HHO kit manufacturing

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Amojito
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

HHO kit manufacturing

by Amojito » 06/08/21, 01:12

Hi everybody!

Voila, I just discovered this forum, and did not find a similar subject, suddenly, I am going ^^

For some time now, I have been learning about the manufacture of an HHO kit. Of course, I tried the kits sold on the market, which are, in general, only the wind, because, technically poorly designed.

I have my 7 plates 240x240x1.5mm, + NNNNN-, which I still have to drill, sand, my 1mm EPDM gaskets cut to the right dimensions, to have around 2V per cell of the generator.
My dry-cell is on the right track.
My bubbler, too, is almost ready to fire, like the tank.

My question relates more to the "electronic management of electricity" side sent to the generator.
I have read PWM and CCPWM.
As far as PWMs are concerned, apparently these are small manual electronic boxes which, through a potentiometer, regulate the amperage sent to the generator to produce what is needed in HHO for the motor. Neither too little (useless system), nor too much (dangerous system)
But, what power?
When I search on sales sites, I see PWMs of 5A like 40A ...
Suddenly, I do not know what to take ...

As far as the CCPWMs are concerned, I am totally in the dark ... Apparently, the CCPWM will manage by itself, the HHO production, depending on the engine speed, and cut the power supply to the generator, when switching off the motor.

The whole would be mounted on a small 1.4L double-barrel carburetor engine from 1982 (therefore without any electronics).
Of course, the primary purpose of this is to reduce consumption, and therefore, emissions of unburned gases.

Do you have advice and explanations on the material to prefer? PWM or CCPWM ...

Thank you for your lights.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Manufacture HHO kit

by Janic » 06/08/21, 09:25

start by installing a VSLA, it's already much simpler and more efficient for just a few cents!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Amojito
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Amojito » 06/08/21, 09:44

Janic, what do you call a VSLA?
I will zyeuter on the fofo, see ... but is it compatible with the generator?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/08/21, 09:58

by Amojito »06/08/21, 09:44
Janic, what do you call a VSLA?
I will zyeuter on the fofo, see ... but is it compatible with the generator
WITH stands for Air Vortex Economy Fuel. The vortex promotes a better air fuel mixture and better penetration into the combustion chamber and therefore less unburnt and therefore lower consumption, you type WITH on this site.
For compatibility as it is DIY, it can be complemented ... or not!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Amojito
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Amojito » 06/08/21, 10:10

Ha yeah the famous vortex which is placed under the sole of the carburetor ...
I had made a quote for my admission, and the only one I had found in the right dimensions was 180 euros : Shock:
The, for my kit hho, budget 0 ...
Unless you have a manufacturing plan, it's unaffordable for my wallet :|
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/08/21, 13:33

by Amojito »06/08/21, 10:10
Ha yeah the famous vortex which is placed under the sole of the carburetor ...
no, anywhere in the intake duct, I personally put them right at the air intake, easy to put on and take off. You have plenty of models on this site and even too many elsewhere and you can also consult the Quant'homme-avec site
I had made a quote for my admission, and the only one I had found in the right dimensions was 180 euros : Shock:
do it yourself with a sheet of metal 0.5 for example and a tin shears for a few euros and therefore a few cents by WITH
The, for my kit hho, budget 0 ...
Unless you have a manufacturing plan, it's unaffordable for my wallet
:| : Arrowu:

https://www.google.com/url?client=inter ... JNnNKc_AYL
0 x
Amojito
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Amojito » 06/08/21, 20:42

But these vortices, are not there supposed to be placed as close as possible to the rooms after the air / gasoline mixture to improve combustion? Pcq at the entrance of the admission, there's the filter to go through, which pisses him off all the turbulence ... I have a little trouble understanding ...
After to make one, I can make one for under the sole of the carburetor, but my "light" between the carburetor and the intake pipe is oblong ... suddenly, a bit sluggish to do I think ... but feasible...
Afterwards I also heard about the species of running turbines to put in the intake, but the same, if put before the filter, it is not used much, since the air filter will also straighten everything out. .
It intrigues me ^^
But despite everything, given where I am with the kit hho, I still intend to do it ... At worst, it can only be better ^^
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/08/21, 20:57

HHO kits, it works (possibly) well only on large engines with large alternators (trucks, buses). With regard to cars, the gain is not measurable, it pulls on the alternator and you consume more (in any case not less), not to mention the wear and tear of the latter, which is in great demand.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/08/21, 21:04

Amojito »06/08/21, 20:42

But these vortices, are not there supposed to be placed as close as possible to the rooms after the air / gasoline mixture to improve combustion? Pcq at the entrance of the admission, there's the filter to go through, which pisses him off all the turbulence ... I have a little trouble understanding ...
it does not matter, once the vortex has been initiated it remains up to the combustion chamber. The particularity of vortices is precisely to escape the phenomenon of usual turbulence of fluids at high speed. Indeed, a vortex removes this turbulence which hinders the fluidity of the gases.
After to make one, I can make one for under the sole of the carburetor, but my "light" between the carburetor and the intake pipe is oblong ... suddenly, a bit sluggish to do I think ... but feasible...
do not bother with that by complicating the system, simply place it at the air inlet, including before the air filter, or further after if you want, moreover you can successively try the two . Just a big detail, the direction of the vortex which must not disturb the direction that the air naturally takes when the pipes have been designed for a particular direction. Hence successive trials since there are no absolute rules.
have fun!
1 x
Amojito
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Amojito » 06/08/21, 22:46

@guy
For the generator, anyway, I already have a lot of consumers, it's a small 45ah, I intend to replace it with a 100, just to have flexibility in terms of installations ... On another fofo which has recently disappeared, several had this on small engines, and indeed there is a little less difference than on large mills (although a 8 V5.7 is still far from that of a bus, and consumption reduced by 40 %), but effective anyway, and above all, keeps the engine clean, and even better, the oxidizer hho improves the gasoline combustion ratio, so whatever happens, even if the consumption is not necessarily reduced much, it will only be better ...

@Janic
Okay, well I'll test ...
On the other hand, my admission to the carburetor is 100% homemade ... the original air box was cracked and I was in trouble ... Suddenly, to "respect" the meaning, it is possible to make 2 vortices, one in one direction, the other in the other direction, of course, not installed at the same time lol, but to compare, like 2 full with one, 2 full with the other ..?
How to see if one is more effective than the other?
0 x