HHO kit manufacturing

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Manufacture HHO kit

by Janic » 07/08/21, 10:56

@Janic
Okay, well I'll test ...
On the other hand, my admission to the carburetor is 100% homemade ... the original air box was cracked and I was in trouble ... Suddenly, to "respect" the meaning, it is possible to make 2 vortices, one in one direction, the other in the other direction, of course, not installed at the same time lol, but to compare, like 2 full with one, 2 full with the other ..?
How to see if one is more effective than the other?
This is all in the subtlety of perception and conduct of the driver. If you alternately drive country roads, highways, mountains, you will have trouble perceiving anything, but on an identical route, only one driver, you will feel the difference and possibly this will be confirmed by your consumption. But the most characteristic is the drastic reduction of CO, a gas toxic to humans, which appears on CT measurements, where no subjectivity is possible.
For the meaning, from memory (?) You just turn it over - (to check)
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Amojito
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Amojito » 08/08/21, 22:06

Ok, thanks for your info Janis :)
I will try this already.
After seeing that I am the only driver and that I almost always make the same trips, it should be simple :)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/08/21, 09:59

Personally what I see is 1982 .... Double barrel carburetor ... and what is the ignition? condo rotary distributor centrifugal advance centifuge + depression?

And what is the car? Because I am sure that there would be a way to upgrade your engine with well-established techniques at low cost ... The French manufacturers kept the basis of their old blocks which they improved until the 90's (see later) for Make them either more powerful or more economical… So it is relatively "easy" to graft the ignitions to see the injections of the following models… Then a reprogramming could allow you to spin with E85 for example….

A double-body 80 carburetor .... Highly mileage ... Very often ca rubs everywhere (throttle axles, various actuators, fuel circuits half-blocked, leaky recovery pumps ...............) as well as a centrifugal igniter, ca it wears out, the springs relax or break, the vacuum actuators are pierced, the hoses ditto….

Then you may be (but it will surprise me since you want to graft him a kit hho) a vintage car purist ...

Personally, I know that if one day I embarked on the restoration of a vehicle from those years…. It would automatically go through single-point electronic injection on a small popular and multi-point on a more noble product….

And already there you divide the consumption of a good third ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/08/21, 11:23

macro
you are generally right, the techniques of "'carburation" have improved very clearly, but by adding more and more control systems which also fail after a certain time - because everything wears out (injection, computers , and sensors of all kinds, which has prevented (except on the mechanical part) from maintaining and repairing its vehicle itself; with new generation mechanics, who have become incapable of detecting and repairing even the simplest things and what we no longer pay in fuel, we pay in mechanic hours and parts.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/08/21, 11:59

Personally ... I appreciated the switch from diesel to full electronics ... And although the car I was tinkering with had a Fiat engine, I didn't have any major electronic problems (just a phase sensor which started messing around hot) Diag software with their pirated cords allows you to quickly see where and what the faults are .... After you have to know how to analyze ... And in 95% of cases the failure is good ... Mechanical see .. .Exterior (the funniest case that I had it is a bird which was swallowed at high speed by my air intake it had remained blocked in the pipe before the filter) which gave flow defects of air mass and boost pressure during heavy stress on the right pedal ... It is on ... The one who was not driving the car when the thing happened .... Would have had a lot of trouble diagnosing the failure ...

The calculators ... A good old Bosch edc15 ca lives pretty well ... and for a long time ... When reprogating my TT via the obd socket my kid "Brick" me the calculator (from memory an ME7) ... Open, put on table, with the reprog software which is going well ... 1 hour later the TT started up again ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/08/21, 13:03

Macro wrote:Personally, I know that if one day I embarked on the restoration of a vehicle from those years…. It would automatically go through single-point electronic injection on a small popular and multi-point on a more noble product….

Absolutely because the HHO is just going to give you the wrong impression that you are saving money.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/08/21, 13:10

izy
Absolutely because the HHO is just going to give you the wrong impression that you are saving money.
only the implementation shows savings or not.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/08/21, 13:22

The HHO… .In energy recovery… Why not… But only as on an electric vehicle (and this is where the electronic computer is effective) during the braking deceleration phase we fully charge the generator, we store , and we reinject at acceleration ... On the other hand as an engine decalaminating agent ... It works rather well ... On a fuel oil in direct injection which runs on Vegetable oil It has many benefits ... but ... It charges the alternator which quickly admits its weaknesses… On the other hand, to store and distribute at the right time… It's a big mess… I have voluntarily not posted my experiences on this subject…. Because I had an accident of experimentation…. Today I have acoufens like a guy who would have done balltrap for 10 years without hearing protection…. I can guarantee you that when it farted in my workshop of 30m²… the oak door (1m20x1m90) which was open a third ... was slammed closed as if it were a dead leaf ... the guy who was at the door took it in the nose and today he laughs about it but suddenly… .All the inhabitants of the house felt the shock and believed me dead… the breath moved a lead battery of 1000Ah which was at 50cm of the electrolyser which farted and knocked down my two 50mm² starting cables over 3 meters…. I'm not talking about voltmeters, ammeters and other experimental devices that were in the area….
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/08/21, 13:36

This is where it leads, ecology ...Image
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/08/21, 13:37

Not only is it dangerous = super explosive fuel / oxidizer mixture, but even in electric, recharging the battery with braking energy is much more profitable than doing an electrolysis of which you will recover at best 10%.
0 x