but we already know that the caps "can possibly" improve performance. depending on the engine:

We know that this product is deposited in the cylinders to improve / restore the compression ratio, and that the older the engine / nase, the more sensitive the results (like a remixer but less durable)

in fact, we also know that there is a better chance of improving perf. a diesel that a gasoline (compared to the compression ratio)

we also know that when "tightness" is restored on a gasoline engine, the fact of continuing to use the caps in the same proportion increases consumption; suddenly the "maintenance dose" is around 5 times lower than the dose recommended by FFI.

on the other hand, since you seem well informed, we would like to know the composition of these capes, not for the reproduires, but to assure us of their mechanical and environmental inocuity

Thank you in advance for your answer
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
freedo222
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by freedo222 » 17/08/07, 01:31

edited
Last edited by freedo222 the 26 / 10 / 07, 15: 55, 2 edited once.
0 x
freedo222
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by freedo222 » 17/08/07, 01:47

edited
Last edited by freedo222 the 26 / 10 / 07, 15: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/07, 10:00

Burn rate?

If you want to be credible you have to use the right Freedo terms ...

A distinction must be made between the release of gas and the release of CO2.

Toutafé!

That's why, both combined, FFI can announce reductions of up to 75% in the best cases (EPA confirmed).

Whatever! Either we are talking about one gas or we are talking about another but we cannot make such an average. It's a bit like saying that your salary is the average of yours and that of your neighbor ... Frankly, is this serious?
0 x
freedo222
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by freedo222 » 17/08/07, 15:16

edited
Last edited by freedo222 the 26 / 10 / 07, 15: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/07, 15:45

Are you a student and have you been selling caps for almost a year? Aren't you afraid of the taxman?

freedo222 wrote:you think I will "give" this beautiful gift to all my competitors.

Excuse me but this remark proves your real motivations: your personal enrichment before understanding the product and protecting the planet ... but it is true that with 200 million potential competitors, the battle is tough ... : Mrgreen:

freedo222 wrote:Moreover, we will practice an official French test supported by a bailiff, sealed tank or in his presence, all on a neutral vehicle for this purpose.

It is not worth much the hussiers in this case ...
Look at the fisaco of the pierced candles ...

freedo222 wrote:I look at one thing, I see for myself, my friends and my family. The president can tell me it doesn't work, I won't lie to you either.

We agree but admit that you cannot be impartial in terms of your tests as a seller ...
And we condemn as much ineffectiveness as the system by step of resale of the product ... This method is often used to resell products with dubious efficacy ...

freedo222 wrote:I remember that I fell here by "chance" and that I reacted to a post which frustrated me a little. Not to convince you gentlemen.

By chance?

freedo222 wrote: More than that I can not do and you will have no results from our analyzes, do you think we are working for plums, the bailiff, who pays for it? info and test who's looking for them? So in principle, guess who benefits?

Confirmation of my remark above ... and those who have tested mgp caps (Maloche in particular) who pays for them in your opinion?
0 x
freedo222
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by freedo222 » 17/08/07, 16:14

edited
Last edited by freedo222 the 26 / 10 / 07, 15: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/08/07, 21:51

freedo222 wrote:

Confirmation of my remark above ... and those who have tested mgp caps (Maloche in particular) who pays for them in your opinion?

The first 7 caps were kindly offered to me, I then bought myself 2 tablets of 10caps of 1G to continue my tests

freedo222 wrote:Capt Maloche

Small precision after proofreading your post, the product does not mix with the fuel, it is divided into fine particles which are brought by the fuel to the combustion chamber, and it is there that they come into action.

They act directly on combustion by creating a more effective burn rate.

fredo

I don’t see how 1G of product could chemically improve / modify 70G of fuel,
moreover, the fact of "overdosing" almost made my mower stall (I put a 1g capsule in 5l of SP95); a superabundant deposit I suppose
or else it is a magical product from the POTTER industry and I would really like to know its "operation" with a scientific demonstration published and reproduced in the rules of the art.

I myself have been able to observe that the "performances" remained equal without setting caps for around 2 full hours, which does not support the explanation of an additive responsible for modifying the fuel.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/08/07, 10:54

Lesson 2 forums FFI are starting to annoy me! : Evil:

I suggest we lock them every 2 to that FFI can produce the indisputable results of a consumption test carried out either on the bench or in double blind, by a approved European body et that this product is available from suppliers with a VAT number.
(indeed, what is the interest for a transport company to use a product which cannot appear in its accounts?)

I guess this company is rich enough to afford it: even small manufacturers of fire doors are forced to subject their products to tests which cost 25000 euros

In the same line, everything forum whoever mentioned it would be immediately locked so that no FFI distributor could slyly use econologie.com as a free platform.

You will notice my moderate tone: this measure is temporary (there is a "until")
As soon as these conditions are met, we will be happy to discuss them calmly.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"