Make a hybrid 205 Peugeot (petrol / electric)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
moimart1
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by moimart1 » 05/02/11, 17:53

dedeleco wrote:An idea !
Put the methane-producing cows in a trailer behind the car !!

I did not understand everything ... but the idea is to dig : Cheesy:
Even though the cow + hay is getting heavy ...

Another idea (I have a little too much right now ...). Is it possible to add methane and gasoline at the same time to, of course, lower the fuel consumption.
There are many who do it with hydrogen but that's another story ...

I remind you that it is a fuel engine ...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 05/02/11, 22:09

moimart1 wrote:The goal is to reduce consumption.
And I thought that coupling an electric motor would help.

I also thought about putting 2 motors on the rear wheels but the mechanics of the 205 does not allow it ...
If you were told to turn a car into a hybrid car, what would you do? (that's what interests me ^^)

A 4 x 4 style Lada Niva or Santana allows it: there is a rear axle with a differential so it is possible to make it a hybrid traction traction and electric propulsion. The Audi Duo hybrid concept of the 90s worked like that, based on a 4-wheel drive sedan, it was thermal traction on the road and electric propulsion in the city with a single electric motor in the rear. http://www.vau-max.de/picture/picture=72215 . Page in the Audi-Passion site: http://www.audipassion.com/news/295/51/ ... t-quattro/

There are used Niva at 1000 € and also Santana / Suzuki a little more expensive, these are very simple, rustic and light vehicles (900 kg). Good luck ! : Lol:

Do not forget that when the thermal stops, the braking assistance also stops, the steering assistance too, the heating blows cold also after a few moments, the battery no longer charges, etc. : Lol:

Not easy, but it's interesting to study on paper. For the realization it will be extremely difficult.

On an old 205, there is already the possibility of operating the battery charge regulator only during periods of deceleration (unless the battery voltage is too low). We will thus recover a very small part of the energy lost for charging the battery, that's already it. It's all in the strings of a 16F84 microcontroller.

Good luck !

ML
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/02/11, 11:07

citro wrote:you refuse to question TE.

If you call that to refuse to question myself ... I am studying the transition to the electric at the cost of huge sacrifices ...

If I do the electric jump. the energy price of my trips will be multiplied by 5 to roll in a quasi cart compared to a minivan (end of life machine, bought the price of a second-hand moped, especially used as utility and minibus in my case) ... Roughly I decide to drop a comfortable, fast, powerful, versatile, and secure for its passengers .... For a small Spartan vehicle, expensive to buy, In which the slightest collision with a smoking sheet metal will turn into carnage for me ... Indeed..You really have to have a pioneering spirit like you, to accept this, or else simply like to stand out while passing for a madman near your entourage (for me it is already done...)

Frankly ... I worked my wife on the body for some time ... And when I told her the price of a simple conversion even if I did it all myself ... Even by presenting her with an ipothetic future depreciation (the thing she sees is that her nuclear bill will increase, and that she will have to settle into something like twingo..While for the same price (15 to 20k €) we can have a used Passat or A6 sedan ...
Well she may be nice Mamita..She will not let go of 20K € for a nuclear twingo ..

I think it's dead ....
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/02/11, 12:08

Macro wrote:Well she may be nice Mamita..She will not let go of 20K € for a nuclear twingo ..
I think it's dead ....
:|

My sister who moved asked me to find her a 4-seater EV for less than 5000 € (second hand). :frown:

My wife tells me that if I did not manage our EVs it would not be viable and that not everyone would be able to ...
Is she right? :?:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/02/11, 13:12

Regarding your EV ...

You are fortunate to have received service near your home..Moreover, you master their daily and periodic maintenance (just like me with my old steaming fries) if you throw your 106 (like my old smoking bicarburates) in the legs of a novice with limited skills ... You will end up with hs batterries or a smoked calculo in the first 15 months as it is produced for a good part of them in administrations or other companies. .... Just like in my case I would end up with frozen diesel filters or broken injection pumps ...

As far as I am concerned, it is above all the purchase price of an EV which does not go to the family council ... or to the debt committee ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/02/11, 08:22

Gaston wrote:
citro wrote:In France, this 1% is called BIENTOTELECTRIC. : Mrgreen:
Besides, they have the status of car manufacturer 8)

citro wrote:Their achievements are remarkable. 8)
Completely agree with this point.

I sent a link from their site to a prius user on olio..Here's his response ...

pierrotb wrote:This association is impossible to join. I would not want to make them counter-advertising but I sent my membership and it's been 6 months since ... radio silence. But yes like you I found their site very very nice! Scam?
0 x
moimart1
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by moimart1 » 09/02/11, 13:10

The philosophy of the soon electric site displeases me a little because it is necessary to pay to be able to reach the contents of the site except this is against productive for people like me who seeks to transform their vehicle

On the other hand these bientotelectrique need money to do that

And if not the methane / petrol mixture, what do you think?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/02/11, 13:26

Macro wrote:
pierrotb wrote:site has a user of prius on olio..Here is his answer ...

pierrotb wrote:This association is impossible to join. I would not want to make them counter-advertising but I sent my membership and it's been 6 months since ... radio silence. But yes like you I found their site very very nice! Scam?
Well you have to relaunch ...
They are so active ... and then they may not have received the mail :?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/02/11, 21:35

moimart1 wrote:And if not the methane / petrol mixture, what do you think?

That it's a baroque mix : Mrgreen: I don't see what the benefits could be (but you may have your idea), or how to mix them evenly, or how to store the methane in a reasonable volume and weight. In a fixed installation with city gas why not? On a vehicle ?????? There have to be easier, profitable leads.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 11/02/11, 09:49

SoonElectrique is an association, in the sense that everyone must move and participate.
From what I understand, membership is just to participate financially in multiple developments, and to benefit from the experience already acquired in the sense that we will see and participate.
0 x